THE NIGHT I SAW HER

Love Me Again

 

Flash Back!(High School Days)

 

Pol: As the school President? I want all of us to celebrate our Christmas party at our resort tomorrow night at 6:00 p.m. how about that?

Students: Yes! We love too! Kamsahamnida pres.

 

Jennie: So Jas, do you want to go? I think it would be fun.

Jasmine: If you go, I’ll go (smiling at each other)

Jennie: yah! You just want to go because of Pol right?

Jasmine: Yah!  (talking to Jennie when she suddenly looked at one of the student reading his book at the corner and she made an idea)

Jennie: what? I Don’t like the way you look that guy…stop it Jasmine. I know you want to make fun of him, leave him alone.

Jasmine: weh? Do you like him?

Jennie: aniyo!!! I don’t like to get into trouble again because of you!

Jasmine: aishhh…this girl, come on…this will be the last bullying…and I’ll stop it.

Jennie: Whatever! I’m out of your plan anyway!

 

JOE POV

While reading his book a girl suddenly appear on his front. The girl was Jasmine, his crush bestfriend, and he smile widely.

Joe: weh? Do you need anything? (can’t hide his smile widely)

Jasmine: aniyo, just want to tell you that you should come tomorrow night to the party Jennie is expecting you and don’t forget to wear Hawaiian suit, arasso?

Joe: (shocked and looked at Jennie smiling) neh…

Jennie: (give a fake a smile to Joe, thinking what Jasmine told him)

Jasmine: (went back to her sit beside Jennie, smiling) I think it would be the best night for him tomorrow…keke!

Jennie: what did you said to him?

Jasmine: ani…it’s a surprise!

 

Pol POV

Pol: Jasmine, I would like to tell you that casual dress code tomorrow night, ok?

Jasmine: Neh…I know, Jennie told me earlier.

Pol: see you tomorrow night then?

Jasmine: yeah…see you…

 

The day has come, Joe was very excited that he even go out shopping for clothes he need to wear tonight. Jennie was his first crush and he was very happy.

Jasmine: So are you ready for the prank?

Jennie: Whatever Jasmine! (not even happy to her bestfriend’s plan)

Jasmine: yah stop acting like you pity him? He’s so easily to deceived. I’ve just told him that you said he needs to wear beach suit and meet you up in the party early as 6:00.

Jennie: you used me?, I think we can hurt his feelings bullying him in front of our classmates?

Jasmine: Whatever, just enjoy the show later.

 

JOE POV

Joe has arrived early as Jennie told her to come early and wear some Hawaiian suit for the beach party but he didn’t know that it was a casual beach party because it will held inside the mansion of Pol’s family rest house.

Joe went inside the mansion where the party was held, he opened the door and he saw his classmates wearing different clothes .

Classmate1: Yah Joe Jung, are you the clown that we hired for the party?

Students: laughing out loud!!!

Jasmine: Hahahaha! Jennie look at him?

Jennie: neh!(want to help him but…)

Jasmine: Hahahaha…why did you dress like that? You actually believed what I told you? Why didn’t you ask our other classmates? Pabo!

Joe run and went outside. He didn’t know what’s happening and he didn’t notice tears are flowing down his cheeks.  He went to the comfort room and change his clothes and went outside the mansion and there he sat on the white sand of the beach and stare the stars. He can’t go home because he was just send by his father’s driver in the venue and told them to pick up him at 2:00 a.m.

 

end of chapter