LET’S TAKE A BREAK

Love Me Again

 

Rey POV

Rey: (he was waiting at the entrance with his two friends when Joe passed by him) yah! gwenchana?

Joe: (he ignores him, then Rey hold his arm) get your hands off me…

Rey: ooooh??? I heard you’re sick, are you ok? Did you get sick because of what I told you? Hahahaahah!

Joe: Leave me alone…

Classmate 1: yah Rey, Jennie is coming.

Rey: Jennie, so how’s your sleep last night?

Joe: (he want Rey to feel irritated so he said Jennie slept in his house) she slept peacefully last night in my room…didn’t you Jennie?

Rey: what are you talking about?!! (he grabbed Joe’s necktie)

Jennie: Rey stop it! come on let’s go!!! And you…stop talking nonsense!!!(he glares at him)

Rey: (he dragged Jennie into an empty room) What is he talking about?

Jennie: ani…we went to checked him on their house yesterday,, I didn’t notice the time and I slept there…don’t worry nothing happened..

Rey: is that all?

Jennie: deh, can I ask you something?

Rey: what is it?

Jennie: did you plan to go to my house and think that you can actually get what you want that night? (she meant that Rey want to get her ity)

Rey: weh?! (he was starting to get mad)you're my girlfriend...

Jennie: you even told Joe that it was our planned to do that thing. Weh? You think I’m that so easy to get???so you're thinking indecent things now? 

Rey: ah…so that’s the reason why you’re mad? Coz I told him…deh! Weh? You are my girlfriend…why can’t you just give me what a boyfriend needs? you can’t even kissed me, weh? Because of that guy? Come here (he forced her to kiss him)

Jennie: yah!!! stop it! (she slap him) I hate you!

Rey: mianhe,,,(he was crying)tell me you don’t like that guy! Coz if you do…I don’t know what I’ll do to him! tell me!!!

Jennie: Rey, I don’t know! Please don’t do this…I tried for our relationship to work out and I'm sorry...

Rey: Tell me do you still love me… (Jennie didn’t respond) let’s take a rest then or let's just broke up...

Jennie: Rey!  (she hold Rey’s hand)

Rey: get your hands off me… from the very beginning you just want to get revenge, am I right? Because I hurt you so many times… I swear I love you Jennie, but why can’t you love me again just like before? I’ll make sure no guy will get you, not that loser guy! No one but me, you’re always mine! Let's see if your Father will know about this...

Jennie: mianhe… (Rey left him)

 

Jasmine POV

Pol: hi? So how is your sleep last night? (he sat beside Jasmine)

Jasmine: why are you here? It’s a history class, let’s talk later at the next class (she was shy, she remembered last night that they kissed)

Pol: ohhh you’re blushing!yeopo!!!

Jasmine: (she’s holding her cheek) yah! stop it!

Pol: arasso, ok then see you later… hey Joe, see you later…(Joe nod)

Jasmine: (she was waving at Pol, then suddenly Jennie sit next to her crying) Jennie, weh? What happened?

Jennie: Rey, he decided to take a break…I don’t know what to do,

Jasmine: what!? That jerk!!!aishhh…Stop crying, clean yourself before the teacher come here…hurry up!

Jennie: (she wiped her tears with her hands, Joe went near her to give a handkerchief) I don’t need those!!! Go away!

Jasmine: yah Joe, please leave us alone… (she was whispering)

Joe: I just wanted to help!

Jennie: Kah!

Jasmine: (she was signaling Joe to leave them alone) kah…

Jennie: I’m fine now, (she was looking herself at the mirror) wait, I just saw Pol earlier…what is he doing here?

Jasmine: molla, oh teacher is here…go back to your sit.

 

Joe POV

After the class ended he look for Rey to talk about what happen between him and Jennie. He was surprised that Rey was also looking for him, they both decided to talk to the gym. The students are on their way home and nobody stays at the school just the both of them.

Joe: what did you do to her? Why is she crying?

Rey: weh? It’s none of your business…

Joe: it’s my business coz she is my friend…

Rey: friend? Fool yourself! … I can see the way you look at her.

Joe: deh! I love her… and I don’t want her to get hurt because of some foolish guy like you!

Rey: hahahahaha! I decided to take a rest for the both of us, she can’t give me what I want, can’t even give me what a boyfriend needs,… chuwa? You like the both of us arguing right?

Joe: weh??? what are you playing at? Please stop hurting her! Chuwa? Stay away from her from now on…

Rey: really? She’s my girlfriend why do I need to stay away from her? You’re the one who should stay away from my girlfriend?!!! She’s mine!

Joe: yours??! I’ll do whatever it takes to protect her from a guy like you…

Rey: you can’t do anything…ah let me tell you something,..you know about arranged marriage right? That’s what we are…

Joe: yah!!! stop talking nonsense!!(he went near Rey)

Rey: ohhhh…kure! Do what you want, she will never be yours.

Joe:…I’m not afraid of you! if I see her crying again because of you, I’ll assure you, I’ll give you a prize that you will never forget.

Rey: really?!! (he can’t stand seeing the guy who love her girlfriend, he went near him and punch so many times, Joe can’t punch him coz Rey was top of him cornered him.)

Joe: (he get his chance, he pushed Rey and punch him until Rey fall) Yah!!! stop hurting the girl I love! You deserved this (he give Rey a strong punch but Pol and other student came and stop them fighting)

Pol: yah! are you crazy? You could kill him!

Joe: aishhhhh… let go of me!

 

Jennie POV

Jennie:  I am so confused right now… should I be happy about it? (she was talking all by herself)

Jasmine: what are you saying? (she suddenly appear)

Jennie: yah! What are you doing here in my house? You scared me…

Jasmine: where’s your mom?

Jennie: she was on her way home…what are you doing here?

Jasmine: I want to confess something, look I know it’s hard to believe this but…(she pause for about a minute)

Jennie: just tell me what is it?

Jasmine: you know, I don’t know how it happened but I don’t care coz I really like him but It was so hard to admit it to myself, he kissed me and then that’s it.

Jennie: what are you talking about? Who kissed you?

Jasmine: Pol, we are official now... 

Jennie: chincha?!! (she was so happy to hear it) yah! Chukahe chingu… I was very happy for you..

Jasmine: (smiling) me too… how about you? Did he call you?

Jennie: ani, I think this is for the best of our relationship. Besides one of the reason that I dated him again is because of my Appa, last time I broke up with Rey he was so angry. I  tried my best for our relationship to work but I was wrong, I should have been honest from the start about my feelings...

Jasmine: why don’t you just totally broke up with him?

Jennie: I can’t…our parents will be disappointed on us if we broke up. Our family business owns a lot from Rey’s parents, they made an arrangement that Rey and I will get married in the right age.

Jasmine: yah! Can’t you just talk to your parents about that? You have your own life and decisions, why would they force the both of you to get married?

Jennie: I tried it but Appa’s decision is final.

Jasmine: (Pol calling her on her mobile phone) yeoboseyo?

Pol on the phone: Jasmine, is Jennie with you?

Jasmine: deh, weh?

Pol on the phone: Joe and Rey was fighting on the gym I hang up and go there…

Jennie: what is it?

Jasmine: come on, Rey and Joe we’re fighting…let’s go!

Jennie: what!??? (they quickly went to the school but they didn’t see anyone there , they were too late) weh? There’s no one here. Wait I’ll try to call Rey..(Dialing Rey’s number)

Rey: yeoboseyo?

Jennie: where are you?

Rey: weh? I’m here at the hospital… I think your bestfriend's boyfriend got a seriously injured...

Jennie: come on…maybe Joe was there too.

End of chapter