School

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

Monday

I got up early so I could prepare breakfast for Luhan and me. It’s not like before that I could just eat something simple like bread. But for Luhan, he must get something better. After finished I walked toward Luhan’s room to wake him up. I knocked on the door many time but no sign of Luhan. So I opened the door and found Luhan was still in the bed. I stared at his angelic face. When he was asleep, he looked like a kid who I have to take care, unlike when he’s awake who always has poker face on.

“Yah! Liar, get up! You have to go to school!” I called out. He moved his body a bit but continued to sleep again. I sighed shaking his shoulder. He finally opened his eyes and walked to the bathroom.

After breakfast and medicines Luhan and I walked to school together. He had my school uniform that Mrs. Kim sent to him. I couldn’t deny that he looked good in it, with his high brand backpack which he put on his right shoulder. It would better if he didn’t wear glasses. He looked like a nerd with it.

“Mm…” I cleared my throat before speak

“Give me your phone number” I said handing him my phone. He pushed his glasses up before took my phone and typed his number in and then tossed it back walking pass me. I caught it before it fall to the ground and break into two pieces. Now he was not only cold but cruel too.

“Yah!!! You almost break my phone”

“You’ll get new ones” He shouted back didn’t even care to look back. I sighed trying to bear with his coldness and cruelness.

Now we were standing in front of the school gate. I glanced at him a second and walked on. I could feel him follow me. I led him to the school office. Secretary took us to meet principal. But I just waited outside and him meet principal alone.

After one hundred minutes

Luhan came out of the room with his schedule in his hand. I took it from his hand to check. And I found it was the same as my schedule. It must because of Mrs. Kim.

“So just follow me. Your schedule is the same as mine” He didn’t say anything but glanced around like he was looking for something.

When we walked pass girls, they started so gossip about us.

“Is he her boyfriend?”

“Such a nerd”

“He looks cold”

“Better stay away”

“But…. He looks cute” The last one made me smirk. I glanced at a girl who said it. It was my surprised she was a queenka who a lot of guys adore her. She’s too perfect to say this guy is cute. I took a look at Luhan who kept his poker faced on. As we walked pass guy some comment were out.

“Look!  Another newbie!”

“Nerdy?”

“We got new toy?”

“How fun!”

“Hey nerdy! Wanna join us?” A tall guy shouted at us. I glanced at Luhan. I found he kept walking with that steady faced again.

“Hey! Cute one! Let dump that nerdy and have fun with us hashashahhas” Ahha! This is too much!!! I tried to hold my anger and walked on. Same as Luhan he walked like nothing happen with his hands in his pockets.

We almost reached my class. But someone blocked our way. I looked up and found Queenka who said Luhan is cute, standing in front of us. I raised my eye brow at her. She didn’t care about me but smiled at Luhan who stared at her coldly.

“Hi! I’m Jihyun Kang Jihyun” She reached her hand out for a shake with a beautiful smile. Luhan looked down at her hand and then move his gaze to her face. I guessed he would take her hand. But it was my surprised again he just walked pass her. How can a guy ignore such a beautiful lady like her? Yes, he did! Everyone around us gasped.

“How can this guy embarrass our queenka huh?”

“Wow he’s such a blind”

I didn’t know what to say but walked away. Queenka Jihyun grabbed my wrist.

“Is he your boyfriend? What’s his name?” She asked with a cold face. I shook my head.

“His name is Luhan. He’s not my boyfriend. We’re friends”

“Good! He’s interesting. I’ll get him” She said and then walked away.

“He’s interesting? Who? Luhan? Psh!!!” I mumbled to myself. That liar is interesting? Interesting my .

I walked toward my class and found Luhan was standing there, with his back leaned on the wall. I walked to him.

“Let’s get in” I said to him and walked into the class with him behind.

 

“Hello class! Before we start our lesson I would like to introduce your new friend” Our homeroom teacher said looking at Luhan who sat beside me.

“Let’s welcome Luhan, our new classmate. Treat him well”

“Go! Introduce yourself” I pushed his shoulder lightly. He sighed annoyingly but stood up.

“I’m Luhan” And then he sat down again. All the students gasped out. Wowww!!! I could only say this word. I glared at him angrily. How could he be so rude in front of our teacher like this? Tch!!!!

“Oh…Ok let’s start our lesson” So teacher started to teach us. Every now and then I glanced at Luhan and I found him looked out of the window every time. I sighed before focus on teacher again.

Lunch time

After I and Luhan got our lunch we sat at a table near the window. We ate quietly. While we were eating, out of nowhere Jihyun placed her tray beside Luhan with her beautiful smile.

“May I sit with you?” She asked cutely that made me wanna puke.

“Yes” I said carelessly. She smiled happily while looking at Luhan who only cared about his food. I wondered why she seems to like him a lot. While she’s perfect, beautiful, rich, smart… A lot of guys were waiting for her… She could choose everything she wanted to have… She could do everything she wanted to do…. But why did she have to like this guy? He was a heartless guy ever….

“Do you like to study here, Luhan?” She asked happily but Luhan just kept eating. She pouted but didn’t give up. She took food from her tray and then put in Luhan’s bowl. Luhan stopped eating and looked up to her face blankly.

“You should eat a lot. You’re so skinny” She said innocently. Luhan put his spoon down, drank his water.

“Done?” He asked looking at me.

“Not yet” I continued with my food. But remembered something I opened my backpack taking his medicines out. I handed him the pills. He took them and put in his mouth and then drank water. Jihyun looked at us carefully.

“Why do you take a lot of medicines?” She asked curiously. I didn’t say anything, as same as Luhan, he just kept his emotionless face on. I felt her pout. I put the last spoon in my mouth and drank the water.

BAMM!!!!

I almost choked to death because of the loud sound. I looked at the hand that just slapped on the table which just caused the sound that almost killed me. My eyes rolled up to the face, he was a tall guy with curly black hair. And for my information I’ve never known him before. He stared at Luhan angrily.

“What do you think you are?” He asked harshly. Luhan frowned a bit, I said just a bit. Luhan looked up to face that guy’s face. But didn’t talk anything.

“What are you? How dare you ignore plus embarrass our queenka?” He shouted at Luhan angrily.

“What are you doing, jun?” Jihyun stood up shouting at the guy, Jun.

“Of course I’m warning him not to be rude to you” He shouted back.

“Are you crazy?” She yelled angrily.

“Yes! I’m crazy because I love you and I don’t want anybody to hurt you” He said softly.

“You’re really crazy. You know that I don’t love you and never” While they were very busy arguing, Luhan grabbed my hand pulling me out of the cafeteria. My heart beat very fast, as I felt his soft palm on my wrist. Aish! What am I thinking? I ignored that feeling and took back my hand.

“I…I think you should let go of my hand” I said, he looked back to his hand and let go of my hand.

“Stop right there Bastard!!!” As someone yelled at us and as I just blinked my eyes one time Luhan got hit by a fist on his face and stepped back a few steps.  

“Luhan!!!!” I shouted shockingly as I saw the blood stained on the corner of his lip. 

“Jun!!! Stop it!!!” Jihyun yelled at Jun angrily as she pull his hand but he pushed her away and ran to Luhan and about to hit him, but before Jun could reach Luhan’s beautiful face a hand grabbed Jun’s fist and pushed him to the ground. Jun fell on his roughly. Jun looked up to the person who had push him lately, his eyes widen as he saw that person.

“Ex…Exo…” He mumbled unbelievable. Also Jihyun expression as she looked at that guys, yes! GuyS! There were two extremely tall guys standing in front of Luhan like they were his bodyguards. I gasped when I saw them. They were Exo-k, a gang that consist handsome, rich, smart 6 students. They were so famous here because of their handsomeness, rich, and brain. Everyone respected and were afraid of them very much, even teachers also. Although I was not a fan of them but they were too famous for me to know about their profile. But I never think that I would cross their path, never!

These two tall guys were Chanyeol who had curly hair and the one with brown straight hair was Sehun. They were looking at Jun angrily like they would kill him in a blink of an eye.

“Tell me, why you hit him?” Chanyeol asked seriously. Jun stood up slowly. I could see him bit his lip. But remained silent.

“Luhan! Are you alright?” Jihyun ran toward Luhan and touched his mouth. But before she could reach his face, Luhan pushed her hand away. I walked to Luhan handing him the tissues. He didn’t take it and turned around walking away. I sighed but didn’t follow him. Jihyun dropped her hand bitting her lip. I turned to the guys who were having some talk.

“Why do you care? He’s just a nerdy….” Jun protested by was cut off by Sehun.

“Don’t you dare to lay a finger on him again. This is warning and you MUST do it!” Sehun warned with his usual poker faced. Sometime I found Luhan and Sehun had something similar such as poker face, no expression.

“Now back off” Jun looked at them in anger last time and walked away. Chanyeol and Sehun smirked turning around to face Jihyun.

“Don’t even try to seduce Luhan. Because he’ll never love you and never, ever”  Chanyeol said sarcastically, and walked away to the path that Luhan had gone to. I walked toward Jihyun as I saw her stands still by Chanyeol’s words.

“You…” I started. But she cut me off.

“Am I that bad? And I never think that I would have such unlucky day… why is he so different from other guy?” She looked at me and sighed.

“But no matter how hard it will be I’ll get him. I’ll get his heart” She smiled with hope that made me sigh. If she wanted so badly she should try very hard, hard and hard. Because that guy was not like she thinks he is. He was a heartless guy ever. He had no heart for her to get, I swear.