DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT

Love Me Again

 

----- I added one character here and some of the chapters-----

Seohyun as Claire

 

 

 

Joe POV

Joe: hi (he looks so cool and hot as he was walking on the pathway, no one sees him the loser guy before because the way he walks and wear his uniform? He is almost perfect to be a model in a magazine)

Claire: (the Ms. flirty girl in school, she is pretty but there’s a rumor that all the athletes in the school became her boyfriend and she slept with them, no one can resist her flirty image) hey there cutie…

Joe: hi…

Claire: would you like to have lunch with me later?, how about dinner? Don’t you want to invite me? (she was touching Joe’s body) can I get your phone number?

Joe: excuse me… (he went inside the classroom, he saw Jennie, Pol and Jasmine looking at him)

Pol: Joe, gwenchana? Last night you look…

Joe: last night? I can’t remember what happened last night…don’t talk useless thing…hahahaha!

Pol: yah! why are you like that? Come on… I know you’re just hiding it…(he rest his arm on Joe’s shoulder, Jennie and Jasmine was watching them)

Joe: get your hands off me… (He stand up and went outside the room)

Pol: (he look surprised to see Joe’s acting that way to him) yah! what’s wrong with you?

Joe: kah! I don’t need someone to talk right now… please… I don’t want to talk about what happened last night.. I want to forget it…I want to forget her…so please just please leave me alone for now (he went back inside the room and sit)

Pol: (he went inside the room and went near to his girlfriend) hey guys, I’m going to my class…

Jasmine: wait, what did he say?

Pol: I don’t know, he said he don’t want to talk about what happened last night…

Jasmine: weh? Jennie…

Jennie: (she just stared outside the window thinking about what will be her father tell her when they get home)

 

Lunch time and all the students were busy chitchatting, talking and eating. Claire find Joe eating alone near the window, she went near him.

 

Claire POV

Claire: hey there…why are you eating all alone? Do you mind if I can join you? Where is your friend, the Mr. School Pres?

Joe: look I don’t want to talk anyone right now… and just please leave me alone (sulk)

Claire: weh? (she sat close to him, she touch his legs) why, don’t you like me? (She stands up and went on Joe’s back, playing Joe’s ears with her lips)

Joe: (tickled by Claire) hey, can you please sit down,,they are watching…(he stand up and drag Claire outside)

Claire: hey… why don’t we get to know each other… can I come into your house tonight?

Joe: please, leave me alone… (He left her)

 

Jasmine POV

Jasmine: hey Jennie, did Rey try to call you?

Jennie: ani but he sent me a message, he was saying sorry about what his Mom did to me and he said that he can’t come to school and want to take rest for a week…weh?

Jasmine: nothing…I just want to ask if he was ok after Joe did that to him…look at him…he looks fine except for the  bruise on his right cheek and small cut on his lips…

Jennie: he’s not fine, his left leg was injured… he didn’t want anyone will know about it.

Jasmine: yah! I think he was hurt a lot, it’s your fault, you didn’t even say anything when he confessed to you? You’re so mean…

Jennie: just don’t want to talk about it for now… you know how I feel for him… but it’s not going to work for the both of us…

Jasmine: yah! Aishhh…weh? So that’s it? You’re doing nothing? Maybe there’s a way…confess to him and just hide…don’t let your parents and Rey know about the your relationship with him…yah! like that…

Jennie: like we need to hide it? I think it’s too hard to have a relationship like that…

Jasmine: then what should you do then?

Jennie: I don’t know… (Pol went into their room to announce something)oh look, there’s your Pol…you’re so lucky to have him…

Jasmine: I don’t think so… he was always asking for a kiss…I think he is kissmaniac…(they both laughing)

Pol: excuse me my co-students..I want to announce something about the fieldtrip for tomorrow, I want everyone of us to go to school tomorrow at exactly 6:00 a.m. those will be late will take their on way to the XXXX beach… that’s all…thank you!

Jasmine: oh my god…it’s going to be exciting…

Jennie: I don’t think so…I don’t know how to swim…

Jasmine: yah! Then don’t…

 

No one POV

Classmate 1: (they chitchatting about Joe and Claire in the girls bathroom) hey have you seen Claire and Joe a while ago in the cafeteria?

Classmate 2: deh, that girl, she’s a … flirting boys like that was her job,,,you know she was a pro in doing such things…

Classmate 3: deh, did you see Joe’s reaction? Hahhaahhaha…I think he kinda like it though… no one can resist Ms. Flirty popular…

Jasmine and Jennie where listening to their conversation they were inside the cubicles… (their classmate go out the comfort room)

Jasmine: yah! I think you should be careful now, Claire can get all the boys here with just one click… I think there’s a competition between Ms. Popular girl and Ms. Flirty girl..hahahah!

Jennie: yah!Joe isn’t kind of guy… I know him so well… (she felt nervous about the issue)

Jasmine: as you said so…you know him too well…

Jennie POV

Jennie: I’m home… (she open the door and saw her parents in the living room waiting for her) Omma… Appa…

Jennie father: I heard Rey was in the hospital because of you… what happened? (Angry tone)

Jennie: Appa, i… don’t know exactly what happened…

Jennie father: I don’t care what’s the reason of it…just apologized to him especially to his mother..

Jennie:: Appa, it’s not my fault..

Jennie father: I don’t care… just do what I say arasso?!!!

Jennie: ani, I don’t like to say sorry, I didn’t do anything…I don’t love him…please let me choose the guy who I love… I love someone…

Jennie father: (his eyes getting bigger in surprised) JENNIE!!! Stop being stubborn… Rey is the only one we want for you.. Don’t let me get mad at you… end this conversation and do what I told you…

Jennie: Appa! Please understand me? It’s my life why are you making decisions that I don’t want to do? (She’s voice is getting higher)

Jennie father: (she slap his child on face) how could you?

Jennie mother: yeobo, stop it...(Jennie went outside the house) Jennie come back here

Jennie father: don’t follow her…  

Jennie: (she needs someone to talk but she can’t contact Jasmine because she left her phone in their house so she decided to go to Joe) why did I left it this time?

 

Joe POV

Joe: (he was talking to his Mom when someone press their doorbell) Omma I hang-up now,, take care and stay safe… bye…

Claire: (she wears a y dress, you can see her body shape on her fit dress. She looks like a little e) hey there… I brought us some beer…would like me to come in and make you a memorable night?

Joe: you went to the wrong house… I’m busy… (he was at the door and he don’t like Claire go inside so he block the doorway.) I think you should go now, my parents is here(he reason out even though his parents are not home)…so you know…

Claire: (she notice Joe doesn’t want her to come in so she kiss him) come on… don’t you like this…(she was kissing him and Joe can’t resist, he kissed her back. They went on the sofa, the girl was on top of him. Claire was taking off her clothes and trying to take off Joe’s clothes, the situation is getting intense.) I told you no one can say no to me..

Joe: stop it… (he was pushing her but Claire continuously kissing her)

Claire: oh come on…are you gay?

Joe: yah! Just get off me… I don’t want this… go home… (he was about to wear his shirt when he saw Jennie standing on the door, watching them) Jen…ie …what are you doing here?

Jennie: I just need someone to talk so I…( she was shocked) I knocked but the door was open so I came in…(tears are running on her face)

Claire: weh? You’re ruining our night! I’m going home…such a waste of time.

Joe: Kah! I don’t want you here anyway… (he was shouting at Claire then he look at Jennie again) Jennie…

Jennie: I’m going home…mianhe… (she run and Joe didn’t try follow her)

Joe: I don’t want to get involve with you anymore… I wish I can forget you…all the pain I’ve felt right now…

 

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: (she was on a restaurant near their village) weh? How could he do things like that… weh? Weh? (she bow her head and rest on the table)

Jasmine: Jennie, I come as soon as you called me… where is your phone?

Jennie: I left it in the house…

Jasmine: come on, let’s go home..I’ll send you home..you’re parents should be worried right now…

Jennie: shirrro… I’ll go home later, I just don’t want to see my father… they will be leaving soon… so let me stay here for a while…

Jasmine: why are you crying then?

Jennie: I told Appa that I don’t love Rey anymore and I’m in love with another guy but he scolded me and slapped me so hard and I think he hates me so much now… I left my phone so I didn’t try to contact then I decided to go to Joe coz I need someone to talk but I saw something and it makes me feel worst… why on earth I went there!

Jasmine: what is it? what did you saw?

Jennie: I saw him with Claire at their house… I don’t know what are they doing but I saw them half at the living room…so tell me, what should I feel about that? (She is crying again)

Jasmine: oh Jennie,come here (she hug her bestfriend) I think Joe was acting like that coz he thought you don’t like him ...you can’t blame him coz he suffered a lot too… just forget him

Jennie: bwoyahhh…? Forget him? shireeooo…

Jasmine: hahahaha…I’m just kidding…aigooo…come on let’s go home, I’m sorry if I can’t sleep at your house tonight… I need to prepare my things for tomorrow’s fieldtrip…mianhe…

Jennie: it’s ok, thank you for always there for me Jasmine… Kaja! Maybe Omma and Appa left…

They went home after Jennie’s parents left for the business trip again. Tomorrow is their fieldtrip and all students must be there at exactly 6 in the morning if not the bus will leave them.

 

End of chapter