HURT!

Love Me Again

 

Rey POV

Rey: (finish showering) yah have you seen Jennie?

Classmate: neh, she went over the comfort room.

Rey: (waiting Jennie outside the girls comfort room) how much time she need…

Jennie: oooh… Rey what do want?

Rey: Jennie look, I’m sorry for acting weird since I came back…I don’t know what to do for you to trust me again but please give me a chance to prove that I’ve changed. I didn’t get into a relationship since we broke up. Mianhe Jennie, I really am. (giving Jennie a sad face)

Jennie: (tears shed from her face) stop it Rey! You’re playing games again huh?

Rey: aniya… please give me a chance, I know it’s hard to bring back the past but I’ll try.(he hugged her tightly)

Jennie: I don’t know Rey, let’s stay friends. (he pushed him away and run)

Rey: Aniya… I’ll do anything to get you back, Jennie! (went inside the bathroom)

 

Joe POV

Joe: I kissed her? My heart beating fast…why did I left her then? (can’t think straight talking to the mirror) no, , she doesn’t like me. You’re unpopular guy, weirdo, nobody like me.

Rey: (he heard what Joe’s said and interrupt him) yeah! She doesn’t like you because she still love me, only me. Why? Do you think she likes you because she was nice to you? Oh come on, like is different from sympathy my friend. So don’t expect she’ll like you coz you’re nothing!

Joe: ani… sympathy?(felt sad about hearing what Rey told him) Neh, I know that she felt pity on me but because of her I’ve learn to appreciate myself, because of her I learned to love myself, because of her I understand the word love.

Rey: “sarang”? huh..you wish! Stay away from her or else you’ll regret it. She said she still love me so please don’t interfere, mind your own business kid. Forget get her! (he pulled Joe’s shirt and tried to punch him)

 

Joe: (no reaction, he didn’t felt anything) do it. I don’t mind.

Rey: aisssh.,, you’re wasting my time! You can’t do anything.

 

Jennie POV

Jasmine: (she hugs her bestfriend who’s crying badly) what happened? Come on let’s go to the room.

Jennie: (she stop crying and fixing herself) yah, may I borrow your mirror?

Jasmine: (smile) your such a weird girl, weh? you cried because of that weird unpopular guy? What did he do to you?

Jennie: ani… it’s Rey, he want me to forgive him and give him a chance.

Jasmine: deh? What did you say then? Do you still love him?

Jennie: love? It’s hard to tell if I still love him, but I think he deserve a second chance, should I give him then?

Jasmine: it’s up to you Jen… do you still have feelings for him?

Jennie: yah! I just answered it, I think so… besides we dated for a long time, I’ll observe him if he was sincere.

Jasmine: whatever your decision is, you have me at your back, but don’t let him hurt you arasso?

Jennie: thank you Jasmine, your truly a great bestfriend.

Jasmine: am I? (she suddenly noticed someone opened the door)hehehe… oohh how long have you’ve been there Mr. Weirdo?

Jennie: (she turned around and got surprised when she saw Joe) Joe?

Joe: oh, I just want to get my stuff (he never look at them and went straight out of the room) see you next week. Have a good vacation.

Jasmine: yah! You too! Why did he even say hi to you Jen?

Jennie: molla…molla…

 

Joe POV

Joe: (sigh) pabo Joe! (trying to hide his tears but it began to flow) why am I crying?

Pol: hey Mr. Jung, weh? are you crying?

Joe: ani… there’s an insect went into my eyes, school pres can I go home early?

Pol: weh? are you sick or something?

Joe: my head hurts and I think I need rest.

Pol: ok, come on let me walk with you to the gate then.

Joe: kamsahamnida school president, anyeong!

Pol: you can call me Pol, besides we knew each other now. (smile at him) take a rest and get well soon. Anyeong! (waving his hand)

 

Jennie POV

Jasmine: Jennie, where are you going?

Jennie: (leave the room to find Joe but)Pol, where did he go?

Pol: deh? Ahhhh…he said his head hurt and ask me if he can go home, so I said yes, why?

Jennie: nothing…ahmmm can I go home too?

Pol: yah! Weyo? Do you have a headache too? Aish,.. come on let’s go back inside.

Jennie: yeah, my head hurt too,anyeong? (she immediately ride the taxi)

Pol: yah Jennie, come back here! I’ll mark you absent for today! What’s with her?

 

End of chapter