DON’T CLICK!

Love Me Again

 

Joe: can I stay here for a while? Nicky went to her uncle and she’s staying there tonight…

Jennie: what? I think is not a good idea,..

Joe: please…(look at her eyes, pleasing her to stay there) I’ll go home later.

Jennie: ok, but you’ll go home, arasso? You want to watch movie? How about horror films?

Joe: horror? (Joe was scared of horror films, he never try to watch, not even once, but he didn’t tell her that his afraid of watching it. He nodded) yeh,

Jennie: have you watched Gosa? Oh wait, this one I’ve never seen it before…like to watch it? Jasmine brought this yesterday we didn’t have the time to watch this.

Joe: what is the title?

Jennie: Don’t click! You know what; it’s more fun to watch horror movies at night, right? (smiling at Joe when he noticed that he look like he is scared) oh… why?

Joe: aniya,.. (smiling at her)

Jennie: ahhh??, I’ll just get a chips and soda…be right back!

Meanwhile the movie started Jennie was in their kitchen preparing a snack for them, it was already 10:30 p.m. Jennie’s holding a snacks for them when she saw Joe’s reaction, she noticed that this guy is afraid watching horror films, Joe’s reaction can’t explain, he was like a little child covering his face with a his hand.

Jennie: weh?

Joe: ommo! You’re here! I was just yawning so I covered my face, come on let’s watch. (Hiding his reactions to keep it cool)

Jennie: (when she noticed Joe’s afraid to watched it, she act like she’s afraid too and got exaggerated in her actions) oh mah!!! Look the ghost! It’s coming,ahhhhhhh!(laughing out loud in her thoughts)

Joe: (he closed his eyes and grabbed a pillow and put on his face) where?!!! Ahhhh!!!

Jennie: (can’t help to laugh at him) hahahahaahahah! Yah, you must told me earlier that you don’t want to watched this kind of film, this guy! You’re so weird, it’s just a movie…aishhh, you’re so soft and calm, and you’re friends is almost a girl and you’re afraid of horror films, tell me? Are you gay? Hahahahaha…

Joe: yah! ani… gay? Weh? (cleared his throat) call me weird,loser, unpopular, geek or something but don’t call me gay…I’m straight and if you want I can proved it.

Jennie: hahahahahahahahahah… chincharo? Hahahaha… neh, I was joking. So why don’t we change the CD then, you want to watched a walk to remember? This is my favorite movie.

Joe: ok, as long as it’s not a horror film I’m good with it.

Jennie: arasso. (the movie is almost finished when suddenly Joe slept, she didn’t noticed because she was too busy watching the film)

Joe: (sleeping, pillow covered on his face) zzz…

Jennie: yah Joe, it’s not a horror why you’re covering your face? (she remove the pillow) aishhh…this guy,.(she went near to him and looked his face closely and she take off his eyeglasses and stared at him, their face was too close that Jennie could actually kiss him.) you have a good look, (she stared at his face for about a minute, position his body like a dog)

Joe: (slightly opened his eyes, and the two got a surprised reactions) yah! what are you doing, where is my eyeglass?

Jennie: oohmmmoooo! I was just….here is your eyeglass, mianhe… (focus her eyes on the t.v)

Joe: ahmmmm, I think I should go home its almost midnight  anyway.

Jennie: neh! I’ll send you on the gate…

Joe: arasso… thank you again for giving me a greatest birthday party.

Jennie: welcome, so see you at school. (Felt surprised)

Joe: (he hugged her so tight) thank you,…for being such a great friend.

 

End of chapter