Barbeque Party

Love Me Again

 

Joe POV

Joe: Pol, we don’t have a wine, my parents hide it somewhere, BUT it’s done and all set, it’s time to eat.

Pol: it’s ok I’ll just buy some beers outside then (he went to buy and Came back as soon as possible)

 (Joe is getting a piece of barbeque but Pol stopped him)

Pol:yah! what do you think you’re doing? We must wait her.

Joe: who? Yah! begopayo!!!

Jennie: annyeong!!! Whoahhh!!! You two are dating? hahaha (she went  beside Joe  and she look at him closely) oh, who are you? Hey have you seen Joe?

Joe: I am Joe, so what are you doing here (blushing)

Pol: hahahahahahahah! I invited her!

Jennie:weh? so don’t you want to see me I should go home then?(Joe stopped her and hold her hand)

Pol: hey you look good together…

Jennie: (blushing and sat beside Joe) ok let’s just eat then, woah! You bought some beers too.

Joe: yah do you drink beer?

Jennie: ani, but I want to take a zip and try it.

Pol: hey, it’s my first time to drink too coz I want to try it. My father says it taste good if it’s cold, so let’s open it…(he look at Joe) yah! have some. Let’s cheers!

Jennie, Joe & Pol: Kumbe!!!

Joe: it tasted bad!

Jennie: it’s a beer you know you expect it taste like Juice?

Pol: hahahahahahah! My father was right, so let’s finished all this food.

Jennie: (finished 1 can of beer and get another one, feeling dizzy) yah, why don’t we play a game.

Pol: oh yeah! Truth or dare, let’s play it. Spin the bottle, you know it right?

Jennie: ok, ok ok…

Pol: (he spin the bottle and it rested in Joe’s direction) yah! truth or dare?

Joe: (a little bit dizzy) dare…

Pol: dare? Ok, sing a song for us.

Joe: oh that’s it? Arassso… (after he finished singing he spin the bottle and stopped with Pol)truth or dare?

Pol: Truth!

Jennie: douyo! Do you like my bestfriend?

Pol: (surprised and he don’t know what to say and he don’t like to reveal that he likes Jasmine since grade school but admit it) me? I do like her a lot!

Jennie: chincha!? So I was right! Hahahaha… why do you liked her?

Pol: yah! one question only and please don’t tell her I want to tell to tell her first.

Jennie: arassso…(can’t help to smile)

Pol: ok I spin it now, ohhhh! Ok Jennie truth or dare?

Jennie: Truth! (shouting)

Pol: yah! am I deaf? So Joe, would you like to ask her anything?

Joe: why me? Ok, (dizzy eye looking at Jennie) do you, by any chance, planning to reconcile with your ex-boyfriend? Do you want to be with him again? (looking serious)

Jennie: (she feels the alcohol in his body, surprised when Joe asked her) you wanna know the truth?

Pol: oh, I think I’m gonna hurl, excuse me guys!

Joe: (they look at each other)neh, I want to know the truth as your friend I would like to know your thoughts (smiling at her)

Jennie: (feeling irritated) yes as a FRIEND! Neh, I want to be with him again… I’m sorry but I think I should go now(running at went outside crying)

Joe: Jennie!!!(but he didn’t stop her)

Pol: Jennie, you’re going home? Yah Joe, what happened?

Joe: she’s in a hurry she said she needs to go home.

Pol: yah Joe, tell me the truth? Do you like her?

Joe: Yes, a lot!

Pol: then why don’t you tell her?

Joe: If I told her what I feel you think she’ll choose me? She still loves her ex-boyfriend, and I have no right to like the most popular girl in the school.

Pol: (tapped him) Yah! coward!!! Because you’re a looser, you don’t deserved to like her? Pabo!!! At least tell her what you feel.

Joe: otteokaji? Otteokeyo? (he’s about to cry)

Pol: (he rested his hand on Joe’s shoulder and the situation get calm) It’s alright! I know how you feel! We have the same problem anyway! Stop crying like a baby!

Joe: yah! (he wiped his tears) who’s a cry baby? Come on let’s go inside.

End of chapter