I DON’T LOVE HIM ANYMORE!

Love Me Again

 

Rey POV

Rey: (he was lying on the bed when someone opened the door) Omma!

Rey Mom: what happened to you? Who did this to you? Tell me, let’s file a case, I’ll call our lawyer…

Rey: we don’t need to do that Omma, I’m fine…just don’t tell this to Appa…

Rey Mom: aigoooo….my child, what happened?

Rey: there is this guy that he likes Jennie a lot, so I decided to talk to him and I can’t help myself, so I gave him a lesson.

Rey Mom: don’t do it again arasso? I’ll talk to Jennie where is she?

Rey: ahhhh…Omma, no need to talk to her… I decided to broke up with her…

Rey Mom: aishshsh! (she get a pillow and hit her son) why is this,, weh? Why did you do that? Don’t you love her?

Rey: I do Omma, but I think she likes someone now…

Rey Mom: weh? How could she hurt you like this… (she starting to get mad)

Rey: Omma, don’t get mad at her,..(they we’re talking and then someone knocked at the door)

Jennie: annyeonghaseyo! Oh Aunt…

Rey Mom: (she went near her and slapped Jennie) how could you? My son gets into trouble because of you…

Jennie: mianhe…(she hold her cheek when Rey’s Mom slapped her)

Rey: Omma! Stop it…(he can’t stand up because his body was so weak)

Jasmine: oh, Aunt can you calm yourself for a bit??aishhh…come on Jennie let’s go out(they went outside the room) yah, gwenchana?

Jennie: (she bow her head) deh,

Rey Mom: (she suddenly go out the room and followed the two girls) Jennie, who is that guy?huh?

Jennie: Aunt, I don’t know what you are saying…

Rey Mom: oh, you’re lying to Aunt now? If your father will know about this…

Jennie: Aunt, I’m begging you don’t tell Appa…

Rey Mom: if this will happen again I make sure your family will lost all the shares of the company. (She was shouting at her)

Jennie: aunt,,,please…

Rey Mom: (she was so angry at her) you know how to say please? Look at my son, I want you two get back together…

Jennie: ani…

Rey Mom: ani?! Whe?! (she grab Jennie’s hand)

Jennie: I don’t love him anymore Aunt,

Rey Mom: weh? Ahhhh, because of the guy Rey’s was talking about huh?

Jennie: ani, no one is involve, I don’t love son anymore. Mianhe..

Rey Mom: (she slap her again many times, Jennie accept all of it)

 

Joe POV

Pol: yah! Why are you always fighting? I’m going to call your parents…

Joe: don’t these will be the last Pol, I’ll never do it again…how is he?

Pol: who Rey? He is in the next room… I think he has many bruises…whooooaaah! If I didn’t come I think he will be in serious surgery…

Joe: mianhe…thank you Pol, (smiling at his friend)

Pol : hahahaha! Look at you, (they heard a woman shouting outside the room) what was that,,,?

Joe: (he stand up and quickly look outside and he was surprised) Jennie… (he saw the woman slap her, he went near them)

Pol: Joe, come back here…

Jasmine: Ommmoooohh! (she was shocked that Joe went between Rey’s Mom and Jennie. He received the slap from Rey’s Mom)

Rey’s Mom: ohmmmohhh! So Jennie is this the guy? (She continue slapping and punching Joe’s back)

Joe: stop it! Please, Jennie didn’t do anything wrong…your son is the reason why they broke up… please stop it! (He holds Jennie’s hand and dragged her outside the hospital and call a taxi)

Rey’s Mom: yah! Come back here…

 

Jennie POV

Joe: (he was still holding Jennie’s inside the car) yah, stop crying…what happened?

Jennie: weh? Because of you… (she noticed that she was holding Joe’s hands and release it) ahmmmm…

Joe: come on, (he goes out first to the taxi) come on, what are you doing there?

Jennie: (she pointed on Joe’s clothes) you sure you want to go to the mall with that clothes?

Joe: (he look at himself and smiling because of shyness) ahhhh… I’ll just buy inside, so come on, bali…

Jennie: (They went to the buy a clothes for Joe, she was waiting Joe to changed his clothes) what if aunt tell Appa about this…

Joe: I’m done, let’s go and see Mavin, I really miss that guy…(he want to change the atmosphere, he noticed Jennie is still thinking about what happened at the hospital)

Mavin: pretty noona! Gogoshipo! (the kid was so excited to see them)

Jennie: (her mood change a bit) oh Mavin, I missed you too… mianhe…we can’t visit you often…

Mavin: It’s ok pretty noona, Joe Oppa visits us often, Oppa, what happened to your lips? Did someone bully you again?

Joe: hehehehe, ani, Oppa just bit his lips,,. Can you get us something to eat? Fries and burger? orange juice?  (he went to the karaoke room)

Jennie: (she followed Joe inside the room) are you sure you’re ok? I think you need some rest…

Joe: yeah, come on sit here and I’ll sing a song for you… (he was smiling)can you please smile a little?

Jennie: (she smiled at him) there…this is enough? (she was staring at him, listening to the song he sing. She can’t even understand the guy anymore, sometimes he was cold at her and now he was the one who protects her and make her laugh. Everything was a blur for her)

Joe: (he was singing to make Jennie feel better) yah, you don’t have hands? At least give me a round of applause?

Jennie:arassso… (Clapping) can we go home now… I want to take a rest and as for you I think you should get some rest too.

Joe: ok, kaja!

Mavin: where are you going Oppa?

Joe: Oppa will going home, pretty noona is sick, she need to rest… hope you’ll understand it? I’ll visit you tomorrow ok?

Mavin: ok Oppa, annyeaong pretty noona?

Jennie: annyeong Mavin…

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: I’m going first, take care Joe.

Joe: wait… can I talk to you?

Jennie: what is it? Can we talk about it tomorrow? (weak voice)

Joe: tomorrow? Ok then…take a good rest then…

Jennie: kidari(wait), come on in… let’s just talk inside the house…

Maid: Ms. Jennie, your parents will be home tomorrow…

Jennie: Appa will come home too?

Maid: deh, excuse me I’ll prepare your dinner…

Jennie: Ajhumma, don’t cook, just order some fast food… chicken and pizza…

Joe: mwohhh??? What’s with you?

Jennie: I don’t have strength…I want to eat chicken,,,weh?

Joe: aniya… (he was smiling) I’ll buy it for you…wait here ok?

Jennie: really?

Joe: yes, (he went to buy foods for Jennie)

End of chapter

 

 

i hope you like this chapter...