I LOVE YOU BUT…

Love Me Again

 

Joe POV

Joe: I’m back (he was holding a box of spicy chicken, soda and a pizz) Jennie????!!!

Jennie: yah! Don’t yell! Come here (preparing the table) come on let’s just sit on the floor, yah let’s watch movie… you want horror? (giggle. Her mood suddenly changed and the two of them never try to talk about what happened the other night)

Joe: yah! (cellphone ringing) yeoboseyo?

Pol on the phone: yah! where are you? Where is Jennie?

Joe: we are here at their house, I’m fine don’t worry, just my leg…(he has injured on his leg, Rey kick him so hard)

Pol on the phone: arasso,..bye!

Jennie: (eating chicken) who is that? (phone ringing) yeoboseyo?

Jasmine on the phone: yeoboseyo? Yah! where are you? Are you ok?

Jennie: yeh! I’m home now, don’t worry I’m fine…

Jasmine: ok then…call me if you need someone to talk…I’ll go there later arasso?

Jennie: ok…thank you… bye!

Joe: who was that? (Busy eating chicken)

Jennie: Jasmine, she was just checking if I was ok, she’ll be sleeping here tonight.

Joe: oh…, ahhhh…maa! Try this pizza… (There’s a ketchup on lowe part of his lips)

Jennie: (laughing) Maa? Maa? look at you, yah! …there’s something on your face…hahahahahaha!

Joe: mwoh? Hehehe, come on try this(he offering the pizza for her)…I like this kind of food…(he’s not listening to Jennie and continue eating)

Jennie: yah! Let me wipe yo..ur…ahhhhh!(she get a tissue to wiped Joe’s face but she was out of balanced when she stand up to go near to him and Joe catch her, they fall on the floor)

Joe: (as he was enjoying eating the chicken, he saw Jennie was falling on him, he quickly catch her) yah! what are you doing? If you like to dance tell me…

Jennie: you think I’m trying to dance here? I just want to wipe that ketchup on your face, eating like he was a baby… aisssshhh…

Joe: weh? Ok, can you stand up? (Jennie was on the top of him) your heavy…I think my back is broken…

Jennie: (she quickly stands up and sat on the sofa) don’t tell me you’re going to eat all of that?

Joe: kurom…weh? I need strength here (give her chicken legs) eat that…

Jennie: (she suddenly gets serious) I’m full…can I ask you something…?

Joe: yeah, (enjoying eating) what is it?

Jennie: what are you doing?

Joe: mhow? I’m eating…can’t you see? (then he look at Jennie’s face getting serious. He stop eating the chicken and clean his hands) weh? Why you suddenly gets serious?

Jennie: what do you want? Why are you here? Why did you fight with him? Weh? (Spoke quickly)

Joe: (he sat beside her on the sofa) what do I want? Why am I here? Why did I do that?

Jennie: stop repeating what I said…

Joe: I want you to be honest and tell me…do you still love him?

Jennie: I don’t know…but I can’t do anything about it…our parents… I need to be with him…

Joe: so it’s true then? Rey told me, I know…it’s an arranged marriage…in the future you will going to marry him… that’s it... should I give up now?

Jennie: what do you mean?

Joe: Don’t you get it? I love you Jennie, why am I here? Because I love you, why did I want to protect you? Because I love you… don’t you see? I hate it when Rey was holding your hands, I hate it when you’re with him…I can’t stand it when I see you two so happy with each other…I want to forget you coz it’s been a months since you and Rey are dating…I thought I don’t have the chance to love you and there were so many times I just want to give up but I can’t because I love you…

Jennie: (she was shocked and can’t say even a single word)ani…

Joe: you don’t have to say anything, I know you still love him…I’m going then…good night! (he stand up with teary eye and leave her)

Jennie: ani…I love you… (she whisper and starts to cry, she can’t tell it to him coz she was afraid that her father will know about him)

 

Jasmine POV

Jasmine: go home safely ok?

Pol: deh, see you tomorrow…would you like me to pick you up tomorrow?

Jasmine: deh, I love too…I think we should not hide our relationship anymore…

Pol: (smiling at her) can I have a kiss?

Jasmine: yah! just go home…I’m going…Jennie is waiting for me…

Pol: just one… (he saw Joe is coming out of the house)

Jasmine: Yah! what are you doing here? (she saw him crying)

Pol: hey Joe, what’s wrong? Gwenchana?

Joe: deh,,,I’ll go ahead…(he lower his head to hide that he was crying)

Jasmine: did you see him? He is crying…

Pol: weh???wait I’ll go and talk to him…

Jasmine: ok… (she went inside and saw Jennie crying on the living room) hey, what’s wrong?

Jennie: (hug Jasmine so tight) I don’t know how to say…(she cried a lot) he just confess to me… Jas…I can’t love him… I just can’t now…

Jasmine: why not? Look at me, Do you love him? (She lift Jennie’s face and wiped her tears)

Jennie: deh, I love him… I don’t know how it happens but I love him…

Jasmine: then tell him… tell him… I know from the start that you like that loser guy…(laughing at her friend)

Jennie: yah! why are you laughing???stop it… I need to talk to my father first…I think Rey’s mom told him about what happened…I need to be ready… Appa is going home tomorrow…

Jasmine: yah you sure about it?

Jennie: yah! You’re the one who told me to fight what I want…

Jasmine: did I told you that???… (they both laughing)

 

Pol POV

Pol: Joe (knocking at Joe’s door) Joe, can we talk?

Joe: I don’t want to talk anyone right now… just leave me alone…

Pol: hey bro, what happened?

Joe: (he is crying)I don’t think I can talk to you now…

Pol: (he let Joe and leave)ok, please don’t do such cruel thing ok? See you tomorrow…

End of chapter