THE SAD GOODBYE!

Love Me Again

 

Joe never shows up himself to Jennie for how many days and decide to go back to California if Jennie can’t decide before he leaves. Jennie’s father woke up for how many years and it was a good news for Jennie and her mother.

Jennie Mom: thanks God you’re back…(she hug her husband crying, jennie can’t help her tears and cry)

Jennie: Omma, Appa… Appa… (her father just laying on the bed awake and recovering)

Rey’s family heard that Jennie’s father woke up and they quickly go to the hospital to look for him.

Rey’s Father: (he was happy that his friend finally woke up from 3 years in coma) thanks God, thanks God…

After 5 days, Jennie’s father finally went home and it’s a miracle that he was in a good condition now.

Jennie’s Father: (he was looking at Jennie with worried eyes)is my daughter alright? Mianhe…it’s all my fault…

Jennie: Appa…ani…gwenchana...gwenchanayo…we can do this Appa…

Jennie’s Father: since I’m ok now, I want you to marry him… (Jennie was about to tell to her dad that she don’t want to marry Rey and she love Joe)

Jennie’s Mom: shiroooo!!! She can’t marry that him!...i don’t like my daughter suffer from that kind of man…

Jennie’s Father: weh??? it’s the only way to get our company back…

Jennie’s Mom: aniyo…Jennie will never marry him…so you’re always thinking about the company??? You didn’t even change…how could you let your daughter marry for your own happiness???

Jennie’s Father: how could you… (he slap her wife)

Jennie: Appa don’t hurt Omma… I will marry him if that’s what you want…I’ll marry him… (she was crying)

Pol POV

Pol: hey, how are you??? Do you want something to drink (they were at Pol’s Bar)

Joe: ani… gwenchana… I’m leaving…

Pol: mwoh??? What’s wrong? How about Jennie?

Joe: I don’t know… we didn’t even talk for a days… I hope she told her father already...

Jasmine was running towards them.

Jasmine: (she drink a glass of beer on their table) yah…Jennie…Jennie is getting married, the engagement party will be the next day and next week will be their wedding day… (the two guy was shocked)

Joe: mwoh??? Where is she???

Jasmine: deh…she called and said that her father was planning to get them married as soon as possible. (Joe quickly leave the bar and go to Jennie’s house)

Pol: yah! what’s happening to your bestfriend? I thought she told her father the truth?

Jasmine: oh Jennie what do you think you’re doing?

 

Joe: I can’t let you marry him… (he was driving so fast when suddenly his car bumped into a car)

 

Jennie: what???

Jasmine: deh, he was here at the XXXXHospital… please come immediately…

Jennie: I’ll be there…(she went downstairs, running)

Jennie’s Father: where are you going? Go back inside your room Jennie…it's already late...

Jennie: Appa… please… I need to see him now…

Jennie Father: who??? I said go back to your room...

Jennie’s Mom: what’s going on here? (Jennie went beside her mother)

Jennie: Omma…Joe, he was in the hospital…he got into an accident…

Jennie Mom: what??? how is he???

Jennie’s Father: no one leaves the house…arasso??? Jennie go back to your room…

Jennie’s Mom: what’s wrong with you??? her friend was rushed into the hospital...For the sake of the company you let your daughter suffer like this??? Why did you become like this?weh???(she is crying)

Jennie’s father:  I don't care....I can’t just let go my family’s company just like that…it’s my father’s company.. it’s for your own good…

Jennie’s mom: own good?I can live without luxury things, I can live with a small house, how about you huh!? Can’t you see your daughter is hurting? She suffered enough blaming herself because she think it’s her fault that you were in coma for 3 years…she did her best to bring it back to you the company you ever wanted. The truth is?!! It’s all your fault that  all our shares in that company was gone…you trusted that friend too much and now you want to trust your bestfriend again? Is he good friend when you’re at the hospital for 3 years, what did he do?? When I don't know what to do and we don’t have enough money to pay your hospital bills, where is he???I beg him to help us but he refuse and said that he can just buy our company shares not to give his money for free…you’re calling that a friend?

Jennie’s Father: what are you talking about??? Stop making stories… (He left his wife crying on the living room)

 

Pol POV

They were at the hospital waiting for the doctor to come out of the emergency room. The doctor said he was in severe condition, he didn’t put his seatbelt on that caused his head hit the glass on the front, it was post traumatic amnesia caused by brain damage from a hard blow to the head, It can lead to anything from a brief loss of consciousness to coma. Joe’s parents went to see his condition and never leave his side especially his mother, his father come back and flight immediately since he heard what happened.

Pol: where is she??? (he want to cry and shout) where is Jennie?

Jasmine: Pol, let’s just pray for Joe (he hugged her boyfriend)

Pol:  it's her fault... this is all her fault...

Jasmine: yah! don't blame all of this  to my friend...weh??? she was hurt too...(they were arguing)

Doctor: where is the patient’s mother?

Joe Mom: deh, how is my son?

Doctor: he was in good condition as of now, but we need to wait for a days or a week for him to wake up…and please prepare yourselves to help him, he can suffer a traumatic amnesia…

 

Jennie POV

Jennie was crying all night, her father locked her on her room, she can’t even get out. She has no chance to see Joe at the hospital. She wake up and try to open the door and it was not locked, when she went downstairs she saw Rey, Rey’s father and her father having a conversation in the dining room.

Rey: oh Jennie, come here…

Jennie: Appa, please I’m begging you…

Jennie’s Father: what’s with your attitude Jennie? It’s final and tomorrow will be your engagement party… no more talking…

Rey’s father: we’re going now…

Rey: Oh Appa, you go first, I’ll wait for Jennie and I send her into her office.

Jennie: I’m not going to work… (she look at her father) Appa… please, atleast let me see him before the engagement…

Rey: who??? That guy? pffttt...

Jennie’s father: Rey, you go first, I need to talk to her…

Jennie: appa… I’m begging you…just please let me see him before I get married… I love you Appa, so I’m doing this… please Appa...

Jennie’s father: kah! But Rey will you there…(he always a cold hearted father)

 

No one POV

Jasmine: (she was surprised Jennie was coming) Jennie,…how are you…?

Jennie: mianhe…I didn’t come last night…

Jasmine: bwo..yah??? (she felt irritated when she saw Rey was coming near them) what are you doing here???!!!

Rey: weh? my fiancé is here that’s why I am here…

Pol: (he went near them when he saw Rey) what are you doing here??? Huh…so what’s your plan Jennie? Are you here to tell to Joe that you’re getting married huh?? Is it enough for him to hurt like this??? Kah!!! You have no right to be here anyway…

Jasmine: Pol, stop it… (she was  holding his arms)

Pol: you’re the reason why he is here… chuwa??? The both of you… how could you do this to him Jennie, how??? And now he is in critical condition…

Jasmine: Pol, please… let her be…(she accompany Jennie inside the room. Joe’s mother was there)

Jennie: (teary eyes) annyeonghaseyo…(she can’t move her body when she saw Joe in that condition, she slowly walks near the bed where Joe was laying)

Joe’s Mom: (she was smiling even though she was sad and hurt about her son’s condition) he was in deep sleep… he was like an angel doesn’t he? The doctor says it will take a days for him to wake up… (Jennie burst into cry) I don’t blame you for what happened to him…

Jennie: mianhe Aunt…mianhe… mianhe…jeongmal joesong haeyo (Jasmine is in her side)

Joe’s mom: (she was crying) I know you’re getting married and I hope that when Joe wakes up he can accept all of it and forget you… and please I hope this will be last time will see each other…don’t ever show yourself again, I want you to stay away from my son. (She went outside the room and leave Jennie and Jasmine inside) I’m going first…

Jasmine: Jennie gwenchana??? I’ll wait for you outside…

Jennie: deh… (she saw a piece of paper and a pen, she wrote the things that she wanted to say to Joe and when she’s done writing… she kiss him on his lips and it was a goodbye kiss)

Rey: yah Jennie, how long should you want stay here???

Pol: what’s your problem huh!? (Jennie finally went outside the room)

Jennie: mianhe Pol, I hope you can forgive me… mianhe… (they leave the hospital)

Jasmine: (she felt sympathy for her bestfriend) Jennie… call me if you need someone to talk arasso? (Jennie didn’t respond, she was crying when she leave them)

That day no one knows what Jennie’s planning. She was hurt and she hurt him so much so she decided to leave, leave the one she love and forget him for the sake of Joe because she don’t want to hurt him again. That was a day she need to let go and forget all of it.

End of chapter