MADAM CHANGE A LOT!

Love Me Again

 

The day of Joe’s photoshoot start...he went to the location early. Jennie and all of her 7 employees was there, they arranged all the materials and clothes for the model. Joe was ready for the pictorial.

Jennie: where is the model? Bali and call him to get change for the first clothes…

Joe:  I’m right here…deh…give me the clothes and I’ll go and change…

Photographer: Models get ready in 5 minutes…

The pictures are shown below:

The photoshoot was finished at night, all of them were tired. Joe invites them to go for a drink which the employees agree. They went into the karaoke bar and drink.

Joe: kumbe! Thank you for the hardwork…

Employee woman 1: (she sit beside Joe, drunk)ah Oppa…you’re the best…thank you for treating us…this is the first time we went out with our dearest Madam Jennie… (Employee 2 pinch her leg)

Joe: chincha??? is she treating you well?

Employee woman1: she’s cold and all of us afraid when she went near to us…

Joe: hahahahahahaha…I can’t believe this… (he look at Jennie who was drinking a glass of soju and little bit drank) yah Jennie how could you treat your employee like this?

Jennie: weh? is being serious a sin?

Joe: ani…I was wondering coz you a carefree person and always cheerful… how could someone called you cold person???

Jennie: (since she’s drunk, she let it out what she feels for her employees!)kure…I was so cold to all of you but I was just doing my job…mianhe…from now on I’ll treat you well… (all her employee went near her and hug her)

Employees: mianhe Madam…

Jennie: yah!!!don’t call me Madam, were chingu now…Jennie…call me Ms. Jennie at work. Arasso???

Employees: arasso… kumbe!

They get well along and enjoy the night. Joe was a big help for her getting close her employees. All of them went home beside Joe and Jennie, Joe stop on the park near their house.

Jennie: gomawo… (she crossed her arm on her body, feeling cold)

Joe: for what? Are you cold? (he took off his Jacket and wear it to Jennie)

Jennie: ahhh..gomawo… gomawo for this night… (smiling)

Joe: aishhh… wait here and I’ll just buy a coffee…(after a few minutes he came back and give the cup of coffee to Jennie) here…

Jennie: gomawo…

Joe: hahahaha…you’re saying thank you a thousand times…

Jennie: weh? I mean it…thank you…

Joe: (she staring each other and smiling) where is he? Your fiancé?

Jennie: ahhhh… he’s in France right now… he’ll be back here by the end of month…

Joe: ahhh… so we’ll never get the chance to meet again…

Jennie: weh?

Joe: I’m going back to U.S. by the end of month…with you…

Jennie: Joe…I told you…

Joe: I told you too that I want you back Jennie…don’t you love me anymore?

Jennie: (she stand up) come on, let’s go home…it’s getting late…

Joe: answer me… (he hold Jennie’s hand tightly)

Jennie: let go of my hand Joe, just go back to U.S. if you want… I’m happy now…

Joe: happy??? For those 3 years? You’re happy??? I won’t let you suffer again…you have your own decision Jennie, I’ll hold on to us…if you just let me…

Jennie: I can’t Joe, I need to pay my family’s debts in Rey’s parents it’s been a year since my family shares was gone… If I’ll marry Rey the Elle company will be mine, it was my father’s company I want to give it back to him…our other company was bankrupt, the coffee house we own was the last thing we have. 

Joe: weh? You’re still thinking of your father, how about you? Can’t we just live a simple life Jennie? You and me?

Jennie: the two of us…what we have, let’s just forget it… I’m getting married. So stop it…don’t let yourself get hurt again…(she left him with a teary eye sitting on the bench)

End of chapter