You're my lady!

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

I was on the plane back to Seoul with the other guys and Jelly with her friend. I didn’t know where the hell was Namhwa! Maybe he’s back to Seoul already, I guess. So our honeymoon was like a holiday trip, I didn’t feel like we were newlywed at all. Many things happened, I made a new friend, Kim Taewon. I felt strange with my friend, Nam, he acted too much overprotective. Somehow, I found Luhan was very soft and sweet toward me. Jelly, she acted very good to me, no glaring, no hatred look, moreover, she was very good to Luhan, like she tried to talk to him, offered to help although he didn’t even care to glance at her. Not like before, she used to call him a nerdy.

“Jimin, Luhan want some?” Talked about Jelly, she popped her head from behind with some candies. Her seat was behind us.

“No, thank!” I shook my head smiling. I turned to ask Luhan fining he was asleep. She turned to him and smiled.

“He’s so cute when he’s asleep!” I rolled my eyes as she said that. She went back to her seat. I sighed staring at sleeping Luhan, his side face was very perfect. His long eyelashes…sharp nose…those small lips…Aish! What am I thinking? I wasn’t attracted by him, right? I must be crazy. I don’t like him! I don’t like him. That’s it!! He’s a liar, I hate liar! How can I like him? That’s right! I knocked my head to stop thinking about liking him.        

“Stop hitting yourself, will you?” Luhan said catching my wrist. He was staring at me with unreadable eyes.

“I…just…”

“Whatever it is, don’t hurt yourself, got it?”

“N…Nae…” I blushed when he said that. It was like he cared about me.

“Don’t you want to sleep?” He asked again.

“N…No…”

“Wanna listen to some songs?”

“Ye…Yes…” I kept stuttering. Shhh, why am I being like this?

“You stutter?” He asked with innocent face. Tch, he’s very annoying.

“Forget it!” I said turning my head away.

 

‘She’s my baby
At the end of those pale fingertips, there’s melted chocolate
You’re walking in to my door, oh yeah!

She’s my lady’

 

I heard the song as he put an earphone into my ear. I turned to him looking at him as he stared at me.

 

‘I will completely fall into your dazzling lips
I’m running in to your heart

Show me a bit more of yourself (don’t lie)
To be honest (it’s gonna be easy)
This harmony that I haven’t even felt once
Don’t be too late’

 

I lost into his eyes and the lyric of the song.

 

‘Not a friend
I want to be a man to you
Not just any person
The one person who will protect you

Not a friend
Starting from the first moment that I saw you
I’m not just saying this
Lady! I only have you’

 

I tried to find something from his eyes, something…he was trying to tell me.

 

‘Throw away yesterday’s spilled and shaking love confession over the table
Are you ready for love

I want to steal your pupils that are more beautiful than diamonds
In that, I only want to dream about you’

 

 

Seriously, he really wanted to say something. Just let it out, Luhan! I bit my lip nervously and then I lowered my eyes down shyly. Wasn’t he trying to confess his feeling, was he?  

 

‘Don’t pretend to not know, turn your head and look at me
Don’t avoid my eyes, I definitely can’t give you up

Come a bit closer (don’t stop!)
If I hold you (everything’s alright)
The flowing melody, seemingly tickling my ear
Don’t be too late’

 

That’s it!  He cupped my face and pushed it up to face him. And I found he leaned closer to my face. I just stared at him with wide eyes, didn’t know what to do though. I really lost!

 

‘Not a friend
I want to be a man to you
Not just any person
The one person who will protect you

Not a friend
Starting from the first moment that I saw you
I’m not just saying this
Lady! I only have you

Not a friend
My lady
I’m not just saying this
Lady, my only love

She’s my baby, to those pale fingertips’

 

With one hand cupped my face and another one pulled my neck closer, he kissed me softly. Everyone, I really seriously lost…why is he doing this to me? I didn’t realize, I kissed his back and how long we kissed…what I remembered was…it was so sweet…I admitted I like it!

 

‘Only kiss the one you love…You will love that feeling when you kiss someone you like…’ Namhwa used to tell me that. So…I like that Someone, Someone who I was kissing? It can’t be! I thought and pushed Luhan away. I tried to avoid his eyes as I tried to catch my breath. My cheeks were hot I guess. I touched my lips looking up at him bravely.

“Why?” I asked lowly trying not to let the other hear our conversation. Luhan slightly smiled and pecked my lips a second.

“You asked why I kissed you?” He asked with a smile.

“What else, you idiot!” I groaned.

“Is it wrong to kiss my wife?...”

“You know we’re just…”

“I think we need to talk…” He cut me off.

“Huh?”

“Not a baby, I want to be a man. Not a babysitter, you’re my wife. Let be honest to each other and learn about our love together…” He said softly.

“What…what do you mean?”

“I meant what I say…”

“Huh?”

“Shh! You’re not on your right mind or something?” He groaned annoyingly. I rubbed my neck nervously. I really had no idea with what he said.

“I…you said like poetry…I don’t understand…”

“You really didn’t get what I said?” He asked. I nodded. He sighed smiling and shook his head.

“You…really…dumb!”

“What? Yah! I’m not!” I yelled hitting his head gently. He frowned looking at me. I flinched as I met his eyes.

“I hate when someone plays with my head!” He said firmly. I moved back as he leaned closer and held my wrists.

“I…I…”

“Hey! What are you guys doing?” Jelly popped out her head from behind again.

“Mm…sorry...if I disturb you but don’t be too loud…” She said and sat back.

“Let me go!” I hissed through my teeth. He shrugged and pulled me to his body. I struggled from his arms but he was so strong to keep me still.

“What are you doing, ert?”

“Shh, quiet! Everyone is sleeping. You too, go to sleep and we’ll talk when we’re home. And you dare mess with my head, you’ll get it too!”

“I’m not sleepy!”

“Sleep!”

“No!”
“Up to you!” He said and closed his eyes. I sighed and recalled what he said earlier.

 

‘Not a baby, I want to be a man. Not a babysitter, you’re my wife. Let be honest to each other and learn about our love together…’

I thought about the song and the kiss…it didn’t mean that he was trying to confess? He’s acting so strange nowadays. Teased me a lot, smiled often than before, sometime jealous, he also kissed me…or he was trying to tell me that he loved me? Really? He loved me? With that thought I glanced at him. I didn’t know but I felt happy with this idea. Is it good or bad, if he really loved me? And what about me? Did I love him? What if he really confesses? What should I say? I do? I love you too? Ahkkkkkk! I didn’t know!!!

I think and think until I fell asleep unknowingly.

 

Luhan felt something fell on his shoulder and he opened his eyes to see JiMin’s head on his shoulder. He smiled kissing her head.

“Babo! Didn’t get what I mean huh? Just remember, you’re my lady!” He said and closed his eyes to sleep too.       

 


Annyeong Chingu(s)!!! I’m very happy writing this chapter. I just want to put some sweet before drama. What do you think? Leave your mind after reading, alright? I like reading your comments very much. Byebye now, see you next chapter. Good Luck!