I NEED TO BE HAPPY FOR HER!

Love Me Again

 

Pol POV

Jasmine: (sitting on the bench she’s waiting for her bestfriend, looking at the mirror) nan a reum da wo…heeeehhheee…

Pol: weh? (he sat beside her) what are you saying? You’re beautiful?

Jasmine: weh? Weh? Huh…you don’t know how to look for a pretty girl? Besides you have low standards…

Pol: me? neh, then you are low standards then?

Jasmine: what?!

Pol: (cleared his troat) ah, aniyo…I said you’re pretty..

Jasmine: what did you eat today? Ohmmo?! What happened to your lips?

Pol: ah…the girl I kissed yesterday bit it, she was so…uhmmm…

Jasmine: yah!!! stop talking nonsense… go away!

Pol: appayo… you think I can do that to a girl?

Jasmine: neh, weh? With a guy like you, what do I know?

Pol: you’re always look at me like that... if I want to be closer to you, you always try to send me away,..(he left her and went inside the school)

Jasmine: yah! why is he suddenly got serious?

 

Joe POV

Joe: what’s with that face?

Pol: aniya…so how are you? Your hand, is it fine?

Joe: neh, it’s fine now… it’s been a week already I think I just need to be happy for her… (cellphone ringing) yeoboseyo?

Nicky on the phone: Oppa! are you in school right now? Can I go there?

Joe: neh, come here at lunch ok?

Nicky on the phone: neh oppa, annyeong!

Pol: who is that? You’re girlfriend? Oh you forget her so fast?

Joe: yah! it’s my childhood friend from California, and she was just like a sister to me…

Pol: oh, is that so..ok meet you at history class later,

Joe: ok! Bye?

 

Jennie POV

English Class!

Jasmine: (the teacher is lecturing in front and she suddenly throws a piece of paper to Jennie) hey, are you ok?

Jennie: neh, weh? (she whispered)

Jasmine: aniyo just want to ask…

Jennie: (she sat near the window in front if she look at back she can see Joe, sitting in front where Jasmine’s sit,.) yah! let’s talk later Jas, I’m trying to listen here.

Jasmine: (throw a piece of paper again) hey, what happened last night?

Jennie: (open the paper and write her response) yah! what are you talking about?

Jasmine: (reading the paper) did you guys kissed?

Flashback(Rey send Jennie’s home)

Jennie: thank you! Call me later..ara?

Rey: hey, wait… I want to thank you for making me the happiest guy…(he went near her and lean her to the wall) can I?

Jennie: what? (She pushes him when Rey wanted to kiss her) Rey, don’t…

Rey: arasso, how about a hug then?

Jennie: (Jennie hugs him) ok, is this fine? Go home now… see you tomorrow…

(End of flashback)

Jennie:  (opened the paper and wrote again) Yah! his my boyfriend and its normal right? And we didn’t kiss ok?Stop it! Let’s just talk later. (She throws the paper but the paper went to Joe’s direction)

Jasmine: yah! give me that! Can you? (the teacher noticed her)

Teacher: Ms. Ham, would you like to read the whole story here in front?

Jasmine: yeh Sir, yah! give me that, put it inside my bag, arasso?

Teacher: Ms. Ham, what is it?

Jasmine: nothing Sir.

 

Joe POV

Joe: what the… (Someone threw a paper, came from Jennie…Jennie was signaling to not open the note)

Jasmine: yah! give me that!

Joe: (when Jasmine went in the front, he opened it and read it) what is this? (he throw it on the trashcan)

Jennie: (when the class is over she immediately went to the trash can and pick up the note) yah! why did you put in on the trash can?

Joe: weh? It’s a trash isn’t it? (even though he read it)

Jennie: How could you meddle in other’s business? Interloper!

Joe: interloper?! (looks upset)

Jennie: I didn’t mean it that way…(she didn’t received a response from Joe)

 

Jasmine POV

Jasmine: hey Jas, you go have lunch with Rey…I need to meet the volleyball player these lunch.

Jennie: wait, but you said…ara! Kah…

Jasmine: ok, eat well…

Vplayer 1: hey Jas, I need to move our meeting with the players later…

Jasmine: weh?

Vplayer1: we have a meeting, school pres asked for an emergency meeting. I need to be there since I’m the secretary. See you later.

Jasmine: (she was walking to the hallway near the canteen, she saw Pol coming) hey Pol! (the guy walks straight to the meeting room and didn’t even try to have glance at her, he passed by the hall like no one’s there) yah! What’s wrong with him? Aishhh…nevermind…

Jennie: hey Jasmine...weh?

Jasmine: the meeting was moved … hi Rey?

Rey: hi Jasmine, wait I’ll get our order…(went to the food area)

Jasmine: hey Jennie, you’re close to Pol right?

Jennie: weh? neh, what about Pol?

Jasmine: aniya, forget it. Keke!

Jennie: well speaking of Pol his there at the other table. Do you want me to call him? Hey Pol?

Pol: yes? (Walk near to Jennie with Joe)

Jasmine: aniya…

Jennie: I just want to ask if how’s the meeting?

Pol: ahhhh…well the teachers were planning to have a fieldtrip next week…

Joe: Pol, can we go now?, she’s waiting for me…

Pol: ok, excuse us…

 

 

Nicky POV

Nicky: Oppa! Oooohhh…is that really you oppa?

Joe: weh? Do I look good? this guy here helped me, Pol this is Nicky, Nicky this is Pol my friend.

Pol: anyeonghaseyo, ohhh…yepoda! Excuse me guys but principal called me, I’ll go first, Joe, see you later. Nice meeting you Nicky..

Nicky: annyeong!nice meeting you too… Oppa!I’m leaving, I’m going home today… I wish I could spent more days with you but my Uncle didn’t allow me leave his side…I was so sad that we didn’t spent more time with each other…

Joe: me too, I wish we could spend a lot of time together…I hope you could stay a little longer…so what time is your flight then?

Nicky: I have an hour to leave Oppa! wait what happened to your hand?

Joe: ah, a little accident…can I have a big hug from my closefriend? Oh come here! (he hugged her so tight)

Nicky: ahhhhm Oppa! I can’t breathe…Oppa! Can I have a kiss on my cheek?

Joe: ah this little…of course…(he kissed her on the cheek) I wish I could send you to the airport…have a nice trip ok?

Nicky: neh, it’s ok Oppa! Annyeong (she went to the car and waving at him)

 

Jennie POV

Jasmine: oohhh…who is that girl that Joe’s with?

Jennie: where? (they can see them because they sitting near the window.) It’s Nicky…

Jasmine: do you know her?

Jennie: neh, she was Joe’s close friend… (Look unhappy)

Jasmine: oh moh? Is that what you call a friend? it looks like they were dating or something? Look his kissing her…

Jennie: (she stand up and watching the scene outside) shirrrrrro!!!

Jasmine: weh? (she look at to her friends reaction, she think that Jennie is jealous) can you please sit down, why?

Rey: hey! What happened? (he immediately run towards his girlfriend)

Jennie: (her mood changed when she saw Joe with Nicky having sweet gestures) ani..yo… I’m not hungry anymore; excuse me but can I go to the comfort room…

Rey & Jasmine: Jennie…

End of chapter