THE BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Love Me Again

 

 

Jennie bought a lot of things and went home. When she got home she received a call from her mother that they can’t come home with her Oppa because of an urgent business trip. She ask for a help from the nanny to bake a cake. After they finished the baking she prepare the other food for tomorrow and stayed late at that night thinking about what gift she would give him.

Jennie: aishhhh… what should I buy then? A guitar? But he have one already, I don’t save enough money this past few days. Ahhh! Maybe a birthdat card is enough? Kure Jennie, I’m such a genius,,, I’m going to write a message on the card. (sleepy) I should go to bed now, how tiring!

 

Joe POV

Joe: (playing his guitar) *ring ring* yeah omma? I’m fine, I was about to go to bed now. How’s your business trip omma?

Joe Omma: ah good to hear your fine, I’ll try to go home tomorrow arasso? Ok sleep early, aigooo…mianhe Joe.

Joe: gwenchana omma, Mavin and his parents will come to visit me here tomorrow to celebrate my birthday omma so don’t worry. Good night omma!

Joe Omma: ok son, saranghe, sleep tight!

Joe: (decided to lay down on his bed) ohhhh… have a nice birthday tomorrow Joe, goodnight! (he closed his eyes and sleep)

 

Sun is rise and the weather is good, Jennie woke up early and went outside their house to check if Joe went for a jogging with his dog and yes he went for a jog. She saw one of Joe’s maids and told them everything about her plan and the they’re agreed with her.

 

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: ok, so get all that food on the dining room, so unni (asking one of the maid) alert us if Joe’s coming arasso?

Maid: neh, he takes an hour for a walk with his dog so we have plenty of time to prepare.

Jennie: ooooh…that’s good, there, it’s all perfect! So we have more 20 minutes to rest then, I’ll be back I need to take a bath. Annyeong! (smiling at them)

Maid: ma’am, hurry up before sir Joe came.

Jennie: arasson unni..

 

Joe POV

Joe went for a walk with his dog in the park, he bought an ice cream and sat on the bench. There, he saw a happy family having a picnic. He felt emptiness in his heart, why can’t he have a simple life like that? He wished for his birthday that he can celebrate his birthday with them. He finished eating his ice cream and decided to go home.

Joe: come on Kuma, let’s go home it’s been an hour already… besides I’m hungry, don’t you? (the dog wave his tail in response) aigooo…come on…

 

Someone’s POV

????: it’s been so long Oppa! I’ll meet you soon! (Excited)

Jung Family Driver: Miss ???, Mrs. Jung call me to pick you up,  let me please carry your things.

????: ah thank you! Careful on that one, kinda expensive, I’ve saved my allowance for a month to buy that arasso?

 

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: (done changing her clothes and went to Joe’s residence) good timing, he is coming, I need to go inside before him.

Maid: oh, guys get ready! (Joe open the door and surprised on what he saw)

Jennie & 4 Maid: Happy Birthday to you (4x)

Joe: (shocked as he think he was), I don’t know what to say…

Jennie: yah! just say “thank you”! tell us your wish?

Joe: (smiling) neh, it’s a secret, ok I’ll blow the candle!

Jennie: yehey! Oh I almost forgot this is from Mavin and his parents and this is from me. You like it?

Joe: (nod his head) kombawa Jennie and to all of you. I’m very happy!

Jennie: ohhh…come on let’s eat, I cooked all of this and the cake I made it, oh yeah with the help of them. Keke!

Joe: (his looking at Jennie’s face, he supposed to forget the girl but in his heart and mind he can’t do that, Jennie is such a nice girl and sweet) eat a lot…

Jennie: ay yeh Joe, the card, I’ve wrote something there and read it later arasso? (eating a cake)

Joe: kamsahamnida for making my birthday this great, I don’t know how you knew about it but I would like to thank you, thank you so much!

Jennie: oohhhh, yah Mr. unpopular, you’re welcome (aegyo voice and wink at him)

 

 

 

 

 

Someone’s POV

????: happy birthday Oppa! (she opened the door and run towards Joe and she hugged him)

Joe: weh? You surprised me! When did you come back?

????: just now Oppa! I miss you, here, take it, I saved my allowance to get you a present. Come on open it, you’ll definitely love it.

Joe: I miss you too, oh chincha? This is the guitar I’m planning to buy. Thank you so much! (he hugged her)

Jennie: (cleared ) ahmmm…so who is she?

Joe: oh sorry this is Nicky my close friend, childhood friend, Nicky this is…(Jennie introduced herself)

Jennie: hi! My name is Jennie, his friend.

Nicky: friend? Oppa? weh?(glares at her)

Joe: She is my classmate and she prepared all of this for me.

Nicky: (staring & glares at Jennie) do you like my Oppa?

Jennie: weh? Ani…

Joe: Nicky stop it, she has boyfriend. Come on let’s eat first.

Nicky: …ok Oppa, I’m hungry! Ohhh there’s a lot of food…

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: (talking in her mind) how could he stop talking to me when this little brat came in? he even try to feed her, aish,..really irritating!!!

Joe: Jennie (touch her hand) gwenchanayo?

Jennie: ah neh, I’m fine, I just eat a lot so I can’t even speak.

Nicky: yah oppa! stop asking if she’s ok!

Joe: don’t be stubborn Nicky! There you go again acting like you’re my girlfriend!

Nicky: mianhe oppa!

Jennie: Joe, you don’t need to yell at her…

Nicky: Mianhe oppa! excuse me, I need to put my things in the guest room.

Joe: yah Nicky,..go and change your clothes and let’s go to the Han river.

Nicky: neh oppa…

Jennie: I should go home then,..happy birthday! See you at school next week…

Joe: oh, would you like to come with us?

Jennie:(Nicky starring at her) aniya…I have some things to do and I think it’s a bad idea looks like someone wants to kill me (whispering at Joe).

Joe: (smile) ah, mianhe… can I visit you later then when we come back?

Jennie: Sure why not.

Joe: take care.

 

End of chapter