THE LOSERS PRESENTATION

Love Me Again

 

The five teams who won the activity was treated by the teachers a special dinner while the loser team was busy preparing their presentations for tonight. After dinner all the loser team got an hour to practice and they just have 2-3 minutes to perform it in front of the teachers and their co-students.

No one POV

Teacher 1: good evening student? (the student responded) so are you ready for the Losers presentation now?

Students: yeah!!! Baliwa…

Teacher 2 & 3: so, we will give you the 5 loser team to give us a entertaining performance these evening…so guys enjoy and have fun.

The group 1,8 and 9 done performing some dance and role playing all the students we’re enjoying all the presentations.

Teacher 1: ok let’s call the next team who will going to dance,  the Group 2, Jennie, Jasmine, Karen and Tina… let’s give them a round of applause.

Jennie’s team danced the new hit song of T-ara Countryside Life which cause all student stand up and follow them dancing. All of them enjoyed watching the four female students gracefully dancing. Joe’s eyes glued to Jennie, he stared at her until they finish dancing. He was hypnotized to Jennie’s beauty while dancing even though the girl was sweating too much.

Claire: yah! Close your mouth look, a lot of  drools …what a loser…hahahahah! don't be so obvious?

Joe: yah!!! (he clapped when their finished) ok we are next…don’t get nervous ok?

Claire: yah? I don’t have that word on my mind…you’re the one who look uneasy… come on… I joined some band when we are in 2nd year…

Joe: ok, fighting! (They’re going to sing the song “I will forget you by Park Shin Hye”… all the students were silently listening to their beautiful voice.)

{I will forget you.. starting from today}

{I don’t know you. I have never seen you}

{We never even walked pass each other}

{I’m okay. I forgot everything}
 
{I’m happy with my busy life}
 
{I’ve met a great person too}
 
{Love is always like this}
 
{It fades away after some time}
 
{Can’t even remember it}
 
{When love goes away, another love comes again}
 
{It definitely will…}
 
{Even if it hurts now, it will heal a little later}
 
{When love goes away another love comes again.}
 
{It definitely will…}
 
{Even if it hurts now, it will heal a little later}
 
{It will forget… I will too}

 

Jasmine: hey Jennie, I didn’t know Claire have a great voice…they're  match… (Jennie stare stonily) yah, I mean…their voice, just the voice…

Jennie: do you know that song? It’s meaning?

Jasmine: (listening carefully of the lyrics) yah! Is this a song talks about you? Kekeke

Jennie: yah! What are you laughing at… when the situation gets serious you always laugh…

Jasmine: weh? yah! It’s your fault…he was hurt… I can feel the pain on him… kurom… just don’t do anything …just let the two of them become closer until Joe will develop a feelings for her…besides they look good together…

Jennie: yah! Are you really my bestfriend?

 

Teacher 1: ok? All of you done well, thank you for that wonderful performance. So after we dismiss you, those students who didn’t find their things we have it all here so you can look in these boxes your missing stuffs. Ok then after that you go straight in your rooms understand?

Students: deh teacher( all of them got their own things except Jennie.)

Jennie: mwoh???

Jasmine: weh?

Jennie: my keychain isn’t here… where is it? Oh mooohhh!

Jasmine: double check it, maybe it was here somewhere (she help her bestfriend)

Jennie: I don’t think so… there’s nothing left here…

Jasmine: then where is it? Come on, let’s find it tomorrow…

Jennie: ok… I’m so tired (they went into their room, they saw Claire already sleeping on her bed)

Jasmine: aishhh this girl… enjoying too much being close with Joe.

Jennie: shhh…she can hear you…

Jasmine: ani, she was deeply sleeping…

Claire: I heard it… weh? what’s wrong being close to him? Is there a problem with it?

Jasmine: ani…you’re just hurting someone because of it…

Claire: hurting someone? Pfffttt…weh? and who is it?

Jasmine: just someone…weh? stop getting close to him…(Jennie holding her to stop talking)

Claire: oohhh… just mind your own business…and tell to that someone she has no right to be hurt because she’s not Joe’s girlfriend right? Aishhh…

Jasmine: yah!!! Do you like him?

Claire: deh! Weh? weh? (she was acting magnificent so that Jennie will admit that she like Joe but Jennie didn’t even want to talk)

Jennie: yah! Please stop it!!!

Claire & Jasmine: weh??!!!

Jennie: aishhh… I'll go outside!!!

Jasmine: Jennie?

Jennie: do not follow!!!

Claire: what’s wrong with the two of you? yah! if that someone like Joe so much why can't that someone you know just confess her feelings... you're making it hard.

Jasmine: aishhhhh!!! Don’t talk to me!!! what do you know???(she went to her bed and sleep)

Claire: (hiding her laughter and go back to her bed) why is she keep hiding that she like Joe when she is hurting? What a pabo! (weak voice that she can only hear what she’s saying)

Jennie went outside to get a fresh air, she decided to sit near the water. The moon was so big and bright, it looks like it was close to that she can already touch it. she was irritated about what happened to the room arguing about her feelings for Joe.

 

Joe POV

He decided to go outside holding the rilakkuma keychain. He doesn’t have no idea who owns it but thinks it belongs to Jennie because rilakkuma was Jennie's favorit character. He sat on the beaches chair near the water.

Joe: (holding the keychain and thinking profound) how can I forget someone like you if youre always here on my mind. How? (slap his face) Aniyo… I need to forget you, I can do it… (Shouting) I can!!! (He went near the water and watching the moon.)

Jennie: (she was watching the wave of the sea when she heard someone and saw  something on the guys hand holding her keychain, the guy was just a meters away from her) yah! That’s mine… (she was surprised when the guy look at her and it was Joe)

Joe: mwoh??? (he was a bit shocked and didn’t heard it clear)

Jennie: tha..t..keychain, it’s mine…where did you get it?

Joe: ahhh… (he was shy look at her) this…is yours?

Jennie: deh…(she was too shy to get it back) can you please give me that?

Joe: he…re… (he gave it to her)

Jennie: gomawo…  I think I should go back to my room… goodnight..

Joe: wait… I’ll walk you there, I’m going back to my room too… (they were walking and didn’t talk until they reach Jennie’s room)

Jennie: gomawo…

Joe: deh,..Chon Maneyo(you're welcome) ..I enjoyed watching your presentation a while ago… (smiling)

Jennie: oh kure?, I also enjoyed watching you and Claire sang, I think all of us enjoyed watching your duet …you we’re perfectly match…you look good together… (deep inside she was dying of jealousy)

Joe: chincha??? Perfectly match? You mean we can be couple?tssss… (he thought of having a chance to get closer to Jennie again but he can’t understand her now, when he want to makea a move, Jennie always saying things like she want to give him to someone or like pushing him away from her, that Jennie doesn’t totally like her.) deh! We’re match made in heaven…is that what you want to say? I’ll go then, anyeonhekaseyo… (he immediately leave and went into his room)

Jennie: (slap herself and went inside) paboya!!! Why did I even say that to him…aishhhh… michyeoss??? Aish… Jennie…(she went to her bed and sleep)

End of chapter