Beginning of friendship

Love Me Again

 

Joe’s went to school early as he heard the students were happily chatting about someone.

Classmate 1: (running when she bumped into Joe’s back) yah!!! Move out on my way! Can’t you at least know your way?! This guy…

Joe: Mianhe…but you’re the one who was careless…why are you running without looking on your front?

Classmate 2: aisssh! This oldman!(madly talking), YAH! Don’t you get it? This school is not for those geek! Old fashion guy like you! Ara!? You’re a weird! Nobody wants to be your friend because you are like that!

Jennie POV

Jennie came early at school today and went to her desk and start reading a book while everyone is chatting noisily…when she start reading the book she saw Joe coming in the classroom when someone shouted! She heard everything and she can’t take the words and seeing Joe in that kind of scene. She stood up and walk near to the scene.

Jennie: Yah! Is it his fault to be that way?(getting irritated with her classmate) How could you say those words to him? Did you have the right?! Oh my God! This little wrench! KAH! Aishhhh…

Classmate 1: geeez…this girl! Weh? Is this a problem of yours? Ommmmo? You like him? Weh? Mind your own business !

Jennie: Weh? ? How’s your family business right now classmate? Ahhh? Should I call my Appa to tell him to fire your Appa to the company? Like it?

Classmate 1: (didn’t control herself when she tries to slap Jennie in her face but…) Yah!

Joe: (when she saw the girl tries to slap Jennie in her face he hold her classmate’s hand and prevent it to slap the girl she like) Stop it! (mad eye)

Jennie: (shocked!) Yah! You what are you trying to do?

Joe: I said stop it…(she hold Jennie’s hand and pull her outside the room and went on the rooftop)

Jennie POV

This is the first time I saw Joe’s mad at someone. He grabbed me till we reached the rooftop, suddenly he let go of my hand and I felt the pain because he hold my hand with all of his force.

Jennie: appayo! Aisshhh! I thought you wouldn’t let go my hand.

Joe: (staring at the sky when he let Jennie’s hand) Mianhe Jennie…please do not interfere in my business, when someone bully me or even bad mouthed me don’t interfere…please(serious as he never look to Jennie’s face.)

Jennie: I just can’t take what that girls told you, beside it’s too noisy that I can’t even read my book you know…(smiling to him but notice that Joe was being serious that he can’t even look at her, his facing south)

Joe : I hope this will be the last, don’t try to save me…Kaja! We’re late, sunbenim will scold us if we didn’t attend the class today. (Started walking when Jennie hold her hand and make him stop)

Jennie: (Stop Joe and have an idea) Joe would you mind if you can join me skip the class today?

Joe: (Big Shocked!) What?!!!

End of the Chapter