THANKS SCHOOL PRES!

Love Me Again

 

Time goes by, It’s almost a month when Jennie and Joe became close with each other. Some of their classmate never try to bully him again since Jennie became her friend, although there are few students always want to make a prank on him.

Joe POV

Classmate 1: oooohhh…looks like Mr. Weirdo is all by himself, Jennie’s not around?, I think he’s a gay.

Classmate 2: yah Mr. Weirdo, we have an assignment right? Why don’t you do our assignment then, you know, for you to become useful…(pointing his finger on Joe’s forehead)

Pol: Yah! what are you doing? Don’t you have class? You’re a 5 minutes late. And you Mr. Jung, don’t let yourself bullied by those kind of kids, arasso? And I like you to meet me later, I’ll come to you after class, arasso? I think you need a little help.

Joe: neh school pres, I’ll see you later.

Jasmine: Yah Jennie! The next guy who enter the door will be your next boyfriend. (laughing)

Jennie: oh shut up Jas… (she was shocked when she saw Joe’s coming and entering the door)

Jasmine: oh daebak!!! Not that guy!

Joe: (surprised when Jennie and Jasmine staring at him and smiled to Jennie) annyeong!

Jennie: (she saw Pol was behind Joe) yah Jasmine, the next person who enter will be your future husband. Hahahaha!

Jasmine: ok, ok, (too excited then she saw Pol is entering their room) deabak!

Pol: Hi Jasmine? How was your day?

Jasmine: well its fine but I think it’s going to be bad since you are here. (glares at him)

Pol: well, you’re not my purposed for coming here on your class.

Jasmine: weh? Do you have a girlfriend here?

Pol: weh? Jealous?

Jasmine: You wish!

Pol: ok, I’ll go ahead…anyyeong! (he went to Joe and talked to him)

Joe: oh annyeonghaseyo, I thought you’ll come after class school pres?

Pol: I know, I just want to tell you that you need to wait me on the benches near the tennis court, I have a meeting with school officers, ara?

Joe: yeah school pres.

Jasmine: yah, Jennie, what do you think Pol telling to that guy?

Jennie: molla, ask your future husband if you wanna know. (laughing at her)

Jasmnie: Yah!!!

 

End of Chapter

 

short chapter, sorry...