SARANGHEYO

Love Me Again

 

Jennie POV

She doesn’t know what to reply to Joe, she run towards him and kissed him. It was a moment to remember, both of them feel the love they want to feel. Their lips  touch  and it was a romantic kiss, they felt love on that kiss. She wants to tell all what she really feels but she express it by kissing him.

Jennie: (she release her lips on him) sarangheyo… (her tears are flowing in her cheeks)

Joe: (he touch her face and lift up…wiped her tears) don’t you know how happy I am right now? I love you more than you’ll ever know.

Jennie: mianhe… I was afraid… my parents set me in an arranged marriage…

Joe: I don’t care Jennie… please for now let’s just forget what will happen next, I want you to think this night…this memorable night for us.

Jennie: deh…(she stop crying)

Joe: (they sat on the dining table, Joe prepared an intant ramen for her) so when did you start loving me? I wanna know…

Jennie: (blushing) weh?

Joe: weh? please can you at least tell me?

Jennie: molla?

Joe: Molla? How could you didn’t know it?

Jennie: arassstii… I began to love you the day we became close…

Joe: goejitmal???

Jennie: mwoh? Hey I’m telling the truth… I promise! (she eat the ramen)

Joe: (he was just staring at her…he hold her hand) can I hold your hand?

Jennie: weh? (her cheeks turns to red)

Joe: ani…I just can't believe that you're my girlfriend now, I want to stay byyour side…please tell me I’m not dreaming?

Jennie: (she slap him on his arm) there?

Joe: aishh… why did you do that?

Jennie: you’re so dramatic…yah do you want to act historical drama? Come here… (she kiss him on his cheek) there…feel better now? You’re not dreaming mr. loser… I love you (she say it in her sweet voice)

Joe: aishhhh…(he is blushing)  finish that and I’ll send you to your room

Jennie: ok…what shall I call you then? Joe Oppa? yeobo? Jagia? Kekekek…

Joe: just call me Joe… I want the way you call my name…

Jennie: then call me by my name too… I'm done...come on… I'm tired

Joe: yah, don’t you wanna sleep here beside me?

Jennie: yah???! (punch him hard but Joe grab her two hands to prevent her punching him)

Joe: yah! I’m just joking… I’ll let go your hands but promise me to stop hitting me…arasso?

Jennie: ara…lets go…(before Joe let her hand, he kiss her, another passionate kiss for them)

Joe: chuwa??? You’re a good kisser…

Jennie: how do you know…this is my first time kissing a guy on the lips…

Joe: chincha??? Oh… I’m so lucky to be your first kiss then…

Jennie: and I’m not honored to be your second kiss…

Joe: yah! it’s not my fault that  girl kissed me…I can’t do anything about it…

Jennie: just send me to my room…

Joe: yah, don’t get mad… you’re the only one in my heart…

Jennie: whatever…

Joe: aishhh… good night Jennie…sarangheyo…see you tomorrow… I miss you already…

Jennie: come here…(she give him a hug) good night… I’ll see you tomorrow!

 

End of chapter