OUR FIRST KISS

Love Me Again

 

fourth day of fieldtrip the teacher prepared a party for the students tonight. All of the students we’re busy preparing the party. Jasmine, Pol and Jennie walk around the beach and bought some souvenirs, they took a lot of pictures and enjoying their last day because tomorrow they will going back home.

Jennie POV

Jennie: aishhh… this will be a last day for us to stroll and take a tour.
Jasmine: kurom! Let’s take a lot of pictures then…let’s go to the mini zoo…

Pol: oh kaja! Let’s see your sister there…(teasing his girlfriend)

Jasmine: mwoh??? Sister?

Pol: deh, the orangutans… hahahaha!(he runaway and Jasmine followed him ready to punch him)

Jennie: yah! chincha…you guys are like kids! Wait…(as she was walking around she went to buy an ice cream) oh maa!

She put her headphones to her ears and listening to T-ara’s song. She walks playfully bow her head staring at the roadway while walking , suddenly someone bumped into her front. It was Claire, she look at her ice cream it was gone. Claire’s shirt was filled with ice cream and a little on her hair.

Claire: (screaming) yah! otteoke?

Jennie: mianhe… Jong-mal Mi-yan-hum-ni-da…

Claire: yah! don’t you have eyes? Aishhhh… (she was so mad)

Jennie: I said sorry right?(she take her headphone and starting to get irritated to Claire)yah! is it only my fault? You’re the one who bumped into me…why did you running backwards? Is it my fault?

Joe: (he went near them, he was buying a cotton candy for Claire and he was surprised the two we’re arguing on the road) hey what happened here?

Jasmine and Pol: (running towards them) Jennie, gwenchana?

Jennie: deh…

Jasmine: yah! what did you do to my friend now? (Pol holding her)

Pol: yah! stop it… people are staring at us…

Joe: (he want to ask Jennie if she was alright but he put his eye to Claire) gwenchana? What happen to your shirt?

Claire: (busy wiping her shirt) aishhhh!!!

Joe: (irritated voice) at least say you’re sorry then,…you spilled your ice cream on her shirt…next time look on your way…

Pol: yah Joe, did you saw it was Jennie’s fault?

Jennie: tssss…(so upset. She was really hurt and mad that Joe accused her) kure!!! Let him Pol think what he want to believe. (She look into Claire) Jong-mal Mi-yan-hum-ni-da!!! chuwa???Is it enough for the both of you??? (Glares at them and leave)

Pol: (whispering) yah bro, can’t you just tell her in a nice way?

Jasmine: you’re a jerk! Happy to say that? Stay away from her (she can’t take it anymore that she said that to them)

 

Joe POV

Claire: yah, gwenchana? You didn’t suppose to talk that way to girl you like…aigooo…what’s wrong with you?

Joe: yah!!! You should be thankful to me…

Claire: that’s right! You defended me…You believe me even though you didn’t know what really happened. The truth is yes…I’m a little bit mad because my shirt was spilled with ice cream but it’s not Jennie’s fault. She said she was sorry, I was so careless running away backward from you earlier then I bumped into her. At least you could’ve asked her first what really happened? Your mean…

Joe: aishhh… mianhe…(regretting what he said)

Claire: yah! don’t say you’re sorry to me, say it to her. Aigooo… come one let’s prepare for the party later.

All the student gathered in the event. They prepared a dinner beside the beach. It was perfectly set in a Hawaiian costume party. the food was excellent the loud reggae music was the best.

 

No one POV

Jasmine: hey Jennie, you ready? Come on let’s go out before that Claire will come here.

Jennie: deh… am I pretty? How about my make-up?

Jasmine: ah chincha! You’re always pretty… come on (the two of them went to the party, as soon as the two enter and sit all the boys are staring at them. Pol went near their table.

Pol: aishhh!(sulk)

Jasmine: weh? Is there something wrong?

Pol: (he stares at her girlfriend dress) yah! can’t you just be simple as you are? All of the guys here are staring at you…

Jasmine: yah! is it our fault that we’re pretty? And you!!! You have a problem that you’re girlfriend is this pretty?

Pol: ani…I just don’t want those guys stares at you…

Jasmine: ooohh…kyeopta… come here… (she give him a smack on his lips)

Jennie: yah! can you just get a room? Aigooo…

Pol: can you do it again?

Jasmine: enough! I just want those guys who were staring at me to know that I’m yours…chuwa? (Pol nodded)

Jennie: so sweet but please all eyes on us…

Jasmine: you’re just jealous…get yourself a boyfriend…

Jennie: mwoh??!!!

Joe POV

He was sitting on a rock near the party, he don’t want to go there coz he has no face to see Jennie about what happened.

Joe: aishhhh!!! Should I say sorry??? Not to say sorry? Should I? should not? (a slipper flew over him and hit his face) appayo…

Claire: yah!!!what are you doing here??? Hiding???kekeke

Joe: ani… deh…

Claire: deh?!! Such a jerk! Here… (he offered him a bottle of cold beer) it will help you to confess…kekeke!

Joe: beer?

Claire: weh? Are you a baby? Do you want milk?

Joe: (he scratch his head) ani…this will fine… oh? (he was surprised when he saw a 12 cans of beer beside Claire) yah can you finish all of those?

Claire: aigooo…of course not…you’ll help me finish it…(no one notice them drinking coz all of the student were busy dancing and chatting)

Joe: (he was getting serious) what do you think?

Claire: about what?

Joe: what do you think Jennie really feel for me?

Claire: molla? Why don’t you ask her?

Joe: ai..sssshhhh!

Claire: seriously, I want to know too. I can’t read her, you know what I mean…I want to know and I’m curious…

Joe: weh?

Claire: I don’t know, I find it curious if she really have a feelings for you… yah,,,try to confess to her again…

Joe: shirooo! I will not do that again… shirooo…shirooo!  (he was starting to feel dizzy, he drank the 6 cans of beer)

Claire: yah! are you drank? You’re too weak… (she help him stand up but Joe was too weak and wants to lay on bed) yah! so heavy I can’t even carry you…

Joe: yah! I can walk…look (he stand up and walk he was so drunk he see Claire as Jennie) Jennie…

Claire: yah! I’m not Jennie…should I call her then? Give your phone (she was getting Joe’s phone on his pocket)

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: oh excuse me, I’ve got a call (she went out to the party and went to a silent place) yeoboseyo?

Claire: Jennie? Come over here… turn to your left and you will see a big rocks beside it was a hut…I can see you…

Jennie: why should I go there?

Claire: aishhh! Joe, he is drunk… I can’t carry him to their room…baliwa.

Jennie: yah! what the hell are you thinking??? Why did you let him drink too much?

Claire: weh? He said he likes it…

Jennie: why did you call me instead of Pol then?

Claire: asihhh…just help me…(they carry him silently and no one noticed and when they reach Joe’s room Claire left) yah! take good care of him… I’m sleepy…

Jennie: yah! why should I?

Claire: weh? (Because she was drunk she tell her that she know the truth) Joe like you…right? Ara…I’m going…

Jennie: yah! otteokaji? (she went to the bathroom and get a hand towel and she wiped him) this guy…why did you drink too much? (she beaten him the towel)

Joe: (he woke up not knowing that the girl was Jennie, he took upper shirt and his pants and he left only his boxers) yah! where is Jennie? Can you please tell her that I am really really sorry for accusing her, really really…(then he close his eyes and sleep again)

Jennie was shocked when she heard everything what Joe said and even surprised when she can see Joe only wearing a boxer, she can see his masculine body, she swallowed and her eyes getting bigger. She went to Joe’s closet and get him a shirt and pants, she wear it for him. After an hour Jennie took a nap, Joe’s awake and went to the bathroom and took a shower, it was 10 p.m. already and the students are still enjoying their last night on the beach.

Joe: (it was so dark so he the lights and went to the comfort room) aishhh…so refreshing…

Jennie: (she quickly open her eyes when the lights turn on) oh…maybe he’s awake… so she wait him to come out) Jennie don’t be nervous…weh? Why should I be nervous? I should leave before he will see me…what am I doing here after all what he said to me…asihhhh!(she was walking silently when Joe open the door and both of them was surprised)

Joe: you…what are you doing here….(he was wearing a towel covered only his lower part, being half )

Jennie: ahhhhh! Yah! can you please change first???(covering her eyes with her hands)

Joe: weh? Why are you here? (he quickly wear some clothes)

Jennie: you were drunk and Claire called me to carry you here but she just left me here. Are you ok?

Joe: (cleared his throat) I’m little bit dizzy but I’m ok.. … thank you then you may go…

Jennie: (she starts to get mad) mwohhh??? Is that all you can say?

Joe: weh? Is there anything else you want to hear then?

Jennie: deh! (she yell) don’t; you want to say sorry what happen earlier? I want to know what is your relationship with that girl? Do you like her? Do you love her? (she was like a bomb and finally explode everything she want to tell)

Joe: arasso, sorry…is it ok? weh? what if I like her? Do you even care? Why are you acting like a jealous girlfriend now? Because you can’t believe the guy who confess to you was with another girl now? You want me to believe you that you’re jealous?

Jennie: deh! I am…I’m jealous! I always in pain when you spent all your time with her…I want to cut her hair when the two of you laughing with each other…I want to drag you to stay away from her…(she was crying)

Joe: (teary eye. He was surprised that the girl he really love was actually confessing to him..)why??? Why now? You let me feel that you don’t like me… I was so hurt and I decided to forget you…then you standing in front of me saying these things? What should I feel? (he was talking and then suddenly Jennie run towards her and kissed him)

End of chapter

 

 

ok guys... I hope you will like this chapter... please stay and wait for the next chapter

way to go to chapter 44... I am also excited about it... more Gminor moments for the next chapters... fighting!