Nursery

Two Moons And The Mermaids

The following day became your quality time with the husbands which was also the same with Seri and her boys. Since BAP went to catch a movie, Exo was left to nanny the kids. Draco with Exo-M, Kirsten with Exo-K.

Kris asked Jiwon to stay knowing his daughter will be left with the  guys. “Thanks for coming, Jiwonnie. I owe you one!” he said before stepping out of the door.

“Anytime, oppa!” she smiled.

“Well we gotta go! They’re waiting for me!” he patted her head. “Watch the house for us, okay? Don’t let Xiumin give Draco too much mooncakes and hide the storybooks from Chen…”

Jiwon eyerolled and pushed him out of the door. “Just go, okay? I got everything under control! Shoo!”

Kris chuckled and jogged to meet everyone else by the fence.

After closing the door, Jiwon took a whole lot of deep breaths while looking at the ceiling. ‘Please let me survive even just for today and I swear I’ll do anything what mom tells me…’

“AUNTIE JIWOOONNNN!!!” a tiny but very loud voice erupted.

‘Oh dear…’ she blew out a huge air. “YES DRACO???”

Then another tiny and high pitched voice followed. “WON-WONIEEEEE!!!”

‘That is so not a good sign…’ “I’M COMING TENTEN!!!”

Jiwon hurriedly skipped through the flights of stairs and ran into Exo-K’s room. There she saw the two kids standing by the door, hugging their toys while watching Baekhyun and Xiumin hit each other with a plastic bat.

“What’s going on?” she asked, walking passed the wondering kids.

“We’re tryna’ see who has the thicker head!” Xiumin laughed.

DO came through the window and approached the kids. He carried them in one arm, taking Jiwon’s wrist with the other. “You shouldn’t have come! There are more than 2 kids in this house, you know?!” he said, not noticing her eyes glued at his back.

‘Damn he’s so strong!’ she thought. ‘Oh right! Note to self! I’m surrounded by Forces and Warriors!’

“Yah! Im Jiwon! Are you even listening?” he stopped and looked over his shoulder, making her bump against him.

“Oh! Uhmmm… A-Aren’t we supposed to stop them?” she forced a smile.

“Tch! They can't kill each other! Trust me!” he smirked. “Besides I can watch over Draco, Kirsten, and YOU…” he winked. “…all at the same time.”

‘Aigooo you charming earth shaker boy…’ Jiwon melted and had to softly slap his cheek away. “No thanks! I can take care of myself! Now go!” she bit her lip. ‘This isn’t a bad idea at all…’

“YAH!” Chanyeol appeared by the door, stretching his arms out. “Where are you taking my TenTen?”

“And my Draco?” Chen pushed him aside.

“Away from a troll and a giant stick! Wae?” DO scoffed.

Lay calmly walked in, putting the kids down and holding their hands. “Jiwon, you’re coming with me! The rest of you! Sit the down and act like your age!”

Jiwon snorted and followed his lead. “Later guys!”

“Hyung!” DO protested. “But I’m well behaved!”

“Not when Jiwon is around!” Lay replied.

“But hyuuunnnggg!”

Jiwon quickly turned to him, mouthing. “It’s okay! I’ll talk to him!”

His face brightened up, smiling from ear to ear. “Okay!”

“Hyung!” Chen shouted. ”They're… Mmmm!#%^#&…”

Chanyeol immediately covered his mouth. “Today is not the national day of ers! Let's leave them in peace, shall we?”

DO left with a triumphant smirk while Chanyeol got a kick in the . “er!” Chen hissed.

“What?” he shrugged, and turned his attention to the two remaining Exo. “I’m seriously in a nursery!”