(Present) Simple Reunion

Love Me Again

 

 

They looked at each other silently and it seems like the whole world stops! They never expected that they see each other in that night.

Joe: Jen…nie…?

Jennie: Joe…Jung… (she was about to sit when she quickly went out of the bus, she was surprised that she saw Joe, the guy who she love the most, the guy who love her so much but she hurt him.)

With that 3 years she never forget that one she really love but she can’t love him anymore coz she was engaged to Rey. Rey was on a business trip with his mother, he was focusing on their business and learning about it and when he gets back they were planning to prepare their wedding.

 

Joe POV

He woke up when his mother knock on his door. His mother resigned to be business woman since her husband and son was earning money for their family, she took a rest and decided to be a good mother and a wife in her family.

Joe Mom: Joe, there’s someone looking for you…come out now…

Joe: deh Omma, I’ll just take a shower… (after a minute he went to the living room and saw his old bestfriend Pol he quickly hug him)

Pol: yah! how are you? I heard you’re a famous model in U.S now, aishhhh… you look better now,… so hows life?

Joe: yah! I miss you bro,..well as you can see I’m fine, how about you?

Pol: I’m fine…after 1 year Jasmine came back to Korea and she decided to stay here for good and I’m planning to propose to her…

Joe: congratulation bro!!! hey, want to hang-out while I’m here? I’m staying for a month…

Pol: sure…come to my bar… I just open a bar last week and I think it working well…

Joe: bar? Yah! Mr. School Pres owned a bar? Pfffttt… what’s the name of your bar then?

Pol: yah! aishhh… XXXX Bar…

Joe: I was there last night…so it was yours, ommmohhh!

Pol: you’re there? Jennie was there too… did you see each other?

Joe: Jennie??? Deh, we saw each other last night…on the bus (sigh)

Pol: hey… how was it?

Joe: she went off out of the bus and I went home…that’s it…

Pol: I’m just wondering, did you forget her?

Joe: yah! I don’t want to talk about her…besides I don’t have problems with her anymore…(he was lying not only to his friend but to himself)

Pol: so you mean you already move on?

Joe: with those 3 years? Definitely…there’s a lot of girls in California…

Pol: yah! chincha???this guy…so is it fine with you that four of us will have a reunion?

Joe: ok I’m fine with it…

Pol: ok then…tomorrow night,..mark your calendar…I’m going…

Joe: how about tonight?

Pol: cancel it…just get some rest? I’m going to my girlfriend house…

Joe: ok…annyeong!

 

 

Pol POV

Jasmine and Jennie were having a coffee when Pol arrived and told them going out with Joe. The two of them agreed.

Pol: Jennie is it ok with you?

Jennie: deh, Joe said yes then it’s fine with too. Besides you said that he forget about what’s in the past so just forget about it and have a new fresh to start.

Jasmine: (she know Jennie was still in love with Joe all those years) ok then…so Jennie see you tomorrow…

Jennie: deh, I’m going to the office then…annyeong…

Pol: Jasmine you go first to the car… I just need to talk to Jennie…

Jasmine: deh…

Jennie: what is it?

Pol: I know it’s hard for you to face him and talk to him again… and I want to tell you that Joe is not the Joe we know…but we are always here for you…

Jennie: deh, I know I hurt him but I hope he’ll finally forget me…

Pol: Jennie, this is your chance…why can’t you just fight for him… you suffered enough because of your father’s decision…

Jennie: ani…it’s my decision…how can you say that? My father was in coma and still there lying at the hospital and we don’t know if he will going to live… just forget this Pol…see you tomorrow…

Pol: yah Jennie…(he went to the car)

Jasmine: yah! what did you told her?

Pol: I just told her that since Joe is here, she must fight for him…(Jasmine slap his arm many times)

Jasmine: aishhh! Chincha???? You really..wweh???weh???weh??? she’s suffering a lot and you even try to tell her those things…

Pol: weh? I know she’s in pain,.. and I know Joe feel the same way too even if he’s saying he moved on.

Jasmine: aish… poor Jennie…

 

End of chapter

 

 

The character of Chelsea here didn’t play by any Korean artist…it’s just like an extra role.