KISS GOODNIGHT!

Love Me Again

 

 

Pol POV

Pol: annyeonghaseyo!

Maid: oh Annyeong Pol, come inside, he is sleeping, the doctor is in his room right now.

Pol: is that so, this is our classmate, can we go into his room?

Maid: of course, it’s nice having a good friend like you, it will be a big help for Joe to get well.

Pol: ah deh,… I hope he get well already…(they went inside Joe’s room the doctor finish to check up him.)

Doctor: oh, annyeonghaseyo…are you his friends?

Pol, Jennie and Jasmine: deh, how is he?

Doctor: (laughing when the three of them response simultaneously) his going to be fine, he has a little bit fever and need to take a good rest. I saw bruises on his face, did he got into fight yesterday?

Pol: they were some misunderstanding doctor but I hope he will be alright…

Doctor: this is the first time that he got into trouble? As you know I am his doctor since he was a kid, Joe is a very kind, sweet and gentle guy so I hope you could always look after him. I treated him like my son.

Jennie: we will assure you that these will never going to happen again.

Doctor: are you his girlfriend? I hope you’re always there to take care of him… I’m going then… and oh, that fruits will be a big help for him to recover… bye then…

Pol, Jennie and Jasmine: bye…

 

 

No one POV

The three of them stayed in Joe’s room waiting for Joe to wake up. It’s been 3 hours and they were still there.

Jasmine: I think I should go home now, it’s getting late… my mother will scold me if I wasn’t home during dinner time.

Jennie: alright, let me send you outside…

Pol: you want me to send you home?

Jennie: (she let Pol send Jasmine and give Pol a chance to be with Jasmine) oh yeah, he has a motorbike…

Jasmine: bwoyah!

Pol: what’s the problem? You’re afraid to ride in a motorbike?

Jasmine: ani, arasso…come on then, Jennie I’m going, (hug her bestfriend) you sure you’re gonna be ok here?

Jennie: deh, Pol drive carefully arasso? (wink on Pol)

Pol: weh? (he get the meaning of Jennie’s wink) oh, ok…

Jennie: (whispered to Pol) fighting! (Pol nodded)

 

Pol POV

Pol: come on, climb in…here, and wear that helmet…

Jasmine: aishhhh! Why did I agree to ride with your motorbike,ohmohhh! Yah! start the engine…

Pol: why are you so mad at me? can you please talk calmly? Arasso, I’ll start it, hold into my waist…

Jasmine:why would I? you wish… (as the engine start she hold into Pol’s waist and hug him, it was so fast that she can’t even look the road in front)

Pol: why are you hugging me then? (he intended to drive fast so that Jasmine can hugged him) where do you live?

Jasmine:  xxxxxxxxx st., yah! please drive carefully, I don’t want to die…

Pol: arasso, (he stop the motorbike on a restaurant) yah! you don’t want to take off your hands of me do you?

Jasmine: weh?!! why did you stop?

Pol: I can’t take it, my stomach is complaining…begopayo…(he hold Jasmine hands and went inside the restaurant)

Jasmine: yah! if you don’t want to send me home, I’m going to take a taxi… annyeong!

Pol: (he stop her and hold Jasmine hand) please, (aegyo voice) I’m hungry, just give me 15 minutes…come on take a sit.

Jasmine: ara…but I’m not going to eat…

Pol: (after 10 minutes) oh mohhh! I think I can’t stand up…I’m so full!

Jasmine: yah!!! bali… pabo! Eating 4 bowls of ramen, are you even a human?

Pol: Pabo!??? (Jasmine pulled his ears) ahhhhh..apaaaaaayo!

Jasmine: (wear the helmet) come on…send me home!

Pol: you, (his mood suddenly change, the atmosphere became serious)

Jasmine: weh? (she look at Pol’s face getting serious) come on now, ride and start the engine.

Pol: you don’t have any idea how much I want to be with you even just a for a minute? (he then ride the motorbike and drive Jasmine to their house) we are here.

Jasmine: hey! Are you ok? (Didn’t get a response until she get off to the motorbike)

Pol: (he didn’t tell any word at her and drive his motorbike)

Jasmine: hey you forgot your helmet! Aishhh… what’s wrong with him? I can’t understand that guy! (she was about to go inside but she heard a motorbike stop in front of their house)

Pol: I forgot something!

Jasmine: oh yes, your hel…(she was surprised when Pol went near her and Pol press his lips on her. She supposed to pushed the guy but she just closed her eyes and feel the kissed Pol gave him and kisses him back)

 

Pol pOV

Pol: (he thinks this is the right time to confess, he went back to get his helmet but he can’t help to went near her and kissed her lips. Jasmine suddenly pushed him and released herself from him) I… want to…say…

Jasmine: (she look at him with a teary eye) weh? Why did you kiss me? (she punch Pol on his body) weh? Weh? Weh?

Pol: (to stop Jasmine punching him, she hold her hand and hug her) mianhe… I like you… I really really like you since we are in first year, I don’t know how to tell you…I don’t know if I tell you, you will like me back… I was so afraid to confess coz if I try to get closer to you, you always pushing me away…mianhe…

Jasmine: (she was crying and she was happy that Pol embraced her and confessing to her) Pabo! I like you too…

Pol: weh? (Surprised and was so happy to hear that Jasmine like him too) chincha??? You mean we…you and me now?

Jasmine: (nodded) but please let’s keep it secret for now, I’m not allowed to have a boyfriend right now if my parents will know it I’ll be in big trouble…and I want to tell Jennie first… so keep your distance with me when we are in school, arasso?

Pol: (nod like a puppy) arassso… thank you for making me the happiest guy this night! So can I kiss you again?

Jasmine: Yah! (she slapped him in his arm) go home! Kah!!!!

Pol: good night! See you tomorrow…

End of chapter