REST DAY!

Love Me Again

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: (she woke up because her mobile phone is ringing) yeoboseyo?

Jasmine: anyeong Jennie, I’ll go to your house after 5 minutes. See you later.

Jennie: yah! Weh? (Jasmine hang-up) what she’ll do here? (take a towel and went to the bathroom to take a bath)

Jasmine: (pressing the doorbell) anyyeonghaseyo ommoni!

Jenniie’s Mom: Oh come on in, Jennie’s inside, I’m going for a meeting and please tell her that I’ll be going home late.

Jasmine: yeh yeh ommoni… take care…bye bye! Aishhhh… (walk inside and went to the living room and turned the t.v on)

Jennie: oooh…Jasmine is here! (she went down to see the living room and sat beside her bestfriend) so what are you doing here?

Jasmine: weh? Can’t I visit my bestfriend? And because I want to have a movie marathon with you, come on let’s watch horror movies.

Jennie: oh horror? What do you got there? (excited to watch, both of them love to watch horror movies)

Jasmine: I have here, Death Bell 1 & 2, White the melody of curse, many more, but before we watch it we need to buy popcorn, I forgot to buy it.

Jennie: aishhhh…come on! There’s a convenient store near here, let’s also buy chips and soda.

Jasmine: (they walking holding hands when they saw Joe walking with a dog) oooh Jen is that Mr. Weirdo?

Jennie: ooo yeah! Anyyeonghaseyo Joe (smile brightly)

Joe: (just smile to them and don’t even stop to talk to the two girls)

Jennie: oh what’s wrong with him?

Jasmine: come on! Don’t mind him,..

 

Joe POV

Joe: so how’s Kuma (his dog) you like walking, aren’t you kuma? ahhh good boy…(dog bark)

He and his dog walking and decided to go home when he heard Jennie’s voice. He stop and just smile at them, he thought that it’s much better if he will stay away from her and forget about what he felt from her.

Joe’s Mother: Joe, will going for a business trip at U.S for a week, call us if you need something arasso? Ask your friends if you feel bored. Mianhe Joe if we’re not here on your birthday, here’s a gift, Sang Il Chu Ka He Yo, I love you son. Anyways, we need to go now before the plane may left us. Take care (kissing his son forehead)

Joe: thanks Omma, take care. Yah Kuma, you’re the only one who will be celebrating with me tomorrow. Like it? (looking at his dog)

Joe has a rich family his parents is a talent manager and the owner of JBC (Jung Broadcasting Corporation) one of four major national South Korean television and radio networks, and is the oldest among all commercial broadcasting networks in South Korea, his parents were always busy they have no time for their son. When their at home they always working, they don’t even ask Joe if how was he in school. Joe grew up with the nanny and being lonely that he doesn’t even go out to play with other neighbor. He stayed all day reading books or watching television.

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: (watching T.V with Jasmine) ahhhhh...let’s watch other horror movie. Death bell was daebak!

Jasmine: let’s try this White my cousin said that it was a great film.

Jennie: kure, (thumbs up) Ham Eunjung was a great actress, I’ve watched the trailer of it.

Jasmine: chincha? Ohhh…come on lets watch it then. (someone’s doorbelling)maybe it’s the pizza boy!

Jennie: ommmoo? Yah, I’ll get it don’t start watching it.

Rey: hey Jennie! Annyeonghaseyo? Here I have something for you.

Jennie: flower? Chocolate? I hate chocolate did you know that? What are you doing here?

Rey: ommo? Didn’t you gave me a chance? Can’t I come in?

Jennie: you’re in bad timing, we we’re going somewhere, Jasmine and I you know, girls stuff.

Rey: is that so? Ok I’ll go ahead then, here can I visit you tomorrow?

Jennie: ahhh…tomorrow? I’m going to the club house. (better excuse huh, I don’t like )

Rey: kure, maybe the next day?

Jennie: oh yeah sure! Annyeong, (she locked the gate)

Rey: how she so mean, try to avoid me? Aishhh…I dressed so cool then can’t even enter their house? Not even their gate?

 

Jasmine POV

Jasmine: ommo, I think I should go home Jen, Omma send me a message, we’re going at my uncle’s place to have a dinner. Anyyeong! Thank you for the time.

Jennie: ok, bye! Maybe I’m going to the mall all by myself then?

Jasmine: yah maybe next time, ok?

Jennie: wait, I’m going with you…I want to go to the mall.

Jasmine: ok then let’s go.

Jasmine went off the taxi first and Jennie went to the mall.

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: what a day, where should I go now? Ahhh… I’m going to Mavin maybe Joe is there.

Mavin: (eating ice cream with his parents) Pretty Noona anyyeong? Omma, she’s Joe Oppa girlfriend…

Jennie: aniyo…I’m not Joe’s girlfriend.

Mavin Omma: oh is that so? You’re so pretty, come… since your Joe’s friend you are always welcome here.

Mavin Appa: yeah, Joe is like our son his always here, but I think he is not coming today i just called him that we're planning to go to my parents.

Jennie: Waeyo? I saw him earlier walking with his dog he didn’t try to talk to me.

Mavin: Omma...Pretty noona doesn’t know that Oppa is...

Jennie: know what?

Mavin Appa: Joe’s birthday, he never told you?

Jennie: ani…when?

Mavin: tomorrow pretty noona,(sad face) but it sad because we can’t come to visit him tomorrow.

Jennie: why? Your going somewhere?

Mavin Appa: we are going in my province to visit my father, it’s great that you came here, we would like you to give him our birthday present and greetings for him.

Jennie: me? Ahhh… yeah, yeah…I’ll give all of this to him.

Mavin Omma: please celebrate with him in his birthday tomorrow would you? You know, Joe’s celebrating his birthday here since he went to high school his always telling us that his parents always busy and out of the country. So he decided to celebrate his birthday with us but because we need to go somewhere I hope you could celebrate it with him? he doesn’t have friend I know you know that. (pleasing Jennie)

Jennie: alright, I will don’t worry, I’ll give him a memorable birthday party tomorrow, besides I don’t have any appointment tomorrow. Let me get all of this gift, annyeong!

Mavin: kamsahamnida pretty noona…what is your gift for Oppa then?

Jennie: weh? What is Joe Oppa like the most?

Mavin: hmmmm… I don’t know but he said he likes the girl in their school

Jennie: oh, kure...what’s her name? have you seen her?

Mavin: aniyo… he never said her name but he told me she was so pretty and nice that every guy in their school likes her.

Jennie: so that guy is secretly hiding his feelings for  someone, I need to find out who she is, hehehe! Ok Mavin thanks, bye!