Gifts, Letters And Goodbyes. (Part 2)

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

 

Taemin's POV 

 

 

WHOAAA! There's gifts! There was a yellow box on top of my bed with a huge ribbon on it and a lable saying "To my little evil dongsaeng Lee Taemin" I chuckled a little when I read it. I opened the box and there was a bunch of things inside it. I was shocked when I realized what was inside the box. There was an ipod touch fifth generation, a blackberry Tour 9630, a beats headphones by Dr. Dre and a bunch of other things. Then I found a note on the box. I unfolded it to read the message. 

 

YAH! LEE TAEMIN! 

 

YOU PABO IDIOT! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! But you really can't blame me for hating you, right? I swear you are such an idiot. But I love you anyway. Stupid pabo! Dongsaeng-ah! I bought all this stuff for you because I know they didn't let you use anything. Anyway, take care. Arraso? You must listen to your hyungs especially Key umma. I know you don't like anyone nagging you but understand that its always for your own good. Don't every try to trick me again because you very well know that I will get you back. Be thankful that your birthday is coming up thats why I didn't try to get revenge. Do well in Japan. I heard you had more parts in the Japanese version of Replay. I'm proud of you. Taemin jjang! *I can't believe I actually wrote that!* Anyway, all the things inside the box are gifts from me to you for your birthday and christmas presents since I won't be there for the next four or more years. I love you, you little idiot! Don't forget to make the noona's hear swoon for you. kekeke~ good luck! I'm leaving you to Key umma's hands to be taken care of. 

 

P.S. There's a cake for you. Its in the fridge. Don't forget to share with the other members, arraso? I baked it especially for your birthday. I know its a month early but who cares. <3 

 

From, 

 

The Only Noona In The World That Hates You - Jessica Yejin Lee

 

I smiled at the note noona gave me. She might be coldhearted and stubborn but on the inside she's very sweet and gentle. That's IF you get through her tough exterior which is pretty much hard to get through. Even if you get though to her tough exterior you would still get an occasional cold shoulder and glares. Trust me, as her brother I get that a LOT. I smiled again and walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and there was a box of cake. It had a sticky note stuck to it. 

 

"SHARE YOU , ARRASO?!" -Jessica Yejin Lee 

 

I chuckled at the note and took out the box of cake. 

 

"HYUNG! Lets have an early celebration!" I said from the kitchen. Jonghyun, Onew and Minho looked behind them to see me holding a box of cake. 

 

Then suddenly, Key burst out of the room and rushed out the door running. Me and the hyungs all looked at each other. I put the cake down on the kitchen counter. We all ran after him. After I locked the door that is. Then they were all running towards the lobby when I said something. 

 

"HYUNG! LETS TAKE THE CAR! RUNNING WONT DO!" I shouted at them catching up. 

 

They all stopped to look at me with a Taemin-you're-a-freaking-life-saver kind of look. I smiled at them and held up the keys to the car. I tossed it to Onew hyung. Bad decision. Although he already had his drivers license. He freaking at it. I was clinging on to Key umma's arm for dear life because of Onew hyung's crazy driving. When I said that I meant it literally. He was freaking driving like a mad man! 

 

"WAAAAAAH! WE'RE GOING TO DIEEEEEE!" Jonghyun said grabbing on to the seatbelt while Minho was quietly staring out the window. Seriously? How can someone act like nothing is happening when we're almost going to die because of Onew's driving. 

 

"HYYYYUNNNGG! WATCH OUT FOR THE CARRRR!" I screamed pointing at the small black car that was right in front of us.

 

"Stop screaming will you! YOU'RE MAKING ME FREAKING PANIC!" He said shouting at us. 

 

I could see Key staring out the window with sorrow filled eyes. "Hyung…" I said wondering if he was fine. 

 

"I'm okay. Don't worry Taemin." He looked at me, patted my head and smiled. 

 

We were near the airport now. Onew left the keys with the valet and we rushed inside the airport with pushing through a lot of people and security guards. I tried to look for Noona in the huge crowd that was blocking my view. They were fangirls swarming on me. AISH! This is so irritating. I tired to get away from them and look for the other hyungs. Then I found the flight schedule and Noona's flight was about to board the airplane. I quickly called up the hyungs and ran over to the gate where noona was. I ran as fast as I could. Then I finally found noona. 

 

"HYUNG! I FOUND HER!" I shouted so that they would hear me. 

 

I ran pushed through the security that was guarding the gate. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

And just when I thought I could run away without them seeing me. Tsk. 

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked the five guys who were standing right in front of me. 

 

"Pabo!" Onew flicked my head. 

 

I glared at him. "YAH! What was that for?!" I complained. 

 

"For not telling me you're leaving!" Onew exclaimed.

 

"Idiot! If I told you, you would have gone to mom and stop me from going. Besides, I want to go." I said. Its not that I REALLY wanted to go. But its a chance for me to forget everything and start something new. Maybe this time I would have friends that are real and not friends with me because my brothers are from SHINee, or the fact that my mom is a famous Designer and my dad owns a huge company in Korea. Nope. I don't want that. I want to a real friend that would actually care about me. Like Maki. 

 

"Idiot idiot idiot! If you had told me then we would have helped you." Onew said. 

 

"AISH! Just let me be, arraso? I'll be okay." I said. 

 

Onew sighed and backed off. Then Key and Jonghyun stepped forward at the same time. 

 

"You go ahead." Key said to Jonghyun. Jonghyun nodded then looked at me. 

 

"Yejin. I just want you to know that I'm not giving up my feelings for you. But I'm not gonna fight for you to love me. Mostly because my bestfriend just loves you so much and I don't think I want to loose my friendship with him because of you." he said and Key looked at him with shock filled eyes. 

 

"I understand." I said to him smiling. 

 

"I'll take the time your gone as a moving on period." He said to me. 

 

"YAH! Don't you ever forget we are enemies after all." I said playfully punching his arm. 

 

We both laughed at ourselves. "Bye Yejin. Take care, arraso?" He said then hugged me. 

 

I hugged him back. "Pabo! I'll miss you." I said to him. 

 

"Don't worry. We can always fight over the phone. I'll call you everyday." He said chuckling to himself. 

 

"Idiot." I muttered under my breath. He stepped back and Key was now facing me. 

 

"Did you see the letter?" I asked him. 

 

"Neh." he nodded. 

 

I smiled at him. "I hope you understand." I said. 

 

He leaned closer. And before you know it, his lips crashed onto mine… 

 

--------------

Author's Note : CLIFFHANGER! :)) I'm so bad. niweis, gonna update again when I come back home. IF i'm not too tired to do so. anyway, HIIIII! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE EVERYONE! :)kekeke~ :)