EXPECTATION!

Love Me Again

 

 

Nicky POV

Nicky: ohhhh…It’s nice to be back Oppa, I remembered you also brought me here on your 15th birthday and we went home at midnight. It was a very memorable day for me.

Joe: yeah I remember that, so how are you? How many weeks you’ll stay here?

Nicky: I’m leaving after 2 weeks, I just want to greet you in person and give you my present, I can’t be absent for a week in school oppa.

Joe: ohhh, is that so? While you’re here I want to have a quality time with you little sister…

Nicky: oppa? I’m not your sister…and please oppa I’m not a little kid anymore, I like you oppa.

Joe: (he knows that Nicky has a feelings for him but he always changing the topic for her not to hurt her feelings) yah! This little, you like oppa that much? You know I’m not popular and my classmates don’t like me because they think I’m a loser,psycho, weird and boring guy. Look at me clearly? I dressed like the one of the employee of a bookstore. (laughing)

Nicky: I don’t care oppa as long as you are nice to me, I like you, no one but you…

Joe: aigooo this little girl, come on let’s go home now it’s getting dark already.

Nicky: arasso oppa, oh I almost forgot! My Uncle asked me to visit him we are planning to go somewhere, ommo…can you send me in my uncle’s house? I’ll sleep there, I’ll call you next week.

Joe: it’s ok Nicky, come on let me take you there.

Nicky was 2 years younger than Joe, they we’re neighbors in California when Joe and his family moved there for when he was 6 years old and lived there for 5 years . Joe is always been a boy who stayed in their house to play video games and reading a book and then he met Nicky, Nicky was the only friend he had in that time and he treat her as a younger sister but Nicky developed a feelings for Joe. They went on the same school and of course Joe was always bullied by his classmate, Nicky was always there for him and always the one who fought for him. It seems like she was his night and shining armor.

Joe POV

Joe: anyyeong! I’ll see you tomorrow?

Nicky: Yeah Oppa!

Joe: (went home and he remembered that he told Jennie that he’ll go into their house) oh, right…

Jennie: *ding dong2x* ohhh..maybe that is Joe, (she open the door) ohhh Joe, come on in, you’re on time I’ve cooked something for dinner, would you like to join me? You know our maids have their day-off today.

Joe: you’re not scared?

Jennie: nope! I’m fine, you know sometimes my parents left me here all by myself and it’s alright with me sometimes Jasmine sleep here. But because she went somewhere with her family she can’t come here now. Let’s eat?

Joe: ok, let’s eat well. (They start eating)

Jennie: so how’s your date? (Smiling at him)

Joe: date? Oh you mean Nicky and I? It’s not a date, you know Nicky was always be my little sister. I’m happy she’s here and thank you for  giving me a great party!

Jennie: Weh? Nah…

Joe: I mean it, I don’t know how to thank you, so tell me what you want and I’ll do it.

Jennie: chincha??? So I have a question for you then…

Joe: what is it?

Jennie: Mavin mentioned something yesterday, you like a girl that is also attending in our school, may I know who is it?(look into his eyes)

Joe: (surprised and he stared at her eyes, he want to tell her that the girl he liked was her but… his mind telling that, “no! Jennie still in love with Rey.”) deh, I… (Feeling nervous)you know, that girl is…

Jennie: (she was excited to know but she think that she has no right to know who is it) ok then, if you are afraid to shout it out, come on just sing a song for me.

Joe: (they both stand up, and Joe hold her hand and freeze for a moment) aniyo…I need to say something…

Jennie: (suddenly her heart beat fast and felt nervous when Joe hold her hand) what is it?

Joe: I, I like… (he want to shout it out but hesitate to tell what he feels for her) I like you…(stop talking for a sec)…to sing a song for me too, Is it ok to you?

Jennie: (expecting a confession from him) oh… yeh, it’s fine. Let’s just go to the garden then…

Joe: neh, I’ll just get my guitar… (went home to get his guitar)

End of chapter