I WANT YOU BACK

Love Me Again

 

Rey POV

After a week of resting in the hospital Rey is ready to go back to school. He realized that he can’t lose Jennie just like that so he decided to win her back again.

Rey: Omma, I want Jennie back to me…

Rey Mom: what??? Stop it Rey, you hurt too much because of that girl… I’ll tell your dad about getting our shares out of the company…

Rey: Omma,,,just please this once…last one… I love her…

Rey Mom: aigooo… Rey, stop it…

Rey: please Omma, (he was shedding a tear) I really want her back… if Jennie will not be mine, I’ll sure she will be suffer her life with that someone…so Omma, please let me do things to win her back… I can… just don’t do things on your will…give her a chance Omma…

Rey Mom: if I see you in this kind of situation again I’ll do things on my will. (her son nodded)

 

Jennie POV

2 weeks more and it will be the end of classes…they will be graduating in 11th Grade. Jennie’s Mother decided to stay and have a vacation for a month to look for after her. Joe’s parents took a vacation and scheduled for Joe’s graduation day. The two of them were happy hearing those good news from their parents.

Jennie Mom: Jennie, I hope you don’t feel any resentment to your father…

Jennie: (sad) deh Omma, I don't hate Appa but I hate his decision… Rey… I can’t see him to be the person I want to be with in the future…

Jennie Mom: weh? don’t you love him anymore? when you we’re in middle school I can see you how much you look at him.

Jennie: deh Omma, I used to love him but everything changes since he hurt me and now Omma, I  love someone and that is not Rey. 

Jennie Mom: (she felt sympathy for her child)… Mianhe Jennie, but I can't do anything about your father's decision.

Jennie: (she started crying) ahh… Omma, you make me cry now…look…I’m going to the school now, sarangheyo Omma,

Jennie Mom: ok…bali,, you’re going to be late…Omma is a little dramatic right now… mianhe…

Jennie: annyeong Omma! When I get home make me my favorite Kimchi Chigae…

Jennie Omma: arasso (happy)

 

Joe POV

Joe was excited going to school with her girlfriend. He waited Jennie near outside the gate so that her parents can’t see her with him. They reached the school,Joe park his motorcycle on the parking area whileRey was waiting for Jennie. When the two of them take off their helmet the students began to stare and murmuring. Rey went near them.

Rey: so it’s true then? The both of you we’re together now?

Joe: (he pull Jennie and hid her on his back) deh!

Rey: weh are you hiding her? Whatever you do… you’ll never get her… think about what I told you last time? 

Joe: ani,,,Jennie will never be yours and I’ll fight for her no matter what problems we’re going through…

Rey: (smiling) kure? Since we’re going to be 12th grade next school year… I can ask my Father to set the engagement party…

Joe: stop playing aroung Rey! (he was ready to punch him but Jennie hold his hand)

Jennie: let it go Joe…just don’t mind him… come on were going to be late for class…excuse us! (she stare at Rey with those angry eyes)

Rey: (he hold Jennie’s arm) Jennie please don’t do this…or else…

Jennie: let go…or else what? You’re going to tell  my father about Joe? go ahead and tell him… I’m not afraid…  (Rey didn’t had a chance to talk when Jennie leave)

 

Jasmine POV

Pol: weh? what’s that face?

Jasmine: (sad) I was just reminiscing my memories , we only have 2 weeks to go… there were so many things that happen… me falling in love with you,,,

Pol: yah! then why are you feeling that way? Don’t you like being in love with me? (huff feeling)

Jasmine:  aisshhhh! (she slap her boyfriend on his arm) aigooo…what’s wrong with you…??? I was just sad because we only have a year to be together. (she didn't want to mention about her leaving when she graduated high school)

Pol: weh? a year? Where are you going?

Jasmine: ok...I want to tell you this...my parents want me to study in America, my parents we’re planning to migrate and live there for good when I finished high school.

Pol: what????! (surprised) so why are you telling me this now? How about us after high school? You will leave me after a year??? we’re going to break up after a year? so this is just like a contract for you then? After high school we need to end our relationship, is that what you want to say? (he leaved her and went to his first class)

Jasmine: yah!… (she was crying)

Jennie: (she and Joe walks inside the room) what happened?

Joe: did he do something wrong to you?

Jasmine: aniya… gwenchana…(she wiped her tears)

Jennie: Jasmine… tell me… (Jasmine didn’t say anything until the end of the class. Lunch break, Jennie and Jasmine went on the rooftop and talk)

Jasmine: he’s mad at me…

Jennie: weh?

Jasmine: remember what I told you when we we’re on the 10th grade? My parents we’re planning to migrate? I told him…then he began to get mad and told me that our relationship was like a contract that I need to broke up with him after high school… I don’t want him to wait for me when that time comes.

Jennie: (so sad about her bestfriend) ohhhhh Jasmine… I don’t know what to say… but the important thing to think right now is you must treasure everyday that you were together…you have 1 year to be together and give him a 1 year that he will never forget when you leave…

Jasmine: but he was so mad at me…

Jennie: give him time to think…I’m sure Pol will understand all of it… come, let’s eat…my treat…(when they decided to go down and go have lunch, Rey appeared and he dragged Jennie)

Jasmine: yah!!! (Panicking) I should find Joe.

Meanwhile Pol and Joe where talking about Pol’s problem when Jasmine was running towards them. Joe look for Jennie as Jasmine told him. they searched Jennie all over the school.

Joe: Jennie??? (he was shouting her name) where are you? (he look everywhere besides the old gym)

Jasmine: Joe, wait for us… (Pol was with her even though the guy was so upset about her, but they didn’t talk)

End of chapter