NEW FRIEND

Love Me Again

 

Pol POV

Pol: (calling Jasmine on the phone) yeoboseyo? Yah, where are you?

Jasmine: I’ll be there at 5 minutes?

Pol: 5 minutes? Come on its 5:50 already..baliwa…

Jasmine: ara…ok I hang-up…

Pol: yah! chincha… where is Joe and Jennie… those guys…how could they be so late? Don’t they feel excitement about the fieldtrip? (dial Joe number) yeoboseyo?

Joe: yeoboseyo? Weh?

Pol: weh? Come on the bus is here…where are you?

Joe: ohh mohhh!!! Thanks for the reminding me…I’ll be there (he woke up late and thanks to Pol for calling)

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: Jasmine, bali…we’re going to be late…how many bags do you need to bring?

Jasmine: yah! I just bring the stuff that I needs you know…it will be 5 days so I think your luggage is not enough…

Jennie: 5 days?! Bwoyah??? Well it’s fine I can borrow some of your clothes…come on…

Jasmine: yah! you’re my friend but I can’t let you barrow my clothes… arasso?

Jennie: aishhhh…ok! Just get a cab and let’s go…

Jasmine: (they went on time) anyyeong!

Pol: hey, I thought you’re going to be late…

Jennie: where is Joe?

Pol: I don’t know I call him and I think he forgot that today is the fieldtrip…maybe he is on his way now…

Jasmine: weh??? What if he can’t catch the bus? It’s almost 6…

Jennie: I hope he could… (looking around if she can saw Joe)

Teacher 1: ok students…kaja! Get into the bus…(the students are getting into the bus) so are you ready? Aside Mr. Yoon Rey who is not here?

Teacher 2: Teacher, there was a two student that are not yet here.

Teacher 1: who are they?

Teacher 2: Mr. Jung, Joe and Ms. Lee Claire…

Teacher 1: then, just leave them…who is the friend of Mr. Jung and Ms. Lee here? Text them the venue… students should be responsible about their time.

Pol: Teacher, can we wait them for 5 minutes?

Teacher 1: no, no more exceptions…

Pol: deh Teacher… where is he?!!!

Jasmine: oh mohhh! Joe and Claire, where are they? (she look at Jennie’s sad reaction)

Jennie: No, I saw Claire leaved their house last night… no, I think this is just coincident right?

Pol: what do you mean? (he was sitting opposite of the two girls where sitting) did something unexpected happened last night?

Jasmine: yah! can you just slow your voice? (she was whispering) Jennie saw them last night at Joe’s house… Jennie saw them…

Pol: what?!!! That guy…why is he doing crazy things like this!!!

Jasmine: yah! can you please lower your voice?! (slap him)

Pol: yah! mianhe…

Jennie: (she’s just smiling to them) Joe is not that kind of guy…you know him better than us Pol…

Pol: deh, but… aishhh… he’s not answering my call now…

 

Joe POV

Joe: aishhhh!!! Chincha!!! (he arrived 30 minutes after the bus left) otteoke???

Claire: hey there! Come one… just get a taxi…

Joe: what are you doing here?

Claire: pabo! As you can see I’m late too… I forgot that today is our fieldtrip, kaja!

Joe: don’t come closer… (They were inside the taxi)

Claire: yah! About last night… Jennie, is she your girlfriend?

Joe: ani, she was just a friend…

Claire: a friend? With that kind of reaction she have last night…trust me, I think she likes you more than that…girl instincts you know…you must tell me earlier that you like her so didn’t waste my time and effort seducing you… although you look  hot… how I wish I noticed you long time ago… I never thought you’re the loser guy that I always snob… hahahaha!

Joe: yah! look at her… you laugh like a e…

Claire: well I don’t even care…honestly? You’re a good guy Joe… I never thought someone can say no to me…you’re the first guy who refused me… thank you for that…

Joe: weh? Pfffttt…

Claire: others see me that I am flirt but I’m not… just like you I’m no one in my past…they always bully me.. so I changed myself but worst is, they look at me like I’m a e… pretty cool huh?

Joe: mianhe… why do you act that way?

Claire: aigooo…why are you saying sorry? I don’t know…since I’ve changed, all the boys in school notice me as a hot y girl that they could ever want… you know I just want to feel that someone will look at me as important person in their life, someone special to them but all of them just want one thing, you know what is it right? Deh, the SXX word so I broke up with them…other student think that I slept all of the boys who I dated but I wasn’t, I just accept all those rumors and let them think of me the way they want, you know we can’t please everyone to believe us. I grew up with my Aunt…my parents abandoned me when I was 5 and as grew up no one try to treat me special, my Aunt was always busy with her boyfriends and her job. She just gave me the things I want and never talk to me about school, especially she never try to ask me if how was I? (suddenly she was crying) oh I’m sorry… no one knows the real me… so I’m thankful that I let this all out now…

Joe: mianhe… (he gave her a handkerchief) all of us has its own reason why we suddenly act the way we are today…  I’m sorry if I treated you bad..

Claire: it’s ok, it’s my fault anyway… I’m sorry if I play around.. flirting you… honestly I like you…

Joe: thank you but you know, I like…

Claire: I don’t mean that way.. I like you to become my friend…can I be your friend?

Joe: of course! (smiling)

Claire: I think we are almost there…

 

Jennie POV

They arrived safely to the venue, and it was a beach resort, the water are so clear that you could actually see your face clearly… all the students we’re happy. As soon as they step the white sand of the beach they started shouting “daebak! This is life” they run to the water and ready to take a swim…

Jasmine: ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! (she was so happy looking at the scenic beauty) deabak!!! Jennie, come here… let’s take a picture..

Jennie: I just put our stuffs in the hotel… let’s go back here later… I want to take a nap…

Jasmine: yah! what is that mood??! This is fieldtrip, we supposed to enjoy and have fun not sleeping and lock ourselves in the room. If you want to sleep, kure! Kah! I’ll just ask Pol to look around… anyeong!

Jennie: be careful, I’ll go out later ok,,. (she went into the room where they’re assign…as soon as she open the door she went straight to the bed and lay down) ah… I’m so tired! I just want to sleep all day!

She fell asleep while the other student enjoying their first day on the beach, it was a great summer for the students. Pol and Jasmine having a quality time to each other, they never know how to get tired, they always playing around and enjoying their moment as couple. Meanwhile Joe and Claire reached the Beach resort the teacher talked to them.

Pol: Joe!? Over here…

Joe: oh, annyeong…

Pol: so what did the teacher told you? (he look at Claire from foot to head)

Joe: ahhh, he scolded us… so you two? How come you two are not fighting? Is that for real?

Pol: (he tap his back) yah! (clear his throat) so you’re not in a bad mood now? You’re ok? Come on let’s go to our room, Jasmine I’ll just accompany my friend to the room, I’ll be right back…

Jasmine: deh, wait… I’ll come; I need to check Jennie… (she glares at Claire) how about you?

Claire: ah deh, I’m going to the assign room… Teacher told me this number…could you accompany me to this room?

Jasmine: weh? Why me? let me see, which room number is it??(she was surprised that it was the same room where she & Jennie staying) bwoyah?!

Claire: what’s wrong?

Jasmine: come, looks like it will be a tough day  for Jennie, we share the same room… me and Jennie was assigned there too…

Claire: mwohhh? (Widened her eye in a big surprised and smile awkwardly)

End of chapter