Kang Jihyung? Him?

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

“Is it here?” Lay asked looking at a small building in front of them. Kris nodded going out of the car. Luhan put on his glasses and then followed them behind.  

“So quiet here!” Lay mumbled.

“Interesting!” Kris said ringing the bell. Luhan looked around and his eyes caught a red light on the ceiling.

“There’s a camera. Keep your face straight!” Luhan said. Kris and Lay raised their eye brows and the door opened.

“Who are you?” Two guys with scary face asked as they stood in front of the door.

“We heard that this place can make us get out of our boring life. So we want to find out!” Kris said politely.

“What do you want?”

“What do you have?”

“Come in!” And those men let them in. As they got in they found the different, it’s a club fill with loud music. Teenagers everywhere dancing, drinking and smoking, some making out. Smell of smoke and alcohol roamed around the place. Kris cleared his throat secretly looking at Luhan.  

“You want to meet our boss or enjoy dancing here?” One of them asked.

“We want to look around here first. And when your boss pleases to meet us, we’re happy!” Kris said smiling.

“Ok!” And they left. Luhan nodded at Kris and sat down at the counter ordering the drink. Kris and Lay sat beside and chatted about something like drugs, look like they were being addicted to drugs. Bartender secretly glanced at them every now and then.

“Excuse me, where is the restroom?” Luhan asked.

“That way and then turn left!”

“Thank!” Luhan thanked and walked in that direction. But instead of turned left he went to the right side. He pushed his glasses up and walked on. There were people on the half way dancing and kissing.

“Hi!” A girl walked pass by Luhan and waved. Luhan nodded his head at her and was about to go on but he turned around and grabbed her arm. He pushed her into the wall and leaned his face closer to her like he was going to kiss her. That girl smiled wrapping her arms around his neck. But she became disappointed as she found he only placed his face beside her. Luhan turned to look at a guy who just passed by them.

“You’re cute!” That girl said smiling at him. Luhan took her hands off his neck and walked behind that guy without saying anything to her.

“Yah! Where are you going? Yah!!! Come back here!!!”  She shouted stomping her feet. But Luhan didn’t care and followed that guy.

Luhan kept following that guy without anyone knew until that guy got out of the place. Luhan looked around and then walked toward Kris and Lay who chatting at the counter.

“What took you so long?” Lay asked.

“I was busy with a girl there!” Luhan said carelessly. Kris and Lay chuckled.

 

 

“So how long we keep going to that place?” Lay asked as they got home.

“Until their boss trust us. Luhan, what do you think?” Kris turned to Luhan who was staring into space.

“I don’t go there anymore but you guys still go there every night. Tell me when you meet their boss!” Luhan said getting up from the couch.

“Ok! Lay, take Lu home!” Kris said walking to his room tiredly.

“Ok! Let’s go!”

 

Luhan walked slowly into their room and found Jimin sleeping soundly. It’s was 3am in the morning. He laid down gently beside her and stared at her sleeping face a while. He caressed her bang away from her face leaning closer to kiss her forehead gently.

“I’m sorry for leaving you’re alone every noight!” He said and drifted to sleep.

 

 

I woke up with very warm feeling. As expected, I was in Luhan’s arms like other morning. I stared at his pale face awhile and had a feeling that he seemed so tired. I reached my hand to feel his forehead but he had no fever at all.

“No fever!” I mumbled in relief. I tried to take his arms off me carefully afraid that I would wake him up. I got into the kitchen and made breakfast.

“I’m hungry!” Luhan said wrapping his hands around my waist and kissed my head.

“Sit down and eat then!” I sat pushing him away and put the plate on the table. He was already in his new outfit to school. He sat down on a chair and started to eat.

“I’ll take a shower!” I said and ran to our room to take a shower.

When I came down to the kitchen, my eyes widened as I saw everything still the same.

“Why don’t you eat?” I asked sitting down beside him.

“It’s lonely to eat alone”

“Aigo! You’re such a…mm fine! Let’s eat!” He chuckled seeing I didn’t dare to say that he’s like a kid.

 

     

I got out of the car with Luhan held my hand tight. I said we should stay away from each other but he kept saying no and didn’t release from his grip. He said if I wanted to stay away from him he would not take the medicines.

“Good morning Lovely birds!” As we stepped into the gate, Jelly and her friends greeted us. I smiled awkwardly at her and my smile faded away as I saw Kang Jihyun was standing behind them. She stared at me with unreadable eyes, I meant I didn’t know if it’s a hatred stare or what. Seriously! Luhan pulled me toward our class and when we were walking, Luhan suddenly stopped. I looked up and found Kang Jihyung, Kag Jihyun’s brother and his gangs were standing in front of us. I looked at Luhan and then Kang Jihyung. Luhan stared at him coldly, and Kang Jihyung glared at Luhan with hatred.

“Morning newlywed! How are you? Finally, you’re married, right? Tach! Such a loser and a weak! You’re really meant together. But don’t forget what you did to my sister! I’ll take back my sister’s pain!” He said and left us. But he turned around again and looked at me. I flinched but tried to keep calm looking at him bravely.

“I just notice…you’re so beautiful! Now, I’m not sure that I can keep myself from falling for you or not?” He said reaching his hand to touch my chin. I quickly turned my face away from his hand and hidden behind Luhan’s back. I heard Luhan growled softly and noticed he clenched his fist until it turned very pale. I held his hand to calm him down as they walked away. He looked at me and I nodded. He sighed walking to the class. Luhan met Kang Jihyung two times already, and I found Luhan almost lost his temper and looked like he really wanted to hit Kang Jihyung badly.

“Noona, what happen?” Sehun shook my shoulder. I snapped out of my thought and turned to see Sehun, Kai and Suho standing there.

“Nothing! Where Chanyeol, D.O and Baekhyun?”

“They’re still sleeping I guess!” Kai said smirking.

“Hey! I’m here!!!” D.O and Baekhyun merged from behind Suho that made Suho jumped in surprise. I chuckled with those dorky. They’re really silly and funny.

“WoooHOOO!!!! Get out!!! Get OUT!!!!” We heard Chanyeol’s deep voice and looked up to see Chanyeol was skating very fast. He shouted loudly that made the students jumped out of the half way quickly.

“Ahhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Chanyeol skated way too fast and he could not hold his balance. And he ended up bump into the wall.

“Hashashashahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sehun laughed loudly clapping his hand nonstop.

“You deserve it, dude!” Baekhyun said mockingly.

“Come on, hyung! You look silly with that style on the wall” Kai said coldly.

“You better learn to skate again!” D.O said helping him up.

“Yeolie, gwaenchana?” Suho asked worriedly.

“Are you ok?” And I lowered my body to see whether he’s ok or not.

 

 

What’s up guys? I miss your feeling. Sorry I didn’t update yesterday. Hope you like this chapter. Do comment, ok? I love all of your comments and wish you keep commenting and loving my fics. Thank you!!!