THIS SONG IS FOR YOU!

Love Me Again

 

Pol POV

Pol: where is that kid, I hope he can make it.

Jennie: Pol, where is he? (getting excited)

Pol: I should’ve ask you that, where the hell is he? After the hipshop dance he will be the next to perform. Oh yeah, would you mind to check him on the back stage?

Jennie: oh sure! Aishhh..where is that guy!

Pol: (making his part as the MC of the programme) so let us welcome the WeAreOne dance crew, let’s give them a round of applause.

 

Joe POV

Joe: Aishhhh… I’m ready, I can do this… I can make it! (talking the mirror)

Jennie:Yah, you’re just right in time, I thought you wouldn’t come. I’m so happy, well I think we need a make-over… we have half an hour.

Joe: well I’ll just perform there not on television…I think this is alright.

Jennie: anya! This try those, bali put them on and after that I’ll fix your hair.

Joe: arasso…(he wears the rock star suit that Jennie brought) I’m done. Jennie…this jeans…it’s too tight, I think my legs can’t even breathe.

Jennie: daebak! Yepoda…let’s take this out (she get his eye-glass and fixing his hair) Yah! Done now, I’m sure all the girls outside will dropped their jaw.

Joe: I’m nervous, (staring on his guitar)please sit in the front where I can see you ara?

Jennie: (chuckled) arasso..aissshhh yah rock star, I’m going to the audience sit ara? Fighting! Just look at me and don’t mind those people there, go break a leg!

Pol: Let’s welcome the talented rock star tonight Mr. Jung!

Students: weh? Jung? Jung the weird guy?

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: weh? how come there’s no reaction from them? YAH!(yelling) come on let’s give him a round of applause.

No response from the student!

Jasmine: Jennie? Are you crazy? Do you think they want him to perform? They don’t like him, are you blind?

Jennie: whatever! Yah Joe, what are you doing? Sing!!!come on, show them what you’ve got!

Pol: So again Mr. Jung!

 

Joe: annyeonghaseyo! I’m going to sing a song that I’ve wrote entitled “Confession of a friend” I hope you like it.

Joe Singing

It’s been quite a while

Since my heart started changing

Since I’ve been suffering alone

From sometime, every time you cried

I hated the man that made you cry

Rather, I have thoughts that maybe it would be better

If I protected you myself

Now, I get the feeling of wanting to hold you

And tell you I love you

Baby, now come to me

And be my lady

I’ve been watching you for too long

Standing there, hiding my regretful heart

Because I had to act as a friend, as a firend

I had to bottle up my feelings

That had been builing up inside of me

But now, I confess

I love you

You held my hand and said I was the only one

That having a friend like me was the best thing

Everytime you told me that we would never change

It crushed my slowly growing love for you

Rather, I keep getting the though that maybe it would be better

If I protected you myself but I bore it

Even though I’m afrain that I’ll lose you

Baby, now come to me

And be my lady

I’ve been watching you for too long

Standing there, hiding my regretful heart

Because I had to act as a friend, as a firend

I had to bottle up my feelings

That had been builing up inside of me

But now, I confess

I love you

 

 

The students didn’t say anything and just him perform on the stage. They were shocked that Joe has a very good voice and talented guy, that night they never think that he was the weird, old fashion guy. All of them have no reaction till Joe finished singing. The one who only clapped about Joe’s performance was Pol and Jennie.

Student 1: yah! You’re finish right? Now get out on the stage!

Pol: Thank you for that wonderful song Mr. Jung and now let’s move on for the next special number…

 

Jasmine POV

Jennie: what’s wrong with that guy? He can’t appreciate it? What a jerk!

Jasmine: why is he staring at you all the time?…hahaha! That guy, he thinks that you’re the only one who’s watching him? Yeah right!

Jennie: aishhh…yah! Bravo! (clapping her hands)come on guys! (students clapping when they heard what the famous and prettiest girl in the school said. All of them followed her not because of Joe’s performance but because they idolized her.)

Jasmine: stop it Jen…are you nuts? You’re the only one who’s cheering him…students were staring at us. Stop it! Do you like him?

Jennie: ahhhh?!! Aniya…weh? I just want to help him that’s all, I don’t like him as what you think, Ara?!

Jasmine: Make sure of it Jen, if you like a guy like that…I’ll hate you, arasso?

End of Chapter