Fever

My Life as his Babysitter and Wife (Editing)

After lunch I took the medicines for Luhan and walked toward his room. I knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door was opened by him.

“It’s time to take your medicines” I said handing the medicines to him.  He sighed but took the medicines from me. He walked in his room, I leaned my body on the door frame watching him put the medicines in his mouth. It was Mrs. Kim order. She said that sometimes he would not take it if we didn’t know.

“I know you tired of it, right?” He glanced at me a second and then turned back to his medicines.

“I wonder what your exact illness?” I asked quietly. He finished the last medicines and walked toward the study table, sitting on it, he faced me with the unreadable eyes.

“Weak! One word I can say…” He said looking down. It might be hard for him to live with this weakness, while he was a brave guy who wanted to do everything by himself but could not. I bit my lip feeling pity him out of a blue, although he was a big head liar.

“Yes it’s hard…But don’t look at me like I’m a poor boy…” He paused and walked toward me. I stared at him curiously. What was he going to do? I held my breath when I realized that his face was just a few inches from mine.

“I hate when people look at me like I’m a loser…” He whispered in my ear that makes me blush hard. I felt the heat on my cheeks. Then he walked away with that steady face. I held back my sense as he went into the kitchen. Shhh!! Babo me JiMin you couldn’t let him teased you like that. I’d take my revenge. Luhan!!!! The big to the liar!!!

I finished the dishes for dinner and went to take a bath. After that I got out going straight toward Luhan’s room to call him for dinner. I knocked on the door a few times. Finally he opened the door with his eyes still close. Don’t tell me he slept entire day? And I found something strange, his usual pale face was a bit red that I didn’t know why? His dark pink lips also showed how strange it was. I frowned reaching my hand to his forehead. OMG!!! It was very hot. He pushed my hand away and walked toward his bed lying down on the bed again.

“You’re burning hot” I walked toward his bed. He didn’t reply. I sighed going to take water and towel.

I pull the blanket from his body. He didn’t move. I sat on the bed touching his hot forehead and then I put the wet towel on. I then took another towel to wipe his arms, neck… Err should I take off his shirt? Yes! But…. It’s so…. Arkkk!!! Fine! I’ll do it. I bit my lip as my trembled hands reach his second button and was about to go to the third but he grabbed my wrist with his eyes close.

“I’m fine…” Psh! How stubborn he was! Can’t even talk properly how could he say he’s alright? This boy seriously! 

“Your body is freaking burning, is this you call ok?”

“Le…leave me alone” He pushed my hand away and took the towel off his forehead. I sighed deeply.

“You act like you are a kid, don’t you?”

“Yes, I’m not”

“Whatever! Just stay still” I said grabbing the towel and put it on his forehead again. This time he didn’t protest. I continued to do it until I felt his temperature went down a little. Then I left him to cook.

At the night I couldn’t sleep well because I had to check on Luhan every hour. Fortunately tomorrow would be Sunday.

The next day

Toooooo Baddddd!!!!! It was Sunday. So it meant I didn’t go to school and stay at home with the Lu to the Han, an annoying cold face, a big head liar, the most stubborn guy in the world. WOOWWW so proud to be with him!!!!

I laid on the couch after I had cook the lunch. Talk about Luhan, his fever was better. After breakfast and I made sure he took his medicines, he kept staying in his room that I didn’t know what he did. And I didn’t care at all. What I care was make sure he got regular meals and medicines.

I the TV and found Daily news programs. I wasn’t into it, but something caught my eyes. It was yesterday accident, when Luhan helped the boy. The video showed how Luhan ran toward the boy and pulled him to the side walk. My eyes widen and my mouth hung open. Luhan was pretty fast that time. Indeed Luhan was taking picture of the thieves, and just a second I guess, he glanced over to the boy who running carelessly on the road. Next he moved his eyes to the car with the fast speed. In a blink of an eye Luhan rushed toward the boy grapping his tiny body and rolled to the side walk with his arms around the boy’s body to protect the boy from pain. Shhh! It was so closed. The video played in slow motion again when the car was running toward the boy and then Luhan pulled the boy just before the car could hit him. And what made me gape was how Luhan protected the boy while rolling on the road. I put my right hand on my mouth while my left hand was on my chest. I glanced at Luhan’s room. Maybe He was not bad at all. Just a little cold, right?

I stood up and went to take the first aid remembering his injuries on the elbows. I knocked on the door. A moment later he opened the door with the face ‘What do you want?’ I raised the first aid in front of his face.

“Your injuries need this things”

“I’m fine”

“You’re not”

“I said I’m fine”

“I know you’re not”

“Don’t force me” I knew it would not good if I kept argue with him. So I pushed him in the room. I pushed him down onto the bed. And then pulled the chair and sat down in front of him. He frowned staring at me. I sighed.

“I’m doing my job. Whether you like it or not I beg you to sit still, ok?”

“How can I sit still while I don’t like it”

“Try” He sighed but not let a single word out. Good! I took off the old bandage first and then cleaned the wound, putting new ones, finished!

“Done! See! Just a second” I said preparing the things.

“Anyway I’m not sure if your mother know about yesterday accident or not. But I bet 90% possible” I looked at him worriedly.

“What make you think like that?”

“Daily news on the TV” Luhan didn’t say anything but lowered his head down. With that his phone rang on the table. He grabbed it, took a look and then sighed. I could guess that was his mum who called him in this situation. He picked up the line putting the phone to his ear.

“Yes mum…” He answered lazily. I stared at him carefully, tried to catch up their conversation.

“I’m fine now” And after that he just kept silent and listened carelessly to what his mother said with ‘yeah yes and yep’

“Ok I got it. Bye” He hung up quickly tossing his phone to the bed.

“Leave me alone” I stared at him a second and then left him. Just got out the room my phone rang. I took it looking on the screen.

“Mrs. Kim…” I mumbled quietly. I bet she called because of Luhan.

I took deep breath before pick up.

“Tell me everything about the accident” As I picked up she said immediately. I explained everything. After listened Mrs. Kim sigh.

“I know it’s hard to control his stubbornness but I beg you to continue taking care of him…”

“I got it, auntie. I don’t give up” I said with a smile even she could not see it.

“Thank very much”  

“You’re very welcome”

“And tomorrow bring him to your school too, okay? I prepared everything for him already”

“Yes, auntie”

 

I'm upset when i see no one comment on my story.