Treasure hunting

Love Me Again

 

 

All the student get up so early and went to their perspectives group. The teacher directed them the activities, they will go to the forest and find their personal things that is hid somewhere in the forest. First 5 group who will find their missing things will have a special prize and the game will end when the sun goes down. All students must get out on the forest before sunset, the team that didn't find their things will receive a punishment and  prepare a presentation for those who win.

Jasmine POV

Jasmine: bwoyahhhh! Why did we need to do this things… we need to find 12 things here in this creepy forest… oh mohhh!

Pol: yah, we need to separate in 4 groups to find our missing valuable things, ok? Tell each other what stuff did we need to find…

Group 4: arasso…

Pol: ok, mine was a red cap written on it was letter J…kekeke! So we need to find these following :a Bible, a picture frame, (he told them all their teammates) how about you Jennie and Jasmine?

Jasmine: mine was a purse, a pink one… Jennie was a keychain of Rilakkuma bear…should we move now? We need to find those before sunset or else…

Jennie: ok guys! Fighting! at 5:00 we must meet here in this exact spot arasso? And guys we need to turn on your mobile phones, text each other if we found something..let's hurry up...

Teammates: understand! Come on…

All of the students were trying their best to find their missing valuable things. The group 5,3,6,7 find all of their stuff while the rest was still on the forest searching as hardly as they can. Jennie’s team found 8 things they need to find more two, Jennie’s keychain and a Bible. Claire’s Team was looking for 3 missing things the Joe’s necklace that has a guitar pendant on it, a red jacket and a sunglass. 6 members are competing for the last spot to win, there were 4 winners and only one group will have the chance to be the winner.

Joe POV

Claire: Joe wait here… I’m going this way…let’s meet up after 10 minutes here…

Joe: ok…be careful… (as he was looking for his necklace he saw a rilakkuma keychain and has a letter J printed on it.) mwoh?!!! Where is my necklace??? Aishhh…chincha…!!! I’ll just keep this then.

Claire: Joe, I found the red jacket…

Joe: good…charanda!!!

Classmate 1: Yah! I found Joe’s necklace…

Claire: yah! Chincharo??? So we only got one more to find…

(they were looking but the teacher announced the group who win the 5th place)

Joe: bwoyah!!! Weh??weh?? we only have one more to find…

Claire: (laughing) relax…it’s just a game… looks like we need to perform later…

Teammates: aishhhh… (disappointed)

Claire: that’s ok guys…

Teacher: all students come out and we will find your stuffs for you later and give it back…so the winners are  group 5,3,6,7 and 10, the rest group prepare a presentation later after dinner. All of you did great! Kamsahamnida…

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: mwoh??? Aishhhh!

Jasmine: so what’s the plan guys?

Pol: yah! I know, all girls just dance…besides we have only 3 boys in this group… is it ok?

Jasmine: dance? how about you?

Pol: well, nothing…we’re here to support you… keke!

Jasmine: aishhh… ara… so girls, who among you know how to dance?

Teammate 1: me?

Teammate 2: I don’t know how to dance…

Jasmine: arasso… just raise your hand if you want to dance…(surprised! only 2 raised their hands)

Jennie: bwoyah??? Don’t you know how to dance? Arasso! 4 of us will prepare a presentation then…

Jasmine: only 4? Aishhh…(she was so irritated)

Jennie: yah Jasmine, it’s ok… let’s go eat first and practice the dance steps…arasso? Those who will not going to participate will treat us a great meal… arasso?

Teammates: deh!

Jasmine: yah, you’re not bad to be a leader huh? (smiling at her bestfriend)

 

Joe POV

Joe: so what’s the plan?

Teammate 1: how about you sing?

Joe: me? Mwohhh…how about the rest then? We should perform as one, we are teammates right?

Teammate 2: yah! Teacher said we just need to prepare a presentation right? If all of us  will perform it will be hard to practice… and think if what presentation we need to do…

Claire: deh, that’s right… besides you can sing well… how about a duet? I can sing…

Teammate 1: oh, it will be great if you will have a duet… so good luck to you guys… we’re going… bye! (all of their teammate decided to leave them)

Joe: pffttt… so what song do you want us to sing?

Claire: any song, before that, let’s have dinner first…

Joe: ok…

End of chapter