JUST LET HER GO?

Love Me Again

 

 

Joe: ajushiii…could you take me to the XXXMall.

Ajusshi: neh, child do you have a problem?

Joe: (hesitate to share but he can’t take it any longer, he want to talk someone because he was hurt) neh ajusshi,

Ajusshi: aigooo…you look rich so I think it’s a financial nor a family problem Am I right? So your problem is about the girl you like?

Joe: neh ajusshi… I like a girl for a long time who was very popular in our school, she became my chingu and because of her I learned to appreciate myself.

Ajusshi: so what’s the problem? (looking at him) yah, you look like an ajusshi in terms of fashion…as you can see? You’re style is out of the world that everyone can think you’re a selling a book or something? (smiling at him)

Joe: yah ajushii? It’s not even a compliment!

Ajusshi: so what’s the problem then besides about your looks?

Joe: her ex-boyfriend came back and I think she still loves the guy, and because I’m just the unpopular guy I think she see me as a friend…so what do I need to do?

Ajusshi: aisshhh…I think you need to give up son, if you think she still have feelings for the guy let her what makes her happy.ommoo.. We are here, kah!

Joe: neh, kamsahamnida ajusshi.

Ajusshi: yah kid! One more thing, why don’t you try changing your style? Did you come from the past? Anyeong!

Joe: (smiled at him) ajusshi you’re so mean.

 

Mavin POV

Jennie: anyeong? You’re so cute, ahhh..can I ask this little man something?

Mavin: yeah noona, weayo?

Jennie: Joe, by any chance, did he come here?

Mavin: aniyo, is Oppa your friend?

Jennie: neh, we’re very close but he suddenly went somewhere. Can you tell him later if you see him that I’ll wait him at the ice cream shop on the second floor.

Mavin: yeah noona! (give Jennie a kiss)

Jennie: yah, aisshhh you’re so cute, I hope your Oppa can have that confidence too.

Mavin: did Oppa Joe kissed you?

Jennie: (blushing) aigooo…this little man, I need to go now, remember what I’ve told you arasso?

Mavin: neh, anyeong! (waving his hands)

 

 

 

Joe POV

 

Joe: anyeong Mavin!

Mavin: oh Oppa, pretty noona came here and he was looking for you oppa.

Joe: pretty noona?

Mavin: neh oppa, she said that you must meet her at the ice cream shop on the second floor oppa.

Joe: who is that (don’t want to think of anyone, he just want to unwind) I’ll meet her later, meantime let’s go inside and you’ll going to cheer me up, arasso?

Mavin: yeah! Kaja!

 

It’s been half hour and she still waiting on the ice cream shop. Joe is busy singing at the karaoke room until someone came in.

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: Yah! I’ve been waiting for you at the second floor almost half hour!

Mavin: anyeong pretty noona!

Joe: Mavin, could you wait Oppa outside? (smiling)

Mavin: kure!

Joe: what do you want? (this time he doesn’t talk Jennie in a shy tone voice)

Jennie: weh? ahmmmm… Pol said you went home because you have a headache?

Joe: aaaahh… yeah, but I decided to come here to play with Mavin, how about you? You have a headache too?

Jennie:ahhhh… nothing… just want to make sure you’re ok.

Joe: I’m fine and if you don’t mind I’m going home first. (he decided to go home coz he can’t take it any longer to see the girl that he like still loves her ex-boyfriend)

Jennie: (stand there for a minute and got surprised on Joe’s sudden actions) what?

Mavin: pretty noona? Oppa went home. He said you be safe when you’re going home.

Jennie: ahhhh…is that so? I’m going home then, anyeong Mavin. Nice meeting you.

Mavin: annyeong pretty noona.

 

End of chapter