A time for us

Love Me Again

 

Joe agreed to Jennie skipping their class and went somewhere. He can’t even say no to girl he like and of course it’s his chance to be with her.

Jennie: Yah, Bali…Kaja! are you an ant? Walk faster , would you?

Joe: neh, sorry…(running until they reach the high way and wait for a taxi)

Jennie: taxi(taxi stopped) on the xxxx Mall ajushhi…(smiling to the taxi driver)

Taxi driver: are you 2 skip your class? Haiiish… why are the youth today are thinking so bold? Yah you two don’t ever try to go to a Hotel or something.

Joe: Yah ajushii,..we’re not going to a hotel and it’s not what you think I do respect a girl and she’s not my girlfriend ajushii(shy and bow his head when he finished talking)

Jennie:(smiling when she saw the reaction of Joe, she defined it so cute) Yah, Joe cutah! Aisssh…(as I saw his reaction I used to play along to ajusshi) yah, ajusshii… aren’t my boyfriend cute?

Taxi driver: Yah, I thought she’s not your girlfriend? (looking at Joe on mirror) here we are kid…

Joe: andwe ajushiii…here’s our fare ajushiii…kamsahamnida!

As they went off the taxi Jennie excitedly running and held Joe’s hand went inside the mall. Jennie went to the clothing part and buying  a t-shirt for them to change their school uniform.

Jennie: Ommmo..this one is good. Like it? This is my favorite character, so you wear the white one and I’ll wear the pink one and for our pants let’s just wear this black jeans, yah bali! Change…(Jennie was the one choose what Joe’s gonna wear)

Joe: aisssh…this isn’t me, how could I wear something so fit and see through? My body shape can be seen already.(he finished changing and wear his eye-glass, went outside)

Jennie: (finish changing and went outside)ohh I like it, I think it fits me. (I went outside and looked for Joe then he suddenly turned around and I got shocked when I saw him wearing the shirt that I could see his masculine body. I never thought Joe does have a figure like that, I think he does have the looks of a girl could fall for if he knows a little bit about fashion)

Joe: Jennie? I think this …this shirt is to fit for me, don’t you think so? You know I’m not like this…(saying in a shy tone)

Jennie: (smile) nope, it’s perfect. I like it!

Joe:(can’t hide his happiness and smile widely) ahhh…

 

So the two stroll the mall until they both tired. Jennie looked at her watch and didn’t notice that it’s getting late.

Jennie: Joe it’s getting late, I think we should go home.

Joe: ah, neh…let’s go home! I think it will rain. (Joe open the car’s door for Jennie)

Jennie: aiishhh,.. I’m tired, don’t you? It’s been a long since I never went to a shopping mall, how about you? (smiling while talking to joe)

Joe: neh, ani… I always went at the mall after school and going home at 7:00 P.M. I love staying there even though I don’t have a friend with me, I always love staying there. (smile)

Jennie: (looking at him weird) weh? why do you like to hang out there?

Joe: hmmmm? Oh we’re here. (open the door for her and he walk with her to the front of their house)

Jennie: kamsahamnida! Annyeong! Wait, Joe I have a nice day with you… chingu?

Joe: (smile) anyyeong! Good night!

 End of Chapter