I STILL LOVE YOU

Love Me Again

 

Jennie POV

That night visit a strong rain and she can’t even go out and spend a night watching some variety shows. Her mother was in a deep sleep, it was 9:00 p.m. and she’s still awake.

Jennie: (smiling watching) oh chincha…hahahahahaha! (unknown number was calling she answered it and it was Joe. She was shocked that Joe called her, but why is he calling her, she taught that the guy hated her)

Joe: yeoboseyo, please can we talk??? I’m here out of your house…(he park his car in front of her house waiting for her to come out even it’s raining)

Jennie: (she came out holding an umbrella, when Joe saw her coming the guy quickly come out of the car and he run into her and hug her cause Jennie to feel surprised)

Joe: mianhe…mianhe… I didn’t know… (he was crying, he can’t hide his tears and cry under the rain. The both of them get soak)

Jennie: what are you doing? (she released herself from the hug)what are you doing here…

Joe: I know what happened, I know why did you broke up to me…why did you lie to me? you should tell me the truth back then… mianhe… I was hurt so I left… I was a coward…

Jennie: Joe, it’s all in the past now, you’re ok…and either me…we’re both fine now please let’s forget the past…

Joe: but I still love you Jennie…

Jennie:ani…this is not right…kah! Kah! (she was happy to hear that Joe still loves her but she don’t want to hurt the guy she love again coz she will getting married soon)

Joe: Jennie…tell me that you still love me…

Jennie: Joe please go home…(she was running, wet, go back in her house)

She quickly went inside her room and crying. She wants to shout out loud that she still loves him but she have no choice.

Another day came, Jennie went to her office and met her employees, all of them just bow their head when see her and they were so afraid when she finally went inside their office with her serious face.

Employee man1: Madam was so beautiful even if she’s not smiling…

Employee man2: deh, even though she’s not good to us… she’s still beautiful (all of them get back to work when Jennie went inside the their office)

All employee: annyeonghaseyo sajangnim…

Jennie: get back to work…

Time pass by and it’s lunch already…Joe went into her office…he went inside and all of the employee were surprised.

Employee women1:oh mohhh!!!? is he one the model I saw in the magazine? Wait let me check…(she search the magazines)

Employee2: chincha!?? He is Joe Calvin(screen name in U.S.)… (the girls are screaming. Jennie went out of her room)

Jennie: what’s happening here? (she was surprised Joe is in their office) what are you doing here?

Joe: annyeonghaseyo…so that’s how you greet your model here in your company?

Jennie & all employees: mwohh???!!!

Joe: someone called me to be a model here… my father also my manager told me that I have a contract here last month and I’m sorry I didn’t come on that month, and I just remember that I have a high school friend working here…so if you want me to be your model for this month issue I’m pleasure to do it and it’s free…

All employees: chincha??? (all of them were happy beside Jennie who’s feeling bad about it.)

Jennie: what are you doing??? (he drag Joe inside her office)

Joe: weh? I just want to finished a job that was delayed…mianhe…

Jennie: I know that’s not what you want Joe…please leave me alone…

Joe: (he became serious) aniyo..weh? I want you and I back together Jennie.

Jennie: I’m getting married Joe…

Joe: I know… I can still fight for you… I’m leaving Korea until you say that you don’t love me anymore…(he went out of the office and he put his smile back again to face the employees)

Jennie:(she followed Joe went outside her office) Joe, (high voice) I mean Mr. Jung, so if you really want to be a model of this month issue… let’s have your photo shoot schedule tomorrow…

Joe: deh,.. oh I almost forgot…I made you lunch…please eat all of this…remember? Kimchi chigae??? (smiling at her)

Jennie: (she was too shy to take it because her employees watching them) gomawo… kah(she sign him to leave)

Joe: arasso… nice to meet you all… (smiling and waving his hand when he leave the office)

Employee1: he’s so handsome…did he have a girlfriend?

Employee2: yah, don’t try to seduce him coz you’re not his type…because the way he look at me looks like he likes me… if I have a boyfriend like him I’ll never let him go..

Employee3: deh…hayyysss…(they saw Jennie smiling while looking at the lunchbox by herself) yah…look at Madam… she’s smiling by herself…

Employee2: you think that guy like Ms. Park?

Employee1: I don’t think so, Madam is engaged with the son of the owner of this company…

Employee3: kurom…maybe they were just close.. chingu…

Jennie: (she see her employees were chatting and looking at her) is this a market place to chat around? Go back to your work!

 

End of chapter