NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN

Love Me Again

 

 

Pol was preparing the VIP room inside his bar, he prepared a lots of food and of course some wine and beer for the four of them. They should meet there at 8:00 P.M. but Jennie and Joe hasn’t arrived yet. Jasmine was sitting at the couch, she stand up and test the karaoke and mic if it’s working.

Pol: Jasmine, where’s Jennie? Has she call you?

Jasmine: ani… wait I just call her then, ohhhh..she sent me a text message she’ll be late for half hour coz she has a meeting.

Pol: arasso…Joe is on his way now… have you told the chef to prepare the Buldak(spicy chicken)?

Jasmine: deh,… I’ll get it… (she open the door and she saw Joe smiling at her with a girl on his side)

Joe: anyyeong…how are you Jasmine?

Jasmine: I’m fine…come inside…who is she?

Joe: ah..deh..this is Chelsea a friend of mine… I just met her here on this bar when first time I came here. (he invited a girl for him to show that he finally moved on)

Jasmine: oh chincha??? Please have a sit…excuse me I need to get something…

Joe: deh… Hey Pol…this is Chelsea…a friend

Pol: oh nice to meet you… let’s wait for Jennie before we eat…is it ok with you?

Joe: oh sure…can we at least have a drink while waiting for her? (he get two bottle of Cass Beer and offered the one for the girl)

Pol: ok…

The table was set and they were still waiting for Jennie, it’s been 30 minutes already and she’s still on her office. After 45 minutes they decided to eat and start the party. after an hour Jennie finally arrived.

Jennie: (she knocked on the door) annyeonghaseyo… minahe… I’m late…

Jasmine: (she quickly stand up and assist her) Jennie, baliwa, come here…sit next to me.

Jasmine was sitting between Pol and Jennie, Joe and Chelsea was on right side of the couch opposite to where the three were sitting. Jennie never try to speak and just focusing on the food. Joe and the girl just drinking some beers.

Pol: (he saw Joe opened a bottle of beer again) oh, easy on that Joe,.that’s a 4th bottle already.. I think you’re drunk a little…

Joe: ani…I’m fine… (he said it with a normal voice. He didn’t try to say hi to Jennie, he was just staring at her drinking his beer)

Jasmine: alright…let’s sing…who wants to sing? (Joe raise his hand and went to the front select a song, the girl whose with him is cheering)

Chelsea: hoooo Oppa! fighting… (she was a little bit drunk)

Pol: yeah,,,let’s here Joe to sing again…aishhhh… I remember when you sang you’re so nervous back then…(they we’re reminiscing their high school days)

Jasmine: ah yeh,,,I remember that…(they were chatting, she saw Jennie feeling uncomfortable , didn’t even try to talk and start opening a soju) hey you fine…

Jennie: deh… (she drink the glass of soju and when Joe starts to sing, she focused her attention listening to him)

Joe: ok… I want to sing this song because… ahhhh… no reason… just want to sing it…ok give me a round of applause (all of them were clapping including Jennie, when he saw Jennie was clapping he smile at her)

He sings SORRY BY JINWOON

 

I'm sorry ,i'm sorry, im sorry

just like that , a day had gone past

my nervousness which can't be erased

and also throbbing which can't disappear

hurting heart, and a line unable to cross

 

i am hesitating

you are always looking

maybe we are still not able to get closer

you are carefree

unable to get close

hovering at your side

maybe you are hiding it deep inside your heart

 

i am hesitating

you are always looking

maybe we are still not able to get closer

you are carefree

unable to get close

hovering at your side

maybe you are hiding it deep inside your heart

 

He finished singing and went back to his the couch beside Chelsea…

Chelsea: Oppa…daebak!!! (two thumbs up)

Joe: chincha??? Gomawo…let’s have a toss then…

All of them: Kumbe… for this night!!!

The reunion was great all of them were drank, they decided to get home…Jennie can’t even drive because she drank too much, Jasmine ask Joe if he can send Jennie’s home and Joe didn’t hesitate and agree…He send Chelsea first.

Joe: you fine there? Come here in the front… I don’t want to look like a driver in my own car. (Jennie went to the front sit beside Joe. Joe was driving then stopped in front of the coffee shop to buy coffee for Jennie to make her feel better)

Joe: here, let’s drink this and I’ll send you home… (Jennie take the cup of coffee)

Jennie: gomawo… (she drink her coffee.)

Joe: you feel better now? You drink too much…I didn’t know that you we’re that good. (smiling) so how are you? I didn’t have the chance to talk to you on the reunion…

Jennie: I fine now…mianhe…I can’t drive when I’m drunk… (she smile)

Joe: you didn’t answer my question… how are you?

Jennie: ah yeh… I’m fine… how about you?

Joe: it’s been 3 years and I’m fine…it’s nice to see you again… ok let’s go…let me send you home…

He send her and he went straight to his house. Jennie felt sad seeing him again, she wishes that she can hug Joe and tell him that she misses him but she can’t.

End of chapter