She's Here

Love Me Again

 

Elle Staffs: Daebak! Is that Madam? Yepoda!

Editor 1: Weh? Is she that great? Let me see! Is just because to the make-up, she’s not that too pretty right?

Editor 2: yah! You’re so harsh, how could you say that!

Editor 1: well, let’s say yeah! She’s pretty, but?...how about her attitude? She doesn’t even talk to us in a nice way? Have she treated us right? She didn’t even invite us to celebrate anything, even in Christmas we didn’t get a bonus check! How could you say that she’s pretty?

Editor 2: Yah! You didn’t even know how she felt and situation so stop saying bad words about her. You didn’t even know her.

Editor 1: Arasso…(stop talking)

No one knows Jennie heard all what the Elle Staffs talking about. Suddenly tears are falling on her eyes, does she actually do that? She never treated well any of her employees?

Jennie POV

Jennie: (Crying in the bathroom she get the phone on her bag and dial the number of Jasmine) Yeoboseyo?

Jasmine: Yeoboseyo? Weh?

Jennie: are you busy? Can we go out and hang-out?

Jasmine: Neh…I know a nice place…meet me here at this club XXXXXX at 8:30…love yah!

Jasmine is an owner of one of the great restaurant in Seoul and after she graduated her course Culinary she decided to put into a business and her family agreed to her plans.

 

JOE POV

Ken: Joe! Would you like to hang-out? I know a great place,meet me in this club XXXX at 9:00. See you bro!

Joe: Omma! Should I go?

Joe’s Omma: Yeah, Bali! Wear some nice clothes ara?

Joe: weh Omma?

Joe’s Omma: go get some girls there…Your so handsome but you don’t even have a girlfriend? Are you gay?

Joe: Omma?! I’m not… arasso, I’ll just change my clothes. Don’t wait me Omma, I will be late. (Kiss his mother)

 

JASMINE POV

Pol: whoooah! My Girlfriend is so hot! A lot of guys here will envy because you are mine.

Jasmine: (hug Pol) Yeobo, stop joking around, well how was your club?

Pol: well, as you can see…going well oh noh! Great, it feels great to have your own business after how many years I’ve been working yeobo…

Jasmine: I’m so proud of you!(Kiss Pol in his cheek)

Pol: weh? Am I your chingu? You just kiss me in my cheek?

Jasmine: yah yeobo! There’s a lot of people here, stop it!

Pol: arasso! I’m just joking(suddenly he saw Jennie) oh here’s your friend yeobo, just enjoy the night ara? I’ll just go home to check Omma and I’ll be back.

Jasmine: Neh…take care!(hugging Pol)

Jennie: yah! Aishhh…stop it! Would you mind?

Jasmine: You’re just jealous, so what’s wrong?

Jennie: Can we talk about it later? Wanna have sit & drink.

Jasmine: Ara! Ajhussi, give us the best ladies drink, get it? Just give it in the VIP table. Wait me there Jennie, I’ll just go to the bathroom.

Jennie: Ok, don’t take it too long.

 

KEN POV

Ken: You’re too early, are you excited that much?

Joe: shut up! So how are you?

Ken: I’m fine, why did you come back here? Wait, do you have a girlfriend? Coz I invited 2 women to join us here, is it ok to you?

Joe: Yeah sure, it’s fine… I’ll just go to the bathroom for a sec.

 

JASMINE POV

Jasmine: Ahhhh! Yahh! Watch your way ajushhi…

Drunk man: Yah! Do you know who I am? Wow, you’re so hot, can I get your number?

Jasmine: Yah! I have no time to play your stupid jokes Mr. just let me trough…

Drunk man: (hold Jasmine wrist and grabbed her but someone interrupted)

Joe: Yah ajushhi? What are you a bachelor? Did your wife know that you’re here? Would you mind letting go of my girlfriend hand? (angry face)

Drunk man: is she your girlfriend? Ara…(afraid in Joe’s tall and masculine body and left)

Jasmine: Kamsahamnida aju…(she starred at Joe’s face and shocked)

Joe: Welcome (walk straight went to the bathroom and didn’t try to look at Jasmine face. He didn’t notice she was Jasmine his schoolmate back in high school.)

Jasmine run and went back in their table, she was shocked what she saw was Joe Jung, the geek and unpopular guy in the past was the famous model in New York.

Jennie: Yah, what’s wrong? Have you seen Sadaku in the bathroom?(laughing and drunk a bit)

Jasmine: Aniyo, I saw our former classmate, and he was cool now. Yeah I’m sure he is the famous model in New York! You know him right?

Jennie: who? (drinking another glass of tequila)

Jasmine: Yah! You drink too much, anyways, Joe Jung, you remember him right? Oh he’s so handsome, I just saw him earlier…he help me about the drunk ajusshi in the bathroom. I think he didn’t recognize me.

Jennie: (stop drinking when she heard the name of Joe Jung) Joe Jung is here?

End of chapter