PLEASE…JENNIE

Love Me Again

 

She was forcefully dragged through the  old gym. Rey want to talk to her and ask her to be with him again.

Jennie: what is this again Rey? Let me go…

Rey: (he let go Jennie’s hand) I just want to talk…

Jennie: about what? We have nothing to talk about anymore, I’m going… (Rey back hug her)

Rey: please Jennie, just one last chance… please…(he is crying)

Jennie: (she let Rey hug her and stay like that) I can’t love you anymore Rey, mianhe…

Rey: shhhhh…ani….you can love me again Jennie…

Jennie: please Rey… I don’t wanna to hurt you anymore… let me go… I want you to forget me… I loved him…

Rey: (he never stop crying like a child, he kneeled at her while hugging Jennie’s legs) please don’t leave me… I’m begging you… don’t leave me..

Jennie: (she started to cry and she release herself to Rey) stand up… come on… (she helped him to stand up) I’m sorry for hurting you like this, and please stop it coz I’m hurting too Rey…don’t force ourselves because our parents want us to be together…. Let’s stay as friends… please try to understand…were not in middle school now… (she left him crying in the gym)

 

Joe POV

He was crazy looking for his girlfriend everywhere when he saw her coming out from the old gym crying.

Jasmine: (Jennie went to her and hug her) what happen?

Jennie: I felt sorry for him… it was my first time saw him like that…

Joe: hey, what happened…? Did he hurt you?

Jennie: no, I’m fine… I left him inside… 

Joe: stop crying then… I’ll need to talk to him…

Jennie: no, just let him alone… this is not the best time to talk to him…

Joe: arasso… let’s go back to the room… the class will start soon…

After their class ended Joe send Jennie’s home. He never ask what did Rey told her and never open up about it.

Jennie: gomawo… would you like to go inside?

Joe: ani… I think you need a rest… I’ll just go home… get some rest and eat a lot arasso?

Jennie: ara… by the way would you like to have dinner here? My Mom will cook her special kimchi chigae…

Joe: is it ok to your Mom?

Jennie: deh, I told her about you…

Joe: chincha? What did she say about me?
Jennie: yah! I didn’t told her that it was you? I just said I loved someone…

Joe: ok…then I’ll come…I go back after 20 munutes…

Jennie: arasso… I’m going inside now..

 

Jennie POV

Jennie Mom: Oh Jennie, come here…this will be cooked after a few minutes.

Jennie: Arasso Omma, I’ll go and change… (after she change her clothes she quickly went to the kitchen) ah Omma…

Jennie Mom: weh? what is it… sit down and I’ll prepare the dinner now…

Jennie: where are the maids Omma?

Jennie Mom: I told them to go for a day off… chuwa? We can have quality time together… how about let’s go shopping this weekend?

Jennie: ahhhh…chincha!? I’d love too Omma…(suddenly she went closer to her Mother and giving her a massage) Omma…

Jennie Mom: deh? tell me what is it?

Jennie: Omma,...I invited my friend here for dinner…the guy I like...is it ok to you? He likes kimchi chigae too…

Jennie Mom: weh?!!!

Jennie: oh, if you don’t like him to come, then I’ll text him Omma…

Jennie Mom: aniyo… I also want to meet him… (theres someone on the gate doorbelling)

Jennie: wait Omma, it must be him…(she went outside to open the gate)

Joe: are you sure It's ok to your Mother?

Jennie: ani,,,just come in…dinner is ready…(they quickly get inside the house and went to the dining table)

Joe: (he was sitting left side beside Jennie and Jennie’s Mom was sitting on the center) annyeonghaseyo…(he was so nervous and sweat a lot)

Jennie Mom: (she stares at him that make Joe uncomfortable) please sit down and please eat…

Joe: ah…deh… I’ll enjoy the food… it is my favorite food…(he take a bite) ahhhh..maa!!! (he overreacted, Jennie pinch him) ah, mianhe…

Jennie Mom: (she smiled when she saw enjoying the food) please eat a lot…

Jennie & Joe: deh!

 

They finished eating Jennie’s Mom went amoment to her room while Jennie was doing the chores.

Jennie: yah! what are you doing? (Joe went beside her and helped her washing the plates)

Joe: let me… (he take the gloves from Jennie and let his girlfriend watch him doing the chores) there… just stand there and watch me till I finished, ara?

Jennie: (she nodded) ohhhh…you’re so cool…

Joe: weh? chuwa? I’ll always serve you from now on just like a princess…

Jennie: chincha???(she went Joe's back and hug him) saranghe…(aegyo voice)

Joe: saranghe (he faced his girlfriend, he was acting cute and put a soap on Jennie’s nose)

Jennie: yah! (she slap Joe’s back coz the guy to scream in pain)

Jennie Mom: (the couple have no idea that Jennie’s mom was prying and watching them, she clearing )If the two of you done washing all the plate, follow me on the living room…let’s watch  variety show…

Jennie & Joe: deh…

They went right away to the living room after their done washing all the plates. Joe began to feel nervous again and he get the feeling that Jennie’s Mom don’t like him. The living room was so silent…you can only hear a sound coming from the television. Jennie sat beside her mother while Joe was on the other chair… Jennie went near to him and hold his hand asking if he was ok and Joe answered her with a smile.

Jennie’s Mom: this show makes me feel better everytime I watched it....(she moved her attention to Joe)...so Joe isn’t it?

Joe: deh…(he was getting nervous again)

Jennie’s Mom: what is your family name? where do you live? I just want you to know that my daughter is very precious to me and I don’t want anyone hurting her. 

Jennie: Omma…(she was so surprised that her mother was acting like her father…she was acting strict and scared while in reality she was so calm and soft mother)

Joe: my true name is Joe Jung,  I lived here on this village…only 5 houses away from your house. I am the only child and my parents owns the Jung Broadcasting Corporation. I don’t want to promise not to hurt your daughter but I’ll do my best not to do things that can cause her to be hurt… I love your daughter so much and I can see myself having a family with her in the future…

Jennie Mom: wait…you’re going to fast…I think we shouldn’t think about having a family first… (the couple laugh) I just want you to know that I’m not against in your relationship but I can’t help you about Jennie’s father decision, I hope you are aware of it, that Jennie’s told you about it..

Jennie: Omma…please!

Joe: I know it Aunt…but I’ll do anything to stop her marrying Rey…

Jennie Mom: I like your fighting spirit… I’m sure you’ll make my daughter happy..

Joe: I will Aunt… (Jennie was smiling at him)

They watching a Korean drama when Jennie fell asleep and lean her head on the sofa, her mom watching them, Joe sit beside Jennie and let Jennie’s head to lean on his shoulder to make his girlfriend more comfortable.

Jennie Mom: please take her in her room.

Joe: ah deh, Aunt… (she lift her and went inside Jennie’s room)

Jennie Mom: you may go home besides it’s too late…you need to go to school tomorrow…

Joe: deh…thank you for the dinner Aunt.

Jennie Mom: ah Joe, thank you for making my daughter happy, eventhough I  can see you how much you love her but I can’t opposed my husband decision.

Jennie: deh Aunt… 

Jennie Mom: don’t rush out things Joe, you don’t know if Jennie is strong enough to hold on, don’t expect too much so that you don't get hurt.

Joe: I’m ready to be hurt Aunt… and I’ll do anything for Jennie.. annyeonghekaseyo…have a good night…(he was so upset when Jennie’s mother told those words to him but he will not let anyone to stop her loving Jennie)

 

End of chapter