Happy Rey!

Love Me Again

 

 

Jennie POV

Jasmine: (they chitchatting while the teacher is not yet around) Yah, what happened to your eyes? You looked like a panda (laughing out loud)

Jennie: (sleepless eye) yah! stop it, I didn’t slept well last night.

Jasmine: weayo? Did you cry last night? Is there a problem? Tell me…

Jennie: (she keep smiling to unnoticed that she cried last night) aniyo, gwenchana! Heheheheh

Jasmine: it’s good to hear then, oh Rey is outside the room.

Jennie: wait, I’ll just talk to him.

Rey: anyyeonghaseyo? Are you sick? You okay?

Jennie: neh, I’m fine how about you?

Rey: I’m good, you want to have lunch later?

Jennie: sure! (keep smiling to hide his sadness)

Rey: okay then, see you at the next subject.

Jennie: see you!(She stayed at the hallway looking at a guy, it was Joe  coming, when suddenly a group of a guys went near him) 

 

Joe POV

schoolmate 1: ohhh…who’s this guy? Are you new here?

Joe: (keeping his image as a cool guy, Pol taught him) excuse me, I’m kind a hurry…

schoolmate 2: yah! Mr. Weirdo? Mr. Loser? (Throw his notebook on Joe’s back)

Joe: (he didn’t mind it, he saw Jennie on the hallway looking at him when the 4 guys went near him) let me through I don’t want to get in trouble.

Schoolmate 3: ohhhh! I’m scared! Yah you think because you’ve change your hairstyle you can beat us? Aishhhh!!! Your just nothing?

Schoolmate 4: (pointing his finger to Joe’s forehead) Yah! you don’t want to get in trouble huh!? Let’s try then… (the guy try to hit Joe’s head with his notebook)

Joe: (he knows that the guy try to hit him, he saw Jennie want to run toward him and thought that he can’t always asked for help from someone, then he grabbed his classmate hand to stop it, all of the 4 guys was shocked) aren’t you tired making fun of me?

schoolmate 4: yah! (he tried to punch Joe)

Joe: (he avoid the punch coming and he grabbed his classmates uniform and leaned him to the wall, the 3 guys was afraid to get near him. Jennie was watching them) please leave me alone! (he stares like he was going to kill him)can you? (Release his classmate)

schoolmate 4: ara...ss....so! Mianhe Joe, come on guys lets go to our room (they are running like crazy)

Joe: thanks God! (he turned around and he saw Jennie) annyeong!

Jennie: (she walk inside the room and didn’t try to say hello. When they came inside the room, their classmate was chatting and murmuring) aishhh...

classmate1: hey look at him, he looks so cute with that hairstyle.

Classmate2: yah Joe, you look good.

Joe: (smile to his classmates, acting cool) kombawo…

Girl Classmate3: hi Joe, I didn’t know you have those kind of appeal, do you want to have lunch with me later? And you smell nice (she was touching Joe’s masculine body).

Joe: ah, kamsahamnida (smiling and suddenly he noticed Jennie was watching him and glares at him) ahmmm… could you take off your hands of me?

Girl Classmate3: ok, see you at lunch!

Jasmine: yah Jennie, is that really Joe, what did he eat to changed that way? And he looks so cool.

Jennie: yah! why are you asking me huh!? Are you blind? Can’t you see it was him?

Jennie felt irritated since last night and he hates Joe for  telling her that she was a only good friend. And she felt more angry when she saw the girl flirting Joe.

Everybody didn’t expect Joe to change like that. All of them was surprised seeing the new Joe, a cool hot guy that everybody wants to be friends with him.

Pol POV

Pol: hey Joe! Woooahhh! Look at you, you’re not the guy in the uniform who look like a loser, ahhh…woahhh…so hows Jennie?

Joe: Jennie? I don’t have the chance to talk to her earlier, I think she was trying to avoid me.

Pol: weh? Did something happen?

Joe: I don’t know, yah Pol, I did what you taught me, you know the guys who always try to make fun of me? I fight back and they running like they’ve seen a ghost. (laughing out loud)

Pol: chincha?! Ommmo!!! You changed so fast, and the way you laugh it’s not a loser laugh. Come on let’s have lunch…

Joe: neh, my treat…

Pol: really? Kaja! (on the way to the canteen)

 

 

 

Jasmine POV

Jennie: where is he?

Jasmine: who? Rey?

Jennie: neh, he told me to have a lunch with him, should I call him? (Dialing her cellphone)

Rey on the phone:  Jennie?hello...

Jennie: where are you?

Rey on the phone: aigooo…you missed me so much that you even call me? arassso, I’ll be there, give me a minute.

Jennie: bali, bye…

Jasmine: so what did he say? (she saw Pol waving at her) aishhh…there he goes again,,,

Jennie: what? Who?

Jasmine: Mr. School President, look at him, acting he was cute, can a school president act like that in front his co-students?

Jennie: aiggoooo…he is also a high school student, well he’s not acting cute because he was cute and handsome too.

Jasmine: yah! do you like him???

Jennie: aniyo,,,he likes someone and I think that someone is very lucky!

Jennie: lucky? Are you joking?

Rey: annyeong! Can we join you?

Jasmine: asihhhh! bwoya? There’s a lot of tables here, can’t you see?

Jennie: jasmine? Of course you can…

Rey: (stick out his tongue to Jasmine) why are you guys not eating?

Jasmine: we are waiting for Rey, yah Jennie, could you please call him again, I’m starving here!

Jennie: ok, could you order our food then?

Jasmine: oh thanks God! Ok!

Joe: you’re waiting for him? (chewing his food)

Jennie: (she was acting that she didn’t heard Joe talking to her, dialing her phone) yah! where are you?

Rey on the phone: It’s almost done! There, ok I hung up! Annyeong!

Jennie: aishhhh this jerk!

Joe: you’re calling your boyfriend a jerk?

Jennie: yah! if you don’t mind? Just mind your own business…

Pol: Yah! you guys have some issues?

Jennie & Joe: aniyo!

 

Rey POV

Rey: ok guys thanks for the help! (Holding a bouquet and a microphone, he hide the flower on his back and entered the school canteen) annyeonghaseyo!

Suddenly there’s a loud music and 3 men were dancing lovey dovey to entertain the students and for them to attract the attentions of everyone so that everyone will hear Rey’s confession later. Then the music changed into romantic song and Rey was singing “Maybe” by Bae Suzy. All of the students are screaming and enjoying the performance.

Rey: (he finished singing, all of the girls staring at him just like a celebrity and then he went near Jennie’s table and kissed her on cheek) annyeong Jennie, I, Rey Yoon promised that I never love anyone but you, Jennie Park. Can you be my girlfriend?

Jennie: (surprised and don’t know what to say. It was like someone stole her voice, she just stared at him) ahmmmm…Rey, i…

Jasmine: oh mah god! Say yes Jennie…

Students: yeah! Say yes!!! Hooooooo!

Jennie: (she look at the students and they were shouting so loud, she turn her eyes and see Joe’s face to see his reaction) I don’t know what to say…

Joe: (he didn’t mind them and eating like there’s no one around him. he hears so much noise and words like “say yes!”, “you look good together”, “come on! Be his girlfriend”, “she’s so lucky”, etc.) I can’t take it…(he whispered)

Pol: yah gwenchanayo? Look Jennie is looking at you… just smile bro.

Joe: (he suddenly looks at her and smiled at her)

Jennie: (she saw Joe smiling at her and thinks that it could be a sign that she totally need to forget what she felt for Joe.) Yes, I’d love to be your girlfriend (she was looking at Joe when she said that)

Pol: hey Joe, where are you going? (Joe went outside the canteen)

Jasmine: yeah! (she was clapping, she noticed something wrong with her bestfriend) weh? (Joe passed by her and Joe bumped into her and she fell)

Joe: mianhe(running)

Pol: yah Joe (he helped Jasmine to stand up) you ok? Sorry

Jasmine: what’s with that guy? Komabawayo…

Pol: sorry (he follow his friend who is deeply hurting by now)

End of chapter