CHANGES!

Love Me Again

 

Rey POV

Classmate 1: hey Rey, wanna hang-out with us after school?

Rey: where are you guys going?

Classmate 2: we’re going for a drink…come on, don’t tell me you’re not coming?

Rey: neh, there’s something came up.,,I’m going to meet Jennie later…so if you may excuse me…

Jasmine: hey Rey, so Jennie told me that you asked her out…can I come?

Rey: yeah sure! After class, I’ll wait you at the gate. Hey Jen, thank you for giving me a chance.

Jennie: (smile at him) yeah sure, come on Jasmine, we’ll need to go to our next class. See you later Rey.

Jennie decided to go out again with Rey and planning to be with him again.

(Flashback in Chapter: DON’T CLICK!)

Joe: (he hugged her so tight) thank you, for being such a great friend.

Jennie went to her room after Joe went home. She was thinking about her feelings for Joe but Joe gave her a signed not to like him then, Joe said that she was such a great friend. She was clueless about her feelings for Joe, what is it? Is it love?. After that night, she decided to forget what she feels for Joe and focus his attention and feelings for Rey!

(End of Flashback)

 

Pol POV

Pol: hey Mr. Jung, come on, bbali… (Riding his bike)

Joe: annyeonghaseyo School pres… where are we going then?

Pol: yah, don’t call me school press when we are outside the school, you can call me Pol, I’m one year older than you right, you can call me hyung if you want.

Joe: ok Pol, where were you taking me then?

Pol: come on!here put this helmet on…Kaja! (stop on a barber shop)annyeonghaseyo Aunt! By the way this is my friend Joe and as you can see, he needs a little help.

Joe: oh anyyeonghaseyo ajhumma (bow his head and smile)

Pol’s Aunt: ajhumma? Call me Noona, this little guy…(looking at him from top to bottom) tsk..tsk… you need a little makeover…you’re hair, your fashion style.

Pol: yah Aunt! Just give him a nice haircut and yeah Joe it’s not free ok so you need to pay?

Joe: ah yeh, but I’m comfortable with my hairstyle now Noona…

Noona: aigooo…noona? You’re so handsome (happy hearing that Joe call her Noona.) it’s free besides Pol is your friend.

After haircut, all of them in the shop surprised for new look of Joe. Joe was surprised too after he got a hair.(try imagining Jinwoon haircut on Dreamhigh last episode)

Pol: ommmo?!  Is that you? You look good bro, and next mission? Come on let’s go buy some new clothes for you.

Pol fashion style is simple, neat and cool that every girl would scream when they see him. So he decided to pick all the clothes for Joe and help him learn about fashion. Joe try to wear all the clothes that Pol choose and he kinda like it. After that, Joe send him on their house.

Joe POV

Joe: Pol, thanks a lot! (smiling at him)

Pol: yah! you think you’re cool because of that clothes and haircut? Well of course you do! Bro, from now on…we’ll stick with each other not only outside the school but especially in school.

Joe: of course Pol! (jumping happily)

Pol: yah! Don’t act like that, you know you’re image…need to be cool. I think if someone sees you right now, they may think you’re crazy.

Joe: arasso! Yah, if you want you can come here anytime.

Pol: oh chincha????ok I slept over tonight, besides I want to look what’s on your locker.

Joe: ok Pol! See later.

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: Rey, thanks for today… (smiling at him)

Rey: oh, aniya… I’m the one who need to say thank you, and thanks Jennie for accepting me again. So you guys want to go home?

Jasmine: (touching her stomach) oh, let’s go home I think I can’t move because I was so full.

Jennie: yah! Who told you too eat 3 bowls of noodles? Are you really a girl?

Jasmine: yah! Are you my friend? Nevermind, let’s go home Jen,

Rey: ok, give you a lift then.

Jennie: ok.

 

Rey POV

Jasmine: annyeong! Keep safe. Well Rey thanks for the food, and send my bestfriend straight to their house, arasso?

Rey: yeah of course! Jen,You’re bestfriends kinda funny, (smiling at Jennie when he suddenly hold Jennie’s hand) well Jennie, I’m sorry if I’m too fast, I just want to know if we still have a chance?

 

Jennie: (smiling back at him) It’s ok, just give me more time to think about it. (they went out of the car, Rey open the door for her) by the way thanks for today, see you at school.

Rey: (he kissed her on her cheek) I’ll go ahead. Call me if you need someone to talk ok?

Jennie: (she smiled when Rey kissed her) ok, go home safely. Annyeong! (waving at him till the car was out of her sight)

Rey: (talking on the car) this is it Rey! You’re too close again, I’m almost there.

 

Joe POV

Joe: (he went in Jennie’s house to show his new look but he saw Rey and Jennie are getting along to each other. He saw Rey kissed the girl he likes the most, he froze and prying on them until Rey went home) I think she doesn’t need me anymore, he’s the only that can make you smile like that.

Pol: hey bro, I went in to your house your nanny said you went out so what are you doing here? Standing and staring.(he saw a familiar face) oh ommo! It’s Jennie Park… (shouting) annyeonghaseyo Jennie!

Jennie: (she’s opening the gate but someone called her) oh, annyeong Pol! (she saw someone who’s unfamiliar, and she was surprised when she noticed that it was Joe. She went closer but the guy runaway) oooohh! Is that Joe?

POl: yeah, did you guys fight?

Jennie: is that really Joe? Why he suddenly changed his looks? And we didn’t fight, what’s wrong with him?

Pol: yeh, you liked it? You know I helped him to change his styles. I’ve seen some of our classmate don’t like him because of his appearance and the way he act but?... I think he’s kinda like it. I’m sleeping in their house tonight… his parents are not around, if you want you can come.

Jennie: his parents are not around again? I’ll try, I’ll text you if I could come.

Pol: Ok,. Annyeong! (Waved goodbye)

 

Jennie POV

Jennie’s Mother: Oh! Jennie, I’ve missed you so much, come I bought something for you.

Jennie: oh Omma! I’ve missed you too, daebak! All of this are mine? Thanks Omma! (kiss her Mom and hugged her)

Jennie’s Mother: so how’s school? Did you and Rey getting along?

Jennie: oh Omma!, I’m thinking about it Omma…

Jennie’s Mother: ah this child, you know I liked him for you…he’s the only one I want you to be with.

Jennie: Omma, aissshhh… oh, can I go to my friends house, he is our neighbor just want to pass by coz our school president was there too. Can I go omma(aegyo voice)

Jennie’s Mother: alright, don’t go home late arasso? Come home at 9:30 then..

Jennie: oh Omma you’re the best! Sarangheyo Omma!

Jennie’s Mother: I love you too Jennie.

 

Pol POV

Joe: oh Pol, come on in. feel at home.

Rey: so where are your parents? You lived all by yourself?

Joe: they are on a business trip…It’s always been like that since we moved here when I was 12 years old,

Pol: oh, you must been very sad then. You locked yourself in this house and never tried to communicate with other people am I right? Ahhhh! Chincha, so anyways, where is your room? I want to see all of your clothes.

Joe: upstairs the second door and that is my room.

Pol: (went to his room and amazed) oh mah gahhhd!

Joe: (Joe’s suddenly running and went upstairs when he heard Rey was screaming) what is it?

POl: daebak!!! Your room, are you gay? Its clean, all your stuff are in proper place and look at those clothes all are branded but why when you wear it looks on you? (hahahaha)

Joe: ah chinchayeo? Maybe because I don’t know about fashion, I just wear it and I don’t mind if it looks fine on me.

Rey: no…no..no… you don’t have confidence that’s your problem. Look yourself at the mirror right now? Look at the difference now and yesterday? Yesterday You walked like a snail (demonstrate it for him) and you need to changed that. Yesterday your gestures you need to change that, be cool and you need to act like a man if you don’t your masculine body is such a waste.

Joe: yah! stop it, I’ll learn it little by little. Just give me time. Look I walked manly and talk like a cool guy now, am I?

Pol: sort of, keep it up. And remember if someone bully you? Don’t mind them and walk straight but? If they never stop? look them in their eyes like a tiger but don’t talk, hahahaha! See their reactions if you do that.

Joe: so how should they react?

Pol: well, it’s for you to find out. Come on it’s getting late, we should prepare for the barbeque party.

Joe: barbeque party just the two of us?

Rey: yeah, oh no I invited someone, and do you have a wine?

Joe: yeh, weh??wine?

Pol: just a zip, we’re not going to drink all of it.

End of chapter