Fishy

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

At home

“Luhan-ahhhh dinner ready!!!” I shouted to up stair where Luhan was at. I was preparing the dishes on the table. And then I sat down and waited for him to get down.

After xxxxxxxx minutes

Luhan didn’t get down yet, so I couldn’t wait. I went up stair to find him.

“Luhan!” I called knocking on the door. But no response. So I was about to knock again…with that the door swung open. Luhan with his bed hair stepped out of the room and walked down stair toward the kitchen, didn’t even care to look at my beautiful face. Such an eyes-less guy! Tch!

I sat down on my chair, in front of me was Lu to the Han. He kept eating his food nonstop. It was strange. Normally, at least he looked at me with a smirk. Something was wrong with him. But I just ignored it as I thought it’s his normal emotionless face.

“What do you think about first day at school?” I asked quietly. He stopped eating just for two second and continued to ignore my question.

“Fine!” I bit my lip to prevent my anger.

After eating I started to wash the table. Luhan went to his room after finished his medicines. While washing the table, something caught my eyes. It was red, something like a drop of blood. I looked closely at it. Smelling it made me know that It was really blood!

“Whose is this? I remember I didn’t cut myself or have any injury” I mumbled to myself.

“Or….it’s Luhan’s…. blood…” I swallowed hard to think about him. I put the plates down and rushed up stair.

“LUHAN! LUHAN! OPEN THE DOOR!!!! PALLI PALLI!” I knocked on the door many times. Come on! I worried to die already.

“LUHAN!!!!” I shouted his name out. The door was opened slowly. I immediately checked his body up and down.

“Are you ok? Where are you hurt?” He caught my wrists, I stopped looking up at him.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He asked calmly. I stared at his pale face. His usual white face now, got paler and paler.

“Don’t tell me you’re fine. Your pale face tells me already that YOU ARE NOT OK”

“What are you talking about?”

“Where… where is your injury?” I asked as I looked up and down on his body. And there! There, I saw something strange on his forearm hiding under his black shirt sleeve. And normally he would roll his sleeve up to his elbow but, why today he kept it down there? Just strange!

“What is this?” I touched the spot where I found it strange. I kept my eyes on his face. I saw him bit his lip a bit as I touch his arm. Yes! I was right.

“Nothing! It’s none of your business!” He tried to take it back but I held tight onto his arm.

“Who say? It’s freaking my business. Your health is my business” I ed his sleeve and rolled it up. There, I saw bandage was around his arm. I found some blood stain on it too. I looked up staring at his eyes deeply.

“Mind to explain?” I narrowed my eyes at him like he has no way to escape. He sighed.

 

So! He got that injury from the widow. He was trying to fix the window and then he accidently fell down on the broken glasses.

“But…how did the window break?” I asked eyes-ing the window.

“I…I was playing a ball and….” Before he could finish his word I cut him off

“Enough! I got it. Now, wait here I’ll get the fist aid” I said and got out of his room to take the first aid.

Tonight I couldn’t sleep well. I had to take care of Luhan who had fever because of his injury. How weak!

“I wonder, is he always like this whenever he got injury?” I mumbled while putting the towel on his forehead.

“Of course!” I gasped because of his sudden reply.

“Since when did you wake up?” I asked slightly wiping his arm.

“A while ago” He answered lowly. He was still burning. I could feel the heat from his body. His lips were dark pink in color.

“I don’t know what to say to you mum now. It’s just great. You stay with me just three days and you’re also sick two days already” I pouted slightly. He closed his eyes sighing deeply.

“Are you ok?” I worriedly asked.

“I’m fine now. Leave me alone” With that his phone vibrated on the nightstand. I took it taking a look. It showed no number at all on the screen.

“Woow you’re in troubled. Private number is calling you” I said handing him his phone. He didn’t say anything but answered the call.

“Yes!” He answered and then kept silent listening to the caller.

“Wait!” He tried to get up from the bed.

“What are you doing? And where are you going? It’s late already” He didn’t care to reply me but walked out of the room with his unsteady steps.

“Yes! I would like to try too” He said to the phone.

“Yahhh!!!” I yelled at him, but it’s too late for him to come back. I ran after him to the back door of my house. Finally, I found him, he was talking to the phone in the garden. I approached him carefully trying to get what he was talking about.

“Ok I got it all now. Just send me information” Then he hang up and stuffed his phone in his pocket. He stood there with his right hand in the pocket. He kept staring into the dark space long enough for me to patient.

“Information? What’s information?” I asked curiously. He turned to me with his poker face.

“It’s not your business” He said walking into the house, but before he could reach the door, he turned around to face me.

“It’s not good to listen to the other conversation while you’re not allowed” He said and then walked away. Jerk! Say the one who likes to lie. I stuck my tongue at his back. But what information he was talking about? He made me think that he had a lot of secret. He was kind of mysterious or something fishy. 

 

Why i don't see any of you comment? i feel like my story isnot goodto read. Sobbibg and crying...