HERE COMES TROUBLE!

Love Me Again

 

Joe POV

Joe: Kamsahamnida! (walk and went at the backstage. He then sit and look at the mirror and talking to his own  reflection) Yah Joe? You’ve made it! Thanks to Jennie.

Jennie: (patted Joe) hey you rock star, great job out there. Chukahe,,,so how do you feel?

Joe: Kombawa Jennie, thanks to you. (Smiling at her)

Jasmine: Yah! Aishhh…Jennie come on let’s go! (grabbed Jennie’s hand and went outside)

Jennie: weh? Let go…I forgot my pouch inside, wait here ok?

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: How could she grabbed me that strong, appa!

Joe: aiishhh…I should ask her to eat then to say thank you, yeah that’s right! I need to change my clothes first. (changing his clothes when someone open the door) yah! Wait!

Jennie: Joe! (shouting his name, she accidentally saw Joe’s half ) ooooh? I’m sorry I just left my pouch here! Mianhe…I’m going…bye!

Joe: ani it’s ok you can turn around I’m done. Well, uhmmm…Jennie wait…

Jennie: What is it?

Joe: can I ask you out?

Jennie: What!?

Joe:oh no I mean just want to thank you for helping about…

Jennie: oh sure wait I’ll just need to tell to Jasmine to go home first. I’ll wait you at the gate arasso?

Joe: Oh yeah… (smiling at her)see you later then.

 

Rey POV

Rey: Yah! Yahdong-geubsaeng, have you seen Jennie?

Classmate: neh, she was there on the school gate, I think she’s waiting for someone.

Rey: ah…tskk…ok thank you then!

Rey: (walking towards Jennie) hey Jennie, so what are you doing here?

Jennie: Ahh..just waiting for someone…

Rey: who is it? Jasmine?

Jennie: Deh, Yeah Jasmine.. So would you mind if just leave me alone?

Rey: Yah Jennie…why are you so cold to me huh?

Jennie: weh? You should have known that right? How could you act so innocent?

Rey: Yah! I said sorry right? I don’t mean to hurt you, please…come with me let’s go eat? (grab her when suddenly someone also grab Jennie’s hand)

Jennie: Joe?

 

Joe POV

Joe: please let her go.

Rey: Aigooo…would you mind? We’re going somewhere let go of my girlfriend hand!!!

Joe: I ask her first, so please Yahdong-geubsaeng.

Rey: yah! You have the face to ask her out? Are you kidding? Joking? Come on…you have the guts to ask the most popular girl in the school?

Jasmine: Stop it Rey! stop calling me your girlfriend coz we don’t have that kind of relationship. Yah Joe come on kaja!

Rey: where you think you’re going? And this guy? A replacement? Huh! You’re no one not even an inch to me. Got it?

Joe: I don’t care if you’re rich and famous..I just want her to have a meal with me.

Rey: aisshhhh this guy!(he punch Joe’s face, the guy fell on the ground but Jennie help him to stand)

Jennie: what do you think you’re doing?! (he hardly pushed Rey to stop him) Joe gwenchana? I’ll report this to the Principal.

Joe: Deh! No, don’t let just forget it. Come on let’s just go.

Rey: Report?! Huh…kure..kah! kah!

Jennie: You evil! Taxi…(they both(Joe and Jennie) ride the Taxi)

Joe: Mianhe, I shouldn’t have said those things to your boyfriend.

Jennie: yah! He’s not my boyfriend! And please don’t say sorry it’s not your fault anyway.begopayo, where should we eat then?

Joe: I know a nice place. (Jennie smile back to him)

 

End of Chapter