WONDERFUL TONIGHT!

Love Me Again

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: Yah! Let’s go to a karaoke!

Joe: karaoke? Ok,

Jennie and Joe went to karaoke and decided to go home. It was a great night for the both of them. Jennie is happy for having a friend like him.

Joe: so you have a great voice, I always want girls who knows how to sing and dance.

Jennie: yah, chuwahe? (aegyo voice) keke…

Joe: (blushing) ani…just a complement!

Jennie: look at him! You’re blushing Joe, hahahahaha! So I’ll sing this song for my new chingu Joe Jung (Jennie singing the song of T-ara Bunny Style)

Joe: (clapping his hands) tsaranda!

Jennie: Ah…I’m so tired, it’s been a while I’ll never went to sing in a karaoke…

Joe: Jennie, it’s getting late I think we should go home. Get your things and I just call a taxi outside.

Jennie: don’t. let’s just take a walk instead.

Joe: hmmmm…ok..(they both decided to walk)

Jennie: so your song, is it about me? (Teasing Joe), you do like me huh?

Joe: anya!(response her immediately) ah I mean…

Jennie: weh…I’m just joking don’t be serious…your song, it’s nice did you know that? Whose that for can I know who is the that friend? (Jennie want to answer him that she was the reason why did Joe wrote the song)

Joe: ahhhh… that song I wrote it for my bestfriend a long time ago, yeah she was in California now. So that song was about her (he can’t think any excuse so that Jennie don’t think that he likes her,he just told her that it was about Chelsie his childhood friend)

Jennie: ahh..(Disappointed, she just smile about Joe’s answer)ohhh we walk to fast here we are, anyyeong? See you at school tomorrow.

Joe: Jennie…

Jennie: weh? (immediately look back to him)

Joe: tomorrow, let’s join the games at school?

Jennie: oh sure! Why not, we’re chingu right? Let’s participate..is there something more you want to say?

Joe: ani…ahhhmmm, thank you for this wonderful night, good night! I’ll go ahead…

That night was the night Jennie felt something she can’t explain when she’s with Joe, she was expecting that Joe wrote the song for her but sadly not. She can’t explain why she would like to hang out with the most unpopular guy on their school. Is she falling in love with him? Or she just felt sympathy for the guy.

For Joe every time he’s with Jennie he felt happiness that he can’t say no in every word Jennie says to him.  He thinks Jennie was a good influence in his life coz every time Jennie’s around him he felt he does have the confidence what a cool guy have. Jennie gives him strength to face other people, since they became close he learned many things from her.

 

End of Chapter!

sorry it was too short!