A Night to rememeber

Love Me Again

 

JENNIE POV

Jasmine: Jennie where are you going? The party is not yet over..

Jennie: I know, just want to go outside to get some fresh air.

Jennie was walking and looking around and she suddenly want to go near the shore and sit into the white sand.

 

 

JOE POV

Joe: I can’t believe, I believed that girl when I know she’s too good to make pranks. Aishhh… (talking to himself then decided to get his guitar on the hut)

Joe can sing well that no one knows besides his parents. He didn't participate in school activities not even once when he reached high school. A lot of people say that his weird and a geek, based on the way he dress was out of style. He dress like a salesman and always hold a book in his hand.

While he was singing, he heard someone’s voice behind his back.

JENNIE POV

Jennie: daebak! There’s a lot of stars… and the moon is so bright…(happily talking to herself then she heard someone playing a guitar and singing, she saw a man not so far from her playing a guitar)

Jennie:(she silently went behind man’s back) So you’re good at playing guitar huh?

Joe: (surprised and stop playing his guitar) Weh?! Aniyo!

Jennie:(sit beside Joe) oh I’m sorry did I scare you?why don’t you try to join the school band?

Joe: (he can’t even speak well when he saw the girl he like sat beside him) weh? Oot..ooteo…ottokaji? ah what did you ask again?

Jennie: (laughing) hahahaha…weh? I said why don’t you try to join the school band? Your good in playing that and you have a great voice too.

Joe:(smile at her) oh…chincha? I don’t have the courage to join and besides nobody wants me to be their friend anyway (he shyly bow his head)

Jennie: ah…chincha? Weh? Me… don’t you want to be my chingu?

Joe: deh? Chi…chin..gu? (surprised when he heard those words from Jennie) I don’t think you want me to be friend, you’ll gonna lose your popularity, are you not afraid?

Jennie: weh? Hahahaha…lose my popularity? Of course we can be friends,..(she didn’t finished what she wanted to say when she heard Jasmine shouted that they’re going home) Well, it’s time to go home. Kaja!

Joe: Take care I need to wait my driver to come back here, I told him to get me at 2:00 a.m.

Jennie: well, its 1:00 a.m. now, you’ll gonna wait here an hour, if you want I can send you home. So where do you live?

Joe: oh you didn’t know I’m next to your house (he was a bit surprised when he said it straight and shy)

Jennie: Neh? Really? You’re not kidding right? How come I didn’t saw you there? Come on, just ride with us…my driver is waiting.

Joe get his stuff and he decided to took a lift in Jennie’s car with Jasmine.

Jasmine: so here’s the good-looking man from 1960’s?, aren’t you mad oldman?

Joe: neh? I am, but… I mad at myself believing cruel words you say to me, it’s my fault anyway.

Jennie: no its not! I’m sorry my friend cause you trouble…mianhe..

Jasmine: yah! He said his not mad at me but to himself, are you deaf? O time is fast and were here at my house. Anyeong Jennie and oldman!(patted Joe’s shoulder)

Jennie: Jasmine? Ok good night..we’re going.

Jasmine: yah! Don’t you dare touch or get close to Jennie arasso?

Joe: ara, anyeonghikaseyo!

Jasmine: Sorry for her actions, please don’t mind her.

Joe: ani…it’s fine with me. I’m used to it. All of the bad words, it’s fine.

Jennie looked at him and asking herself why did this guy is so nice and didn’t know how to defend himself? He was getting used being bullied by anyone? He doesn’t have a friend at school beside to the faculty staff and our professor. Why?

Joe: weoyo? Is there something wrong(asking shyly and look outside the window)

Jennie: Aniyo, oooh..we are here…goodbye and goodnight…ah? Want to say sorry again of what my friend done a while ago.

Joe: Jennie, it’s ok…don’t worry! Please have a good sleep later and sweet dreams, I’m going. Thank you for the ride.

Jennie: (smile when Joe called her by her name in a smooth gentleman voice) you’re welcome. By the way see at school tomorrow.

JOE POV

Joe went inside to their house and go straight running to his room. He was so happy that he jumped and danced because Jennie talked to him and he even get the chance to be with her.

Joe’s Omma: Joe? What’s with the sound?

Joe: ah Omma…bienne, I just fell something. (Silently overjoyed)

 

JENNIE POV

Jennie: That guy, I was curious about him but why? Aissshhh…I think there’s something in him that he must let it out. Should I help him or it’s just a wasting of time? Aisshhh!

The night ended Joe was very happy while Jennie was curious and clueless of Joe’s personality that she didn’t know that their neighbors.

End of chapter