SHOULD I?

Love Me Again

 

Joe POV

Joe: (sitting on the bench, watching his classmates busy preparing for the event when the school president sat beside him)

Pol: yah, Joe isn’t it? (smiled at him) I have a favor to ask, would you mind if you perform for a special number on the event next week?

Joe: (shocked) ahhh? School Pres, I think that’s a bad idea for the event. It’ll be ruin and besides our classmates don’t want to see me performing, as you know they think I don’t belong here. (smiling at Pol)

Pol: aniya! I want you to show what you’ve got for them to stop bullying you. It’s because you’re acting too nice, sometimes you need to defend yourself and please someone is want to see you to perform on the stage. So think about what I told you. Joe Fighting! See on the stage next week. Arasso?

Joe: yeah… ahmmm Class pres…who’s that person by the way class press?

Pol: molla? She’s close to you.. said she was you’re chingu!

Joe: Chingu? How can I have a friend here at school? (blurred)

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: I wondered if he said yes to Pol. Aishhhh,,, that guy! He must show to the world that he’s so talented.(looking at the clock) oh…it’s 6:00 P.M. maybe he is in the mall right now. (rushing to the door and went outside)

Jennie Omma: Where were you going Jennie? Rey will be here in a minute.

Jennie: ah omma, I need to go to the mall to buy something. And tell to Rey that stop courting me.

Jennie Omma: ah this child…Ommo…I think it will gonna rain. Yah Jennie come back here(shouting outside when she saw Jennie went inside the Taxi)

 

Joe POV

Joe: aishhhh…should I? should not? Should I? should not?

Maven: Yah ajushiii…is there a problem?

Joe: oh Maven…you’re here,! Neh..oppa is very confused right now.

Maven: Oh? Weh oppa? Is that girl you’re always talking about?

Joe: ani…why are you asking like that? Are you my hyung?(teasing Maven)

Maven: (smiling) yah oppa, fighting! Sing a song for me…

Joe: ohhh my Maven is so cute. Arasso… oppa will sing for you!

(after singing the song Hug me by 10cm Maven went to his Mother, Maven is the son of the Mini Karaoke Room and he is close to Joe since then)

Maven: Anyyeong Oppa! You have a great voice but you have no appeal oppa…you look like the one ajusshi there outside selling books(smiling at Joe)

Joe: Yah! Come back here(when he went outside the karaoke room he bumped into someone’s head) apppayo,..(holding his head)

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: who’s this cute little guy with him. (outside the door,she heard everything Maven said to him when she suddenly saw Joe rushing to catch the little boy and bumped to each other)

Jennie: Yah! Joe! Appa…

Joe: Jennie? I’m sorry! (holding Jennie’s head, checking if she’s ok. He started blowing the part when he hit Jennie) oh…mianheee…let me…(when he noticed his to close to her face)

Jennie: (staring at Joe when she noticed their face was too close that Joe can even kiss her) *gulp* ahmmm…it’s ok!

Joe: What are you doing here by the way?

Jennie: me? I...I…came here to buy something…

Joe: ah…I’m going first, annyeoong! I think it will rain. So I better go.

Jennie: Yah!(grabbed Joe hand) should you wait me?

Joe: Weh? Why would I? does your boyfriend should be the one to wait you?

Jennie: neh? Boyfriend?(why is he putting that topic now) I don’t have one. But if you really need to go. Kah!

Joe: (bow to her) Anyyeong!

Jennie: oh this guy!  I should buy something so that omma would believe  me.

 

Joe POV

Joe: aishhh…there, it rained. Taxi? (taxi stopped in front of him and suddenly someone went inside before him)

Jennie: Come on! It’s getting late! Balli…

Joe: weh? I called the taxi first.

Jennie: yah Joe, are you that kind of guy? We are neighbors…we have the same destination anyway why hired other taxi? Yah ajushii…send us to xxxxxvillage…

Joe: (looking at Jennie) about earlier…mianhe!

Jennie: Weh? Sorry for what? For leaving me?

Joe: Ani…sorry for saying that words to you, I should have known.

Jennie: Rey and I broke up a year ago and I don’t want him to be my boyfriend again. And as for next week? Fighting!

Joe: Yah…so you’re the one school pres talking about(they got off the car and he walk Jennie in front of their house)

Jennie: I hope you could perform, and I’ll be your #1 even though our classmate don’t like you I’ll stand there to cheer you, arassso? Just look at me when you perform! (opening the gate)

Joe: (held Jennie’s hand) why? Why are you so nice to me?

Jennie: (smiling at him) didn’t I say we’re friends? Chingu? Ahmmm...you need to practice tomorrow next day is the event…fighting!

Joe: (when inside his room and began thinking of what song should he sing.)aissshhh! I need to compose a song…right!

End of chapter