I Have Two Famous Idiots As Brothers. How Lucky . . . NOT.

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

Yejin's POV

 

"Yah! Ireona!' I ignored it. 

 

"YAH IREONAA!" That familiar voice I try ignore shook me to wake up. 

 

 ITS NOT WORKING. ITS NOT WORKING. ITS NOT WORKING. Ignore him and he'll leave you alone. I thought to myself. 

 

"YAH! LEE YEJIN! WAKE UP OR ELSE!" Obviously my brother is already irritated because I'm not waking up. 

 

"Or else what?" I asked with my eyes still closed. 

 

"Or else I'll get Taemin to wake you up." I shot Onew a glare and he smirked. 

 

"Don't you dare." I glared at him. 

 

"You know I would." He smiled that evil smile of his. He started to walk out of the room. Before he could close the door I hit him with the huge pillow. 

 

"Ouch~!" I heard him yelp. I smiled at my victory. 

 

"Ha! That's what you get for waking me up early in the morning on a saturday." I said loud enough he could hear it. 

 

Seriously? Saturday? WHY? Doesn't he know that its my rest day. The day I sleep off my stress and hide from everyone. GAH. I swear, off all the people why them. Not that I'm regreting anything but seriously they are irritating me. WAIT WHAT?! Why is Onew and Taemin here anyway? Shouldn't they be in the dorms doing. . . I don't know SHINee stuff. I frowned. They are up to something. I just can't put my finger onto it. 

 

"Young miss, breakfast is already prepared. Would you like to have it served up here or would you rather go down to the dinning room instead?" The maid asked me. 

 

"I'll go." I smiled at her. "Go and eat your breakfast too." I said to her. 

 

After taking a shower and changing my clothes I walked down stairs when the maid said the breakfast was already ready. I went to the dinning room and I saw that there were eight table service set on the table. Are we having breakfast with appa's business partners?

 

"Yah. Why is there eight table service?" I asked Butler KIm.

 

"We have guests over, young miss." He replied.

 

"Dugu?" I asked.

 

"Young miss, I believe they are your brothers' colleagues." Butler Kim said. 

 

"Thank you." He offered me to sit already. 

 

No one was still here. I wonder who was my brothers' colleagues. I mean there are a lot of idols. I sighed. And here I thought I'd be eating ahead. Apparently, not. I heard noises coming from the living room. I checked to see who it was. To my dismay it was SHINee and my parents talking. 

 

"Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Lee." Jonghyun said. 

 

The remaining three of the SHINee boys apart for my brothers stood up and bowed to my parents. 

 

"We promise to help out with the house too." Key said. 

 

Help out with the house? I raised an eyebrow and walked toward them making an entrance so they would know my presence. "What's with?" I asked my them. Well, mostly my parents because I was looking at them. 

 

"What are they doing here?" I said coldly. As much as I should like them because they are SHINee and by brothers are a part of SHINee, I just don't. 

 

"They are here to live with us." Mom and dad said in unison. 

 

"MWOH!?" I guess my jaw dropped. "WAE?!" 

 

What?! Why?! What business do they have here? WHY?! WHY ARE THEY GONNA LIVE HERE?! Oh my. . . I think I'll go crazy. To think that I lost my mind when I was living with Onew and Taemin. Its gonna get worse. AISH! 

 

"Well, you see. Anti fans had violated their dorm and its up for renovation." Mom said. 

 

"And they are gonna live here, why?" I shrugged at the thought. 

 

"Because as much as they would want to look for another dorm, they can't." Mom said. 

 

"And why is that?" Seriously. WHY?! 

 

"They'd be followed by the anti's and their life would be in danger. So your brother's suggested they'd live here for a while." Mom pointed at my brothers. My eyes narrowed at them and they both innocently smiled at me. 

 

OHOHO! When I get my hands on those two they will not be living to see another day. Sorry to all the shawols who will cry because of this but yeah. They are gonna get a peice of Lee Yejin! Aish! Those freaking idiots! 

 

"Are you seriously considering them living here?!" I asked. 

 

"We're not considering it. We already agreed to it." Dad said. 

 

"MICHEOSO?!" I asked. AISH! I ruffled my hair in frustration. This is definitely not good. 

----------------------

Author's Note : hey there subscribers. I see you five there. :) hehe. Thanks for subscribing. :) COMMENT so I know how well or how poor i'm doing. :) Anyway, enjoy the first chapter. :)