RECONCILIATION

Love Me Again

 

 

 

Week passes, Joe and Jennie are getting stronger, Rey never try talking Jennie again. Rey never mentioned Jennie anymore to his mother but he never stops loving Jennie and hoping to win her back. It’s been a week since Pol never tries to talk his girlfriend Jasmine, he was not ready to talk to her yet, coz he still hurt and too busy helping the other officer preparing the graduation day. They still have one week to say goodbye to 11th grade and one week to experience being 11th grade student.

Jasmine POV

Jennie: hey Jas, did Pol talk to you (they were sitting on the benches and they can see Pol helping the other student painting the stage background)

Jasmine: I think he don’t want to talk to me right now, it’s been a week already I’m miss him…, I’m afraid to talk to him…what if he is still mad at me? And worst is, what if he doesn’t love me anymore. (she was staring Pol)

Jennie: aisshhh… stop it…he loves you…it’s been a week…why don’t you talk to him, just forget those doubts…just give him time to think…

Jasmine: how much time he needs to think? I don’t know… (sigh) how about you?

Jennie: me? Joe and I are good…

Jasmine: it’s good to hear then…Jennie, it’s that Joe? (She saw Joe with other girls)

Jennie: mwohhh!? That guy…he’s so dead…

Jasmine: yah! Jealous?

Jennie: ani… he’s always acting like that when there is a girls around him…

Jasmine: ani…I think he was just helping them..And please those are 10th grade how could you be jealous? Besides you’re the most popular girl here remember?

Jennie: whatever…I just hate to see him like he was flirting with others… so may I excuse myself…

Jasmine: aishhhh… Jennie…comes back here! I never see her acting that way...what’s wrong with her…??? (smiling)

 

Joe POV

Some student went near him and ask if he can help them solving their assignment. Jennie is watching them and went near them.

10th grade Students: annyeonghaseyo… Oppa, can we ask you about our assignment in math?

Joe: ah… ok… let me see then (he was looking at the notes he was trying to solve and sat down on the near benches that he saw)

10th grade Students: oh Oppa, can we also ask if Jennie Park was you friend? Because we like her so much… she was cool and pretty…are you close to her?

Joe: deh… she is nice too…

10th grade Students: chincha?! We are curious if she has a boyfriend?

Joe: oh, why suddenly asking those? Are you spying on her? (smiling)

10th grade Students: ani Oppa we just want to know about her coz she was the most popular girl in school, how about you Oppa? Do you have girlfriend?

Joe: me? I don’t have…(the student we’re happy to hear that Joe doesn’t have a girlfriend)

10th grade Student: really Oppa?  (the students were surprised when they saw Jennie went near them) annyeonghaseyo…Unni, you’re so pretty…

Jennie: annyeong? (She forcedly smiling at them) what did I heard? Joe Oppa doesn’t have a girlfriend?

10th grade Student: deh Unni…by any chance do you know who is Oppa’s girlfriend? Coz we think he was lying.

Jennie: (clearing ) chincharo? May I excuse my boyfriend for a minute? (she hold Joe’s collar and pull him to stand up)

10th grade Student: Joe Oppa is your boyfriend? But Oppa said…

Jennie: deh… (smiling at them) can you please leave us alone for a while?

10th grade Student: oh, deh Unni… annyeong! (they were waving and leave)

Jennie: yah! What did you say?

Joe: oh, ani… I was just joking…

Jennie: joking huh?!!! Eat your lunch alone later! I’m going!!!(she is mad)

Joe: Jennie, I was just… ok look,..mianhe…

Jennie: don’t even touch me…(sulk)

Joe: (he hugs her so tight Jennie can’t even move) Jennie come here… look I was just kidding…the girl was a fan of yours…and I lied to her because if she find out that I’m your boyfriend then she will spread it to all of her classmate…

Jennie: Pabo! We’re now on the front page what else do you want to hide? Aishhhh…chincha… (she pinch Joe’s nose)

Joe: oh kure? (laughing) ahmmmm… do you want to go to the mall after class?

Jennie: deh! I want to see Mavin, I miss him so much…

Joe: ok then, it’s a date… (Jennie slap his arm) weh????

Jennie: a date? That’s what you call a date…

Joe: weh? arasso…how about let’s have a real date after graduation??

Jennie: I’ve love too… and plan it well ok?

Joe: deh…I’ll make sure that day will be a memorable date… (smiling)

Pol POV

Classes ended early in that day, the students were leaving the school to go home. Pol goes to the stage to help the other student to finish painting the stage. He still thinks about what he should do about Jasmine. He sent a text message to his girlfriend for them to talk.

Jasmine: (she’s excited when she received a text message from her boyfriend, finally they have the chance to reconcile) annyeong? (weak voice)

Pol: (he was sitting on a bench near the gym) please sit down…

Jasmine: so how are you?

Pol: I’m fine how about you? Do you want some? (he offered a bottle of Cola and a chips)

Both of them feel awkward to each other. It’s been 20 minutes and they still silently eating and looking at the other student painting the stage.

Jasmine: (finally Jasmine have the guts to talk first) look I just want to say sorry about hiding something to you…

Pol: (he smile) it’s ok… I want to apologize too… I should be more understanding about it. I missed you so much… It’s been a week that I didn’t talk to you and I was so stupid of avoiding you for a week…

Jasmine: (slap on his arm and cry) yah! yah! yah! you’re so mean…how could you let me feel sad in these past few days… I hate you for that… (she still slap him)

Pol: arassso… mianhe…mianhe… I was so careless… I hurt you, I realized we have 1 year to be together and I want to spend every seconds, minutes, hours, day, weeks, months being with you...i want us to have a memorable days in that 1 year…(he hug her)

End of chapter