The Banana Boat

Love Me Again

 

It was a great morning…the sky was so clear and the sun was shining brightly. The student enjoying the 3rd day of their fieldtrip, teachers decided not to have an activity for this day and let the student enjoy more. Pol ask Jasmine and the other to ride a ski and a banana boat.

Pol POV

Pol: Jasmine, do you want to ride ski?

Jasmine: deh! I love too… chuwa..chuwa…chuwa…(happily and she quickly ride the water ski. Jasmine like dangerous things…she was an athletic girl)

Pol: Jennie, how about you?

Jennie: I’m fine here just enjoy…(she was holding a book, sitting on the sand under the umbrella)

Pol: ok,,.I’ll ride you when Jasmine will get tired ..arasso?

Jasmine: yah, baliwa…Jennie…wait us there ok? (Jennie nodded)

The couple enjoying riding the water ski, Jasmine was getting tired after half hour they ride off the ski and sit next to Jennie whose holding a thick book.

Jasmine: yah! You’re just going to read that all day? Come on..stand up…let’s ride the banana boat…

Jennie: yah! I don’t know how to swim..what if I fall on the water?

Jasmine: yah…wear a safety jacket…come one…(she drag her and ride the banana boat)

Pol: hey Joe! Do you want to ride a banana boat?

Joe: mwoh? (he came closer to Pol, Claire was with him) you’re going to ride it?

Pol: deh..hop in…

Claire: oh… it will be fun.. (She force Joe to ride on it)

Pol: ok be ready… kaja!

Pol was on the front next to him was his girlfriend then Jennie, Claire and Joe. They were enjoying but some little accident happened, when the banana boat jump by the big wave and Jasmine head hardly hit Jennie’s face cause her to fall out of the water and fainted. Joe was on last part and he quickly jump out of the water when he saw Jennie fell, he immediately swim and get Jennie out of the water.

Jasmine: yah ajushhiii! Stop… (she jump out on the water and swim as she reach the edge of the water) Jennie wake up…

Joe: Jennie… (he carry her and put her on the resort emergency room) Jennie I hope you’re ok…

Jasmine: (after an hour) ok guys…the Doctor says she’s fine, no need to worry it was a little injury on his jawline coz I think I extremely hit her, but it was an accident, thanks God she’s ok… let’s wait her to wake up…

Joe: (he was so worried, he can’t help but to worried) I hope she will be ok… I’m going…

Claire: where are you going?

Joe: I’ll just take a bath…see you later…

Pol: hey Joe…she’s not even awake yet…don’t you want to see her?

Claire: I’m going to the room too… let’s have dinner later...(smiling at them)

Pol: ok…see you later…

Jasmine: aishhhh…why did you agree having dinner with her?

Pol: weh? aishhhh…

 

Claire POV

Claire: (she wait Joe to finish taking a shower) yah! Why did you leave? It’s your chance, you must wait her to wake up (she punch him)

Joe: why would I wait her to wake up? The doctor said it was not serious…besides I think she don’t need me to be with her side.

Claire: (she punch him again, but this time it was a strong punch) that’s for being stupid! Did you try to confess again? Just try it one more time…maybe this time it will work…

Joe: it’s no use…she always pushing me away… she even said that we look good together… 

Claire: yah!!! Jerk!!!  Kaja…let’s go and eat then…

Joe: yah! Can you stop punching me? Are you a boxer??? I have many bruises because of you…

End of chapter.