Second day of fieldtrip

Love Me Again

 

Groupings

 

No one POV

The first day of fieldtrip is about resting, everyone enjoyed so much but they didn’t know that they were not there just to relax but to learn something and to do some activities.

Teacher 1: ok students! Gather around here…so did you guys sleep well last night?

Students: deh!

Teacher 2: you know that we’re not here just to rest and have fun right? Today we need to group you into 10 groups, each member has 12 members.

Other students are excited about it but some are not.

Teacher2: ok ok stop murmuring… as I was saying… I want all of us to participate… I have here now the groupings and each group must choose their own leader. Ok,,,I will post it here for you to know which group you belong…ok?

Teacher 1: I hope everyone will be enjoying…the game will start after lunch so I hope you guys eat a lot arasso? Fighting!

 

Jasmine POV

Jasmine: I thought we are here to relax?

Pol: yah! it will be fun… come on let’s see which group we are membered.

Jasmine: (looking at the billboard) yah! we’re on the same team..Jennie, Jasmine, Pol…ehhh? Joe is on the same group with Claire?

Jennie: mwohhhh??? Let me see… (once she saw it with her two eyes, she quickly turn around) come on,,. Let’s eat… I’m hungry…

Jasmine & Pol: Jennie… (they followed her to the restaurant)

Jasmine: are you ok?

Jennie: deh! Let’s focus on the game later…we need to win…and Pol will be the leader of group 2…

Pol: mwoh???? Aishhh… please just for now… don’t choose me as a leader?

Jasmine: yah! what’s wrong with you? (she punch her boyfriend arm)

Pol: appppaaayo…hoooo hooo… yah!

Jasmine: arasssooo… jennie you will be the leader…after we finish eating we need to meet our groupmates…

Jennie: me??? why me? but…

Jasmine: no buts…ok that’s final…let’s eat…

Jennie: yah! (she didn’t object and follow her bestfriends decision)

 

Claire POV

Joe: (he look disappointed when he saw Jennie’s name on the other group) weh? Group 4?

Claire: (she saw Joe’s reaction and she jump up to his back and lock her hand on Joe’s neck) yah! what’s with that sad reaction? Don’t you want your group? We’re on the same group jerk!

Joe: mwohh? Chincharo??? Good then…

Claire: yah! let’s meet our groupmates before we eat…like it?

Joe: deh… yah! you want to be the team leader?

Claire: mwohh? It’s fine with me…if they want me to be the leader…let’s ask our co-member first…

All the member of Group 4 gather for a meeting. They All of them we’re not on the mood they want to have fun not to have some activities so all of them agree to Claire as their leader. After the meeting Joe and Claire decided to eat.

Joe: (talking while walking inside the restaurant) see they want you as the leader…have seen their faces? Hahahaha

Claire: yah! aishhhh… they want me to be their leader because all of them are too lazy and don’t have the energy for this activity.

Joe: aishhhh… come on, let’s order (Pol calling his name on the other table, waving his hand) oh… hi Pol..

Pol: Joe, over here… would you like to join us? (Jasmine pinch his hand) ahhhh…

Joe: canwe really join you guys? (he locked his eyes on Jennie, Jennie didn’t lift and say even just a little)

Jasmine: ah deh, besides we’re classmates…deh, chingu?

Joe: deh… (smiling at them) is it ok Jennie?

Jennie: (she nodded) deh…(weak voice)

Claire: oh, just sit down… Joe, sit next to me… I’ll sit beside Jennie…

Joe: deh, I’ll get your order… excuse me for a sec…

After eating their lunch the entire student went to the location of their first activity. The first 3 games are just an easy and basic game that even a child could do: sack race, castle making and Ball Run. They finished all the game and went back to their rooms and eat their dinner. All students we’re very tired the result of the winner? Sack race: Jennie’s team was 2nd place and Claire’s team was 5th…the castle making: Jennie’s team was 4th place while Claire’s team was 3rd and the ball run sadly? They’re both on the last place…thatday was full of  fun and was tiring for the students.

Teacher: good night and please get ready for tomorrow’s another activities.

Students: bwoyah!!!!!!!!!

End of chapter