JEALOUS JENNIE

Love Me Again

 

Jennie was sleeping when suddenly Jasmine went inside the room and she was surprised when she saw Claire with Jasmine. Jennie doesn’t have any issues regarding with Claire before besides being popular at their school as the Jennie the goddess of beauty and Ms. Popular girl and Claire the flirty and y image that every guy couldn’t resist; now Jennie thinks that Claire was her opponent with Joe. Jennie can’t hide her anger when she remembered what she saw last night.

Claire POV

She went inside the room nervously stepping her feet on the room and she saw Jennie laying on the bed but when Jennie glares at her she act normally and cool.

Claire: annyeong! So Jennie, I’m happy, (smiling nervously) you will be my roommate for this fieldtrip. Please treat me well… (she place her luggage at the cabinet)

Jennie: chuwa? Well honestly Claire, I’m not comfortable to share the same room with you…

Jasmine: Jennie… sssshhhh…

Claire: weh?? Well girl if I have a choice I don’t like to stay in one room with you so please excuse me… I need to change (she went inside the bathroom to change in her bikini suit)

Jasmine: (as soon as Claire went inside the bathroom the two friends where talking about her) yah! Gwenchana? Look I can ask our teacher for you to stay in other rooms

Jennie: deh, I’m fine…maybe I should just let her do what she wants beside Joe is not the easy type guy…

Jasmine: yah! Just tell him that you love him then… you’re so a dramatic person… what are you waiting for? Wait him to confess again? Oh mohhh! He already confessed to you…

Jennie: yah! Then why are you scolding me this time? I just need time…you know? Timing is important… and this is not yet the time for me to confess..

The two didn’t know that Claire was listening what are they talking about.

Claire: ahhhhh…maybe I should help this Ms. Popular girl to confessed her feelings for Joe (giggling)

 

Joe POV

Joe: why are you looking me like that?

Pol: yah! What did you do last night with that girl? Claire (looking at him like a mad father)

Joe: nothing! Actually nothing happened… (smiling)

Pol: nothing happen then why are you smiling like an idiot? Yah I thought you love Jennie

Joe: I do but I just realize that maybe I should let her do what she want for now, she look at me the way she look at you…only friend. I think I should let her go and just move on… (sad emotion)

Pol: look… I also experience a lot of pain too because of Jasmine but look she became my girlfriend now… a guy must wait when the right time to confess..try to confess again…cheer up and don’t give up…

Joe: (he keep smiling) deh… thank you Pol for being a nice friend… (he received a text message form Claire) oh, excuse me…

Pol: where are you going?

Joe: Claire texted me to pick her up in her room…

Pol: wait…don’t tell me you like that girl? Don’t you heard the rumor about her?

Joe: deh I know about that and I just wanted to be friends with her that’s all, I know it’s hard to believe this but I can see myself on her… annyeong! See you outside…

Pol: yah??? Aish…

Joe: (he wore a white polo shirt the button are opened that you can see his masculine body and brown beach short and wear a hat, he knocked at the door) annyeonghaseyo?

Jennie: an..nyeong..ha..sssseyo…(she was surprised when she saw Joe outside their room, she look at him face to toe and got mesmerized by the guy, looking hot and handsome)

Joe: (he was surprised when he saw Jennie and felt shy) mianhe.. I think I went to the wrong room…

Jennie: mwoh?

Claire: oh Joe, there you are… wait I’ll just get my stuff…

Jennie: so you’re here because of her? (so upset about it) then enjoy!

Claire: kaja! I’m ready…

Jasmine: yah! You will go out wearing that? Are you even a high school student?

Claire: weh? there’s a beach can’t you see… is bikini not allowed in beach? Besides there’s no rules that no one can wear bikini’s here… you should try if you want…I have many pairs on my luggage…

Jasmine: I don’t need those… I can attract boys without it…

Claire: ohhhh…good for you then…I’m going… (she drag Joe and went to the beach)

Jasmine POV

Jasmine: did you see that? She’s wearing a bikini…(she was speaking but Jennie wasn’t listening) yah!?

Jennie: …he confessed to me but he easily forgets me?

Jasmine: yah!? don’t just sit there… do something before that girl steal Joe from you…

Jennie: what should I do then? (sigh)

Jasmine: yah, come… let’s go outside and just forget about it for a moment please let’s enjoy the beach? (they went outside the hotel and sit on the sand enjoying the rays of the sun)

Jennie: (she was playing the sand in her hand deeply thinking about Joe and Claire) pffttt…ahhhhhh?(screaming)

Jasmine: why? Why you screaming?

Jennie: I can’t stand it… I’ll go buy something to drink wait me here…I need cold drinks…

Jasmine: aishhhh! Arasso…make it quick… (she dialed Pol number) where is this guy anyway… (Pol answered the call) yah! where are you? Come here near the restaurant…bali…

Pol: (he went right away as Jasmine calls him) hi! So what’s up?

Jasmine: bali…sit beside me… (not in good mood)

Pol: weh? Is there something wrong?

Jasmine: I’m getting bored that’s my problem… Jennie is freaking me out… seriously? She’s an idiot…

Pol: yah, why talking bad words about your friend….

Jasmine: she is Pabo! How can she enjoy this fieldtrip if Claire glued around whenever Joe is going and worst is? Claire is our roommate…

Pol: what? Oh mooohhhh!

Jasmine: (sigh) I hope she could tell Joe how she really feels…

Pol: what do you mean???

Jasmine: deh, Jennie likes him but Jennie was so afraid to her Father… do you know about arranged marriage is?

Pol: deh, don’t tell me Rey is her fiancé?

Jasmine: deh… if I could tell Joe how much Jennie likes him…

Pol: deh…we shouldn’t precede then… If Joe will find out about this I think he will be the most happy person right now… what a pity guy…(sigh)

Jasmine: pfttt… (she pushed her boyfriend and run, Pol chase her and they went to the water for a swim)

Pol: yah! If I catch you, you’re so dead! Hahahahaha…

End of chapter

 

 

wahhhh!...I'm sorry I'm not feeling well today...but i hope you will enjoy these 2 chapter i added... have a great day...