The return

Love Me Again

 

Rey: Yah! How’s my beautiful girlfriend? Don’t you miss me?

Jennie: (Got shocked when she saw Rey) what are you doing here?

Rey: can’t I visit my girlfriend? I’ll transfer to your school, you like it?

Jennie: Ani…how can I be happy if your around me again?

Rey: yah Jennie, you can’t do anything now, since we’re on the right age let’s get married?

 

Rey was Jennie’s fiancé. Their parents plan all of this for the both of them, because their parents were too close and one of the richest man in the field of business they both agreed that when the right time comes Jennie and Rey will get married to the benefits of their company.

Jennie: stop it! You know that I don’t like you anymore. Stop this nonsense!

Jennie Omma: Jennie you’re here! So you guys saw each other, that’s good to see the both of you again.

Jennie: omma…stop it! We’re through, and please I’m tired I need to go to rest…

Rey: yah Jennie…aishhh!

 

Rey and Jennie became a couple for a month, Jennie did love rey but she saw him flirting with other girls many times so she decided to broke up with him. Rey was his first boyfriend and first love and Rey did love Jennie but because he have a playboy image he can’t stay loyal to Jennie.

 

 

Teacher: class! Listen and I would like you to meet your new classmate Rey Kwori.

Rey: anyyeong! My name is Rey and from now on let’s be friends.

Teacher: Rey, you can sit in front Joe, beside Jennie.

Rey: Yeh…sunbenmin…(smiling as he sit beside Jennie) How’s my girlfriend? Hi Jasmine?

Jasmine: Hello?

Jennie: mwoooh? Don’t ever try to call me that or else!(glares at him)

Joe POV

Joe can’t believed what he heard from Rey, girlfriend? She has a boyfriend? He suddenly felt sad when he heard that. He didn’t even listened in their subjects for the whole day because he always thinking about what he just heard. The class ended. Joe went to the mall and doing his routine, walking around the mall and went to the music zone, playing a guitar game.

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: aissshh! Jasmine bali before Rey could see us, I think I can’t breathe if he was around. I hate that guy…

Jasmine: weh? is it he your first love? Don’t you feel anything from him anymore?

Jennie: ani…come on let’s go home. (she stopped when she saw Joe in the taxi) ahhh…maybe he’ll go to the mall…

Jasmine: who? Yah, Jennie…come on let’s go home…

Jennie: Jasmine, you may go first, I think I need to go somewhere else. Anyyeong!

Jasmine: Yah Jennie! Aissshhh…where’s she going? That girl…ajushiii..kaja!

 

Joe POV

Why can’t I erased her in my head? I can’t take this anymore. Joe can’t think straight until he reached the mall and went inside and he saw a rilakkuma bear that Jennie’s favorite cartoon character. He went inside the toy section and without even knowing he buy the bear and asking himself why did he buy it.

Joe: am I crazy? Why did I buy this bear? Stop it Joe, she has a boyfriend (talking to himself and every person who passes looked at him weirdly)

 

Jennie POV

Where is this guy going? She was curious what is he doing in the mall and going home at 7 PM… she followed him until she saw Joe went inside the toy section.

Jennie: what are you? a kid? Going to the toy section?Paboya!(laughing and she suddenly notice what Joe’s holding, it’s her favorite bear) ommmo…why did he buy that? Is he crazy talking to himself? (LOL)

Suddenly Joe went to the mini karaoke room and decided to play a guitar and sing a song. Jennie followed him again until Joe went inside the mini karaoke room and decided to sneak inside the room. She heard him singing a ballad song “Falling Slowly” and she can’t hold her tears and noticed there’s a tear falling in her eyes.

Jennie: ommo..why am I crying? Crazy! I got carried away to the song…(smiling) His too good at singing…aha!(Jennie got her mobile phone on her pocket and she record Joe while singing)

 

End of chapter